How to Install Exodus on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis/Version 17 Krypton
Exodus is currently the leading add-on available on Kodi to stream movies, TV shows, cartoon & anime, sports, documentaries plus listen to music & radio amongst many other features. With the release of Kodi’s new Ver.17 Krypton interface, streaming fans are going crazy to get a piece of the most effective online video watching solution on the internet.
Follow the Kodi Exodus fever with limitless movies, TV shows, documentaries, sports, live TV and much more with our step by step guide on how to install Exodus on Kodi Krypton & Kodi Jarvis.
How to Install Exodus Addon on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis Users
To get the unlimited dose of Exodus, here is how to install the add-on on Kodi Jarvis.
- Go to Kodi Home Screen > Settings > File Manager
- Click Add Source
- A new box will open, Enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag”in the Path Box
- Name the Repository “Fusion”in the Enter a Namebox below
- Go back to the Home Screen > Settings > Add-ons >Install from Zip> Fusion > xbmc-repos >english >repository.exodus-1.x.x.zip
- Go back to the previous menu,select Install from Repository >Exodus Repository>Video Add-ons >Exodus
- Wait for the add-on to install, a notification on the bottom left of the screen will confirm installation
- Go to the Kodi Home Screen >Video >Add-ons > Exodus
Enjoy streaming hundreds of movies,TV Show, documentaries, sports and live TV channels.
How to Setup Exodus Addon on Kodi Version 17 Krypton Users
After the final beta release of Krypton, Kodi’s new user interface. While Krypton makes browsing through and playing media easier, it makes installing repositories and add-ons a bit confusing. But I got the hang of it after a few tries.
- Start by clicking the Settings Icon located on the top left menu
- Click File Manager>Add Source
- In the new box that opens type in http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/and name it Fusion,then click ok
- Go back to the Home Screen, click Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Next, click the Settings button on the top left menu
- Turn on the “Unknown Sources”option
- Go back to the previous (Add-ons) menu, click the Add-ons Browser icon on the top left menu
- Click,Install from Zip File>Fusion >xbmc-repos> english >repository.exodus-1.x.x.zip
- Now, go back to the previous menu & click Install from Repository >Exodus Repository > Video Add-ons>Exodus
- Let the add-on install and wait for the notification
- Simple go to the Home Screen > Videos > Video Add-ons > Exodus and enjoy!
- If exodus addon has been geo restricted, follow this kodi vpn guide on how to unblock exodus.
See You Again Soon!
Hope you will find our step by step guide both useful and easy to follow. If you face any issues drop us a comment in the section below, until then happy streaming.