Kodi Placenta addon is the fork of the most popular Exodus Kodi addon, providing users with the latest movies and TV sows through its up to date library.
Using a VPN for Kodi is highly recommended with Kodi add-ons like Placenta because many of the HD streams they provide are geo-restricted and pirated too. Therefore, use a VPN and protect your privacy and enjoy the best content in Kodi.
Placenta Kodi Addon Repository
Placenta addon is available in the Kodi Israel repository aka Kodil. It is one of the most reliable and up-to-date repository currently available. It has a great number of popular Kodi add-ons like Exodus, Covenant, Gurzil etc.
How to Install Placenta Addon on Kodi Leia and Krypton Versions
- Launch Kodi > Click on Settings (Gear Icon) > Click on File Manager.
- A new window will open, from the menu that is visible, Double click on Add Source from the left hand column.
- Click where it says <None> and type this URL http://lvtvv.com/repo/ > Click Ok > Name this URL source as Kodil Repo > Click OK > Double check the URL and name and Click OK to close the dialogue box.
- After closing the dialogue box, return to Kodi Main Menu > Now open Add-ons menu by clicking on the Add-ons tab from the left hand column > A new window will open, Click the Box Icon from the top left corner.
- From the list that appears, select Install from Zip File option.
- Click on Kodil Repo from the list of repositories available > Now click on Kodil.zip > Wait for the ‘Add-on installed’ notification.
- After that, select Install from Repository option > Open Kodil Repository > Now browse video add-ons > Form the list of add-ons available, click on Placenta > Click Install and wait for a few moments. You will be notified by a pop-up.
How to Install Placenta on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Higher
- Open Kodi Jarvis V16.
- Go to System > Click on File Manager.
- Double click on Add Source.
- Click <None> and enter this URL http://lvtvv.com/repo/ > Click Done > Name this media source as Kodil Repo > Click Done > Click OK.
- Return to Kodi Home > Click System > Click Add-ons.
- Click on Install from Zip File option > Open Kodil Repo > Click Kodil.zip. Wait for the notification to appear.
- Now click on Install from Repository > Go to Kodi Israel (Kodil) Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons.
- Click on Placenta > Hit Install > Wait for the notification to appear.
Placenta Kodi Download
- Download the zip file > Go to Kodi Main Menu > Click Add-ons > Click Package Installer Icon.
- Click Install from Zip File > Click Kodil Repo > Click on Kodil.zip > Wait for the notification to appear.
- Now click on Install from Repository > Open Kodil Repository > Go to video add-ons folder > Click on Placenta > Click Install > wait for the notification to appear.
Placenta Down/Not Working/Errors/Fixes
Failed to Install Dependency
Users face this error when they try to install an add-on form unreliable source or an obsolete repository. Users while installing third-party add-ons very commonly encounter dependency errors.
To fix this error, replace the repository that you are trying to install with a reliable and updated repository. The repository that we have mentioned in our guide is up to date and reliable.
Placenta Kodi addon has earned a great reputation in the Kodi community, not just because it is the fork of Exodus Kodi add-on but also because the functionality of this add-on is exceptional. Placenta offers some great high quality streaming links and the providers it has are reliable for streaming.
Users always welcome such Kodi add-ons because they are reliable and they are easily available for installation. We have covered the whole installation procedure how to install Placenta addon on kodi in our guide and we hope that you will face no issues in installation.