How to Install Exodus on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis/Version 17 Krypton
Update: Exodus add-on and its team of developers known by the name of Cold Fire has announced on their add-on that this will be the last version of Exodus. After this version, there will be no further updates nor will any issues in the add-on be fixed. In short, this is the end of Exodus, and it will no longer be maintained. It announced that Covenant is the official replacement for Exodus. If you haven’t yet switched to this new add-on, now is the time to install Covenant on Kodi or check out 50 working kodi addons.
However, Covenant is the new Exodus add-on which will be maintained by the same team of developers.
Exodus is currently the leading add-on available on Kodi to stream movies, TV shows, cartoon & anime, sports, documentaries plus listen to music & radio amongst many other features. With the release of Kodi’s new Ver.17 Krypton interface, streaming fans are going crazy to get a piece of the most effective online video watching solution on the internet.
Follow the Kodi Exodus fever with limitless movies, TV shows, documentaries, sports, live TV and much more with our step by step guide on how to install Exodus on Kodi Krypton & Kodi Jarvis.
How to Install Exodus Addon on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis Users
Update: This is the newest way to install Exodus after the fall of Fusion Repository. So read on!
To get the unlimited dose of Exodus, here is how to install the add-on on Kodi Jarvis.
- Open Kodi > System > File Manager > Double click Add Source > Select None > Type URL http://repo.cazwall.com/sc/ > Click OK > Type Name ‘SC’ > Click OK.
- Go to Kodi Home Screen > System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File.
- Locate and Click ‘SC’ > Repository > repository.simplycaz-1.0.2.zip
- Install from Repository > Simply Caz Repository > Video Add-ons > Exodus > Install.
- Wait for the Exodus add-on to install and enjoy movies and TV shows.
Enjoy streaming hundreds of movies,TV Show, documentaries, sports and live TV channels.
How to Setup Exodus Addon on Kodi Version 17 Krypton Users
After the final beta release of Krypton, Kodi’s new user interface. While Krypton makes browsing through and playing media easier, it makes installing repositories and Kodi add-ons a bit confusing. But I got the hang of it after a few tries.
- Launch Kodi on your system > Go to Settings icon > Click on File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- Click on ‘None’ > Type the Simply Caz Repository URL http://repo.cazwall.com/sc/ > Click OK > Type the Media Source Name ‘SC’ > Click OK.
- Hit ‘Backspace’ key on your keypad multiple times until your reach Kodi Main Menu > Now select Add-ons (located at left-side) > Click on Package Installer icon.
- Now select Install from Zip File > Locate and click SC > Repository > repository.simplycaz-1.0.2.zip > Now wait for repository to install.
- Click on Install from Repository > Locate and click Simply Caz Repository > Go to Video Add-ons > Exodus Add-on > Click on Install > Wait for the add-on to enable.
- Now go back to Kodi Main Menu > Click on Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Exodus > So, enjoy!
Exodus Failed to Install a Dependency Error/Issue/Not Working
The reason why Exodus add-on fails to install a dependency is because you have not been installing Exodus from a correct repository. Exodus is available in many repositories including SuperRepo alongside its original repository. However, whenever downloaded from these two repositories it produces an error.
To solve this issue, consider installing Exodus from other repositories i.e. Simply Caz or Kdil repository. These repositories include Exodus add-on that has been updated by COLD FIRE that regularly updates Exodus. The previous Exodus add-on was managed by Fusion TV Addons which is now dead.
See You Again Soon!
Hope you will find our step by step guide both useful and easy to follow. If you face any issues drop us a comment in the section below, until then happy streaming.