How to Install Exodus & New Exodus on Kodi Krypton 17.6 April2019 Update
Kodi Exodus Update 2019
Earlier Cold Fire (Developers of Exodus) announced that it would stop releasing any new updates for the add-on. However, the Exodus Kodi add-on is still updated time to time by independent developers.
Previously we have provided detailed guide for installing Exodus with XvBMC. However this repository has been linked to malicious crypto-mining campaign. Hence this method is not recommended to any user. Exodus Kodi addon supports Real Debrid on Kodi. This utility allows enhanced streaming experience by fixing buffering issues.
As such, there is a new release available for the Exodus add-on, which works completely fine with a kodi vpn and tends to be free from any sort of bugs/errors. If you want to stream movies/TV shows, consider downloading the latest version or checking out these best kodi addons list.
The New Exodus is back!! And gone were the days when people used find tutorials on how to install exodus on 17.3 or Kodi 17, as Kodi Krypton 17.6 is the benchmark for Kodi users now.
This addon can be installed using any of the follow repositories. Exodus is among some of the addons which works on Xbox One Kodi as well.
- Kodil Repository (Kodi Israel)
- XvBMC Repository (Not recommended)
- Kodi Bae
- Lazy Kodi Repository
- Tk Norris (Latest For Leia version)
How to Install New Exodus 6.0 on Kodi (Tk Repository)
The last version available for download by Cold Fire for Exodus was 4.1.07. Though it is still available on the Super and Kodi Israel repos, the add-on would constantly give errors in grabbing streams. This would hinder the overall streaming experience. However, a new repository labelled “Tknorris” has revived the add-on again by working on an older version i.e. 22.214.171.124.
Here is how you can install it:
- Download the TKnorris Repository zip file > Open Kodi > Click Add-ons > Click the Box Icon.
- Select Install from Zip File option> Browse and open the downloaded zip file > Wait for the notification.
- Now click on Install from Repository > Open tknorris Release Repository > Open video add-ons folder > Click on Exodus > Click Install > wait for the notification.
Exodus Repo for Kodi Leia Version 18
Kodi Leia version 18 features the same interface as that of Kodi Krypton version 17.6. However, the additional features are yet to be discovered but for that, we will have to wait until its stable master release coms out.
The best thing about Kodi Leia version 18 is that all the add-ons that work on Kodi Krypton version 17.6 also works on version 18.
The best Exodus Repo for Kodi Leia version 18 that I would like to recommend to you is Kodi Israel Repository aka Kodi Repo which has returned with a new hosting domain. As an alternate, you can also use the Kodi Bae repository. You can also use the other repositories mentioned in this guide because they are also functional.
How to Install Exodus Kodi 18 on Leia Beta Version
- Open Kodi > Click on Gear (Settings) icon.
- Open File Manager > Double click on Add Source
- Click where it says ‘None’ > Type this URL http://lvtvv.com/repo/ > Click OK
- Name this media source as Kodil > Click OK > Click Ok again to close the dialog box.
- Return to Kodi Home screen > Click on Add-ons tab > Click on the Box icon.
- Click on Install from Zip File option > Select Kodil > Click on Kodil.zip > Wait for the notification to appear.
- Now click on Install from Repository option > Go to Kodil Repository > Open Video Add-ons > Click on Exodus > Click Install > Wait for the Notification.
Kodi Bae Repository
Kodi Bae is a new repository currently available at GitHub. There are a few issues with the Kodi Bae repository itself, however other add-ons present in this repository work perfectly. Adding exodus to Kodi is a 2 minutes setup.
Installing Exodus Kodi from this repository is very easy and the best thing is that it works very quickly.
How to Setup Exodus Add-on on Kodi Version 17.6 Krypton using Kodi Bae Repository
- Download the Zip file.
- Open Kodi > Go to Add-ons menu.
- Click on the Box icon > Click Install from Zip File > Browse and open the downloaded zip file.
- Wait for the notification stating “Add-on Installed”.
- Access by going to the Video add-ons section present in Add-ons menu.
How to Install Exodus Add-on on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis using Kodi Bae Repository
- Download the Zip file on your device.
- Open Kodi > Click System > Click Add-ons > Click the Click on Install from Zip file.
- Browse and open the downloaded zip file > Wait for the “add-on installed’ notification.
