How to Install Gurzil on Kodi in Less Than 10 Minutes
Gurzil, (an Exodus Fork) became an alternate option to the Exodus add-on after it announced that it would no longer be available. In such a limited period of time, Gurzil became a renowned add-on because of its exact interface similarity to Exodus. Till now, it has lived up to the expectations along side other top kodi addons.
Gurzil is a video add-on where you can stream latest movies, TV shows, and so much more. One of the best thing about Gurzil is, it supports Real Debrid kodi utility, which improvises your streaming experience. In this guide, we discussed on how to install Gurzil on Kodi. So, read on!
How to Install Gurzil on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- If you have Kodi Krypton Version 17, then Launch Kodi on your system > Click on Settings gear icon (located at the top) > Now click on File Manager option.
- A list of repository source will appear on both right and left side of the screen. Scroll down and double click on Add Source > Click on ‘None’ and type the URL http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ > Click OK > Now type the name of the repository ‘Kodil’ > Click OK and again if need be.
- Moving to the next step, we need to go back to Kodi Home Screen by pressing ‘Backspace’ key on your keyboard > Now click on Add-ons tab placed vertically on your left > Now click on box-shaped icon called Package Installer.
- Now select Install from Zip File > Scroll down and click on Kodil > Then select Kodil.zip > Now wait for at least 5 minutes to download repository.
- Select Install from Repository > Click on Kodil Repository > Video Add-ons > Gurzil > Click on Install > Wait until the installation is complete.
- To view movies and TV shows on Gurzil, go back to Kodi Home Screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Gurzil > Enjoy hours of entertainment.
How to Install Gurzil on Kodi – Video Tutorial
How to Install Gurzil on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- If you have Kodi Jarvis on your system, Launch Kodi > Select System menu > Click on File Manager > A list will appear in front of you, scroll down and double click on Add Source.
- A pop-up box will appear, click on ‘None’ > Type Kodil URL http://kdil.co/repo/ and click Done > Now scroll down to type the Repository Name ‘Kodil’ > Click Done > Click OK.
- Go to Kodi Main Menu > Select System menu again > Now click on Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Scroll down and search for Kodil, click on this option > Now click on kodil.zip > The repository will install.
- Now click on Install from Repository > Kodil Repository > Click on Video Add-ons > Find and click on Gurzil > Install > The add-on will install > You have successfully installed Gurzil.
Gurzil vs Exodus
Exodus has long been a popular add-on until it was replaced by Covenant. Many new forks of Exodus were created but only few came on top including Gurzil. This new add-on has the same look and feel as Exodus. Further, it also airs movies and TV shows from the same source.
However, we must agree to the fact that Exodus had a great team of developers. They fixed errors and bugs that would occur within their add-on on early basis. Therefore, Gurzil would have to meet the expectations of its new users.
The Wrap Up
Gurzil Kodi add-on has no doubt generated a lot of attention due to its similarity to Exodus, but it has to maintain its popularity. So far, Gurzil has managed to attract new Kodi users to shift from Exodus which is a big achievement. In this guide, we discussed how to install Gurzil on Kodi, so you can enjoy hours of entertainment.