- To access the add-on Return to home screen > Go to Add-ons > Click Video Add-ons > Browse whatever you want to.
Enjoy a quick and easy to install and use experience of Exodus Kodi Add-on.
How to Install Exodus Kodi on Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower Using Lazy Repo
In order to install Exodus Kodi add-on from Lazy Kodi repo, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, you need to install Lazy Kodi repo.
2. Once you have installed the repo, Click on REPOSITORIES.
3. Click ANDROIDABA.
4. Click repository.
5. Select repository.Kodil-1.4.zip.
6. Now, Click Install from Repository.
7. Open Kodi Israel Repository.
8. Go to Video Add-ons.
9. Select Exodus.
10. Click Install.
There you have Exodus Kodi add-on installed from lazy Kodi Repo.
How to Install Exodus Kodi on Jarvis Version 16 or Higher Using Lazy Repo
- Install Lazy Kodi Repo on Kodi Jarvis V.16.
- Click on
- Open ANDROIDABA.
- Select repository.
- Click on Kodil-1.4.zip.
- Select Install from Repository option.
- Open Kodi Israel Repository.
- Browse Video Add-ons.
- Select Exodus.
- Click Install.
How to Setup Exodus Addon on Kodi Version 17.6 Krypton Users with Kodil Repo
After the final beta release of Krypton, Kodi’s new user interface. While Krypton makes browsing through and playing media easier, it makes installing repositories and Kodi add-ons a bit confusing. But I got the hang of it after a few tries.
- Launch Kodi on your system > Go to Settings icon > Click on File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- Click on ‘None’ > Type the URL http://kdil.co/repo/ > Click OK > Type the Media Source Name ‘Kodil Repo’ > Click OK.
- Hit ‘Backspace’ key on your keypad multiple times until your reach Kodi Main Menu > Now select Add–ons (located at left side) > Click on Package Installer icon.
- Now select Install from Zip File > Click Kodil Repo > Kodil.zip > Now wait for repository to install.
- Click on Install from Repository > Click Kodil Repository > Go to Video Add–ons > Exodus > Click on Install > Wait for the add-on to enable.
6.Now go back to Kodi Main Menu > Click on Add–ons > Video Add–ons > Exodus > Enjoy
How to Install Exodus Addon on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis Users
Update: This is the newest way to install Exodus after the fall of Fusion Repository. So read on!
- Open Kodi > System > File Manager > Double click Add Source > Select None > Type URL http://kdil.co/repo/ > Click Done > Then Press OK > Type Name ‘Kodil Repo’ > Click Done > Press OK.
- Go to Kodi Home Screen > System > Add–ons > Install from Zip File.
- Locate and Click ‘Kodil Repo’ > Kodil.zip
- Install from Repository > Kodil Repository > Video Add–ons > Exodus > Install > Wait for the Exodus add-on to install. Enjoy streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Install Exodus Kodi Fire Stick using Lazy repo
- The first thing to do is install Kodi on Fire Stick.
- After that, Install Lazy Kodi on Fire Stick.
- Now follow the procedure stated above from Kodi Krypton installation because the procedure from here onwards is similar.
How to Install Exodus Kodi on FireStick Using Kodil Repo
Exodus is a movie streaming add-on that has been a top choice of FireStick users. It has all the updated movies in its library and it provides great streaming quality with and without a vpn for amazon firestick. Installing Exodus Kodi add-on Fire Stick is similar to installation of other add-ons and Fire TV Stick apps.
Here is a step by step walk through for installing Exodus Kodi add-on on Fire Stick:
- Open Fire Stick Home > Then go to Settings > Scroll down to Applications > Choose Manage Installed Applications > Now select Kodi to open the app.
- Click SETTINGS Icon.
- Click File Manager.
- Click Add Source> Click None >Type this URL: http://kdil.co/repo/> Click OK.
- Name this media Source “kodil Repo”> Click OK.
- Go back to your Home Screen.
- Click Add-Ons >Click the Box Icon> Install from Zip File.
- Click Kodil Repo.
- Select kodil.zip from the list> Wait for the Add-on enabled notification. Click Install from Repository.
- Select –Kodi Israel (Kodil) Repository from the list.
- Select Video Add-ons from the list.
- Select Exodus.
- Hit Install and wait for the notification.
Update Exodus on Fire Stick – Method 1
The procedure to update Exodus Kodi add-on on Fire Stick is very easy; it is similar to the procedure for updating any add-on on Kodi Krypton version 17.6. Follow the steps mentioned below to update Exodus Kodi Add-on:
- Go to Kodi Main Menu.
- Click on Exodus.
- Click on Video Add-ons
- Scroll down the list and right-click on Exodus.
- Click Information.
- From here, choose Update (Manual) option.
Update Exodus on Fire Stick – Method 2
In case you are not a person who prefers following all these steps time to time then you can enable the auto-update feature. Follow all the steps mentioned for updating the Exodus Kodi add-on until step 5. After that, click on the auto-update option available in the window. Once you have enabled auto update, the add-on will update itself from time to time.
How to Download Exodus on Android Box
Once you have installed Kodi on your Android Box, install the Exodus Kodi add-on by following the procedures that are defined above for Kodi Krypton version 17.6. The interface of Kodi on all platforms is the same that is why
Exodus Kodi Download Using Kodil Repo
Exodus is undoubtedly the best add-on for Movie geeks. Exodus Kodi download is easy just like other add-ons. You will find a lot of search results and links to Kodi repositories online but many of them might not run. Reason being that they are blocked or outdated.
Here are the steps to download Exodus:
- First, you need to Download Kodil Repository Zip File and save it on your device.
- Launch Kodi > Go to Add–ons section > Click on Box–shaped icon on top-left corner.
- Select Install from Zip File > Here you need to Upload or Navigate the downloaded Zip File > It will take some time to install.
- Go to Install from Repository > Kodil Repository > Video Add-ons > Find and click on Exodus > Tap Install.
Exodus Kodi Download Using XvBMC Repo
- Download XvBMC Repository Zip file on your device.
- Open Kodi.
- Open the Add-ons menu > Click Package Installer Icon.
- Click Install from Zip File > Browse and open XvBMC Repository Zip file that was downloaded earlier.
- Click Install from Repository > Open XvBMC (Add-ons) Repository > Go to Videos Add-ons > Select Exodus > Click Install> Wait for the notification.
Exodus Kodi Download Using Lazy Repo
- Install Lazy Kodi repo.
- Click on REPOSITORIES > Select ANDROIDABA > Open repository folder > Click on Kodil-1.4.zip.
- Click Install from Repository > Open Kodi Israel Repository > Go to Video Add-ons > Select Exodus.
- Click Install.
How to Update Exodus on Kodi 17.6
Since a lot of kodi users are already using Exodus as their favorite addon. Therefore for them updating exodus is a must to get most streaming links. The follow steps illustrate how to update exodus on kodi 17.6:
- Head over to the Kodi home and Click “Add-ons”, present in the left sidebar menu.
- Select “Video Add-ons” and right click on exodus and click “Information”
- You can now select “Update” Exodus, and if there is any update on the addon it will be update there and then.
Exodus Kodi Alternatives
Exodus by far is irreplaceable, however some addons are doing exceptionally well and can be used to stream free content same like on Exodus or used as a replacement to this addon.
New HD Movies on Exodus
What makes Exodus better than other Kodi add-ons is the up to date library it has with all the new movies. And that’s not all, it provides HD quality streams unlike other Kodi add-ons. Imagine new movies and that too in HD, great isn’t it? So install it now and watch new HD movies on Exodus.
You can stream all the new HD movies on Kodi Exodus like:
- Justice League
- Thor – Ragnarock
- Ocean’s Eight
- Avengers Infinitiy War
- Wonder Woman
- Blade Runner 2049
- Deadpool 2
- Mission Impossible: Fallout
There are many more movies available than these, as the library keeps on updating time to time. That is why everyone prefers Exodus for new HD movies.
Kodi 4k Exodus
Using Exodus and not familiar with the 4K streams is like going to a pool and not diving in!
Streaming 4K quality movies free, no one could imagine that until Exodus started offering it. Exodus has 4K streams as well to take your Kodi experience to a completely new level. There is a reason why every Kodi user loves Exodus.
There are only a few add-ons available right now that provide a 4K stream, and even those streams are not reliable. Exodus in this case is very reliable with respect to its streams and their quality.
The only issue that occurred with Exodus was that its updates stopped. Otherwise, there would have been no add-on parallel to Exodus. Exodus has always preferred user satisfaction and it always provided high quality streams.
Here is a Reddit thread to prove it:
Is Exodus Kodi Legal?
Is Kodi Exodus legal or not is a question that a lot of users have asked. Exodus is a third party add-on for Kodi and is banned in many countries like UK, USA, Australia, France, Canada and Germany. Using such add-ons in these countries can put you behind bars. The main reason behind is that the streams this add-on provides are pirated. If you are using Exodus then we’d suggest you to use a Kodi VPN service to protect your privacy.
Exodus Kodi Reviews
Exodus has been a highly preferred Kodi add-on. People using Kodi for streaming TV shows and Movies have been using and recommending it to others. Take a look at these tweets:
Go on to kodi, and go into exodus and search ‘ snatch ‘ it should come up, all of the episodes !! It’s brilliant, finished it in two days ?
— jes (@TuffieldJes) November 7, 2017
Download kodi + exodus (and all their other find apps for your viewing pleasures, including but not limited to live sporting events ?)
— Straz (@strazix) November 6, 2017
Head over to Reddit and you’ll find users praising and discussing about Exodus and its features in depth. Here’s an excerpt for you:
Judging from these threads, we can understand that Exodus has really amazed its users.
Exodus Kodi Not working/Errors/Fixes
If your Exodus on Kodi is not working or down then it might be because of obsolete repositories. By obsolete we mean that support and updates for Exodus are no longer available.
- Reinstall Kodi software
- Install Exodus Kodi add-on with the Smash Repository (as mentioned in our guide)
Can’t find Exodus on Fire Stick
Not being able to find Exodus on fire stick is a rare thing to happen. If you have installed Kodi properly and have installed the repository then there might be something seriously wrong.
Fix Exodus on FireStick
Install a reliable repository that has the working Exodus Kodi add-on version. Repositories mentioned in the guide above are all working and have the Exodus Kodi add-on. Install them and you will be able to find Exodus on Fire Stick.
Exodus Kodi ‘No Stream Available’ in 2019
No streams available error occurs when there are no providers available for the content you are trying to stream because it might be either new or too old. This error means that your Exodus is unable to grab any stream for your desired content. This usually happens when there’s a, issue with Kodi Exodus add-on system or Kodi itself. However, there is an easy fix for this.
Fix Exodus No Stream Available
Fix this error by keeping your add-on up to date as well as your add-on’s library.
Kodi Exodus Error Script Failed
This error occurs due to the bulged up Cache of Kodi. If you have been using Kodi Exodus add-on frequently, then this error might pop-up many times.
Fix Exodus Error Script Failed
To fix this error,
- Go to the Main Menu > Click on Add-ons > Then Video Add-ons.
- Open Exodus > Here you will see a list of option, so click on Tools.
- Now click on Clear Cache> Click Yes > A notification stating “Process complete” will pop-up.
That’s it! Now your exodus should work just fine.
Exodus Error Check Log
Installing Kodi Exodus add-on from an old repository or an unreliable source causes this issue. These repositories keep getting blocked, removed or they are sometimes moved to different domains.
Fix Error Check Log
To resolve this error, use the repository that has been presented in our installation guide. Refrain from using any other repositories to stay away from such errors.
Kodi Exodus Failed to Install a Dependency
The reason why Exodus for Kodi add-on fails to install a dependency is because you have not been installing Exodus from a correct repository. Exodus is available in many repositories including SuperRepo alongside its original repository. However, whenever downloaded from these two repositories it produces an error.
Fix Exodus Failed to Install Dependency
To solve this issue, consider installing Exodus from other repositories i.e. Simply Caz or Kdil repository. These repositories include Exodus add-on that has been updated by COLD FIRE that regularly updates Exodus. The previous Exodus add-on was managed by Fusion TV Addons which is now dead.
See You Again Soon!
Exodus is currently the leading add-on available on Kodi to stream movies, TV shows, cartoon & anime, sports, documentaries plus listen to music & radio amongst many other features. With the release of Kodi’s new Ver.17 Krypton interface, streaming fans are going crazy to get a piece of the most effective online video watching solution on the internet. Hope you will find our step by step guide both useful and easy to follow. If you face any issues drop us a comment in the section below, until then happy streaming.