How to Install Exodus on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis/Version 17 Krypton
Kodi Exodus Replacement
Update: Exodus Kodi add-on and its team of developers known by the name of Cold Fire has announced on their add-on that this will be the last version of Exodus for Kodi. After this version, there will be no further updates nor will any issues in the add-on be fixed. In short, this is the end of Exodus, and it will no longer be maintained. It announced that Covenant is the official replacement for Exodus. If you haven’t yet switched to this new add-on, now is the time to install Covenant on Kodi or check out 66 working kodi addons.
However, Covenant is the new Exodus add-on which will be maintained by the same team of developers.
Exodus is currently the leading add-on available on Kodi to stream movies, TV shows, cartoon & anime, sports, documentaries plus listen to music & radio amongst many other features. With the release of Kodi’s new Ver.17 Krypton interface, streaming fans are going crazy to get a piece of the most effective online video watching solution on the internet.
Follow the Exodus for Kodi fever with limitless movies, TV shows, documentaries, sports, live TV and much more with our step by step guide on how to install Exodus on Kodi Krypton & Kodi Jarvis.
How to Install Exodus Addon on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis Users
Update: This is the newest way to install Exodus after the fall of Fusion Repository. So read on!
To get the unlimited dose of Exodus, here is how to install the add-on on Kodi Jarvis.
- Open Kodi > System > File Manager > Double click Add Source > Select None > Type URL > Click OK > Type Name ‘SC’ > Click OK.
- Go to Kodi Home Screen > System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File.
- Locate and Click ‘SC’ > Repository > repository.simplycaz-1.0.2.zip
- Install from Repository > Simply Caz Repository > Video Add-ons > Exodus > Install.
- Wait for the Exodus add-on to install and enjoy movies and TV shows.
Enjoy streaming hundreds of movies, TV Show, documentaries, sports and live TV channels.
How to Setup Exodus Addon on Kodi Version 17 Krypton Users
After the final beta release of Krypton, Kodi’s new user interface. While Krypton makes browsing through and playing media easier, it makes installing repositories and Kodi add-ons a bit confusing. But I got the hang of it after a few tries.
- Launch Kodi on your system > Go to Settings icon > Click on File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- Click on ‘None’ > Type the Simply Caz Repository URL http://repo.cazwall.com/sc/ > Click OK > Type the Media Source Name ‘SC’ > Click OK.
- Hit ‘Backspace’ key on your keypad multiple times until your reach Kodi Main Menu > Now select Add-ons (located at left-side) > Click on Package Installer icon.
- Now select Install from Zip File > Locate and click SC > Repository > repository.simplycaz-1.0.2.zip > Now wait for repository to install.
- Click on Install from Repository > Locate and click Simply Caz Repository > Go to Video Add-ons > Exodus Add-on > Click on Install > Wait for the add-on to enable.
- Now go back to Kodi Main Menu > Click on Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Exodus > So, enjoy!
How to Install Exodus Kodi on FireStick
Exodus is a movie streaming add-on that has been a top choice of Kodi users. It has all the updated movies in its library and it provides great streaming quality. Installing Exodus Kodi add-on Fire Stick is similar to installation of other add-ons.
Here is a step by step walk through for installing Exodus Kodi add-on on Fire Stick:
- Open Fire Stick Home > Then go to Settings > Scroll down to Applications > Choose Manage Installed Applications > Now select Kodi to open the app.
- Click SETTINGS Icon.
- Click File Manager.
- Click Add Source> Click None >Type this URL: http://mediarepos.org/kodistuff> Click OK.
- Name this media Source “kodistuff”> Click OK.
- Go back to your Home Screen.
- Click Add-Ons >Click the Box Icon> Install from Zip File.
- Click Kodistuff.
- Select reposmash.zip from the list> Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Click Install from Repository.
- Select –SMASH Repo from the list.
- Select Video Add-ons from the list.
- Select Exodus.
- Wait for the Add-on Installed notification.
- Click Video Add-ons.
- Click Exodus.
Exodus Kodi Download
Exodus is undoubtedly the best add-on for Movie geeks. Exodus Kodi download is easy just like other add-ons. You’ll find a lot of search results and links to kodi repositories online but many of them might not run. Reason being that they are blocked or outdated.
Here are the steps to directly download Exodus:
- First you need to Download Smash Repo Zip File and save it on your device.
- Launch Kodi > Go to Add-ons section > Click on Box-shaped icon on top-left corner.
- Select Install from Zip File > Here you need to Upload or Navigate the downloaded Zip File > It will take some time to install.
- Go to Install from Repository > Smash Repo > Video Add-ons > Find and click on Exodus > Tap Install.
Is Exodus Kodi Legal?
Is Exodus Kodi legal or not is a question that a lot of users have asked. Exodus is a third party add-on for Kodi and is banned in many countries like UK, USA, Australia, France, Canada and Germany. Using such add-ons in these countries can put you behind bars. The main reason behind is that the streams this add-on provides are pirated. If you are using Exodus then we’d suggest you to use a Kodi VPN service to protect your privacy.
Exodus Kodi Reviews
Exodus has been a highly preferred Kodi add-on. People using Kodi for streaming TV shows and Movies have been using and recommending it to others. Take a look at these tweets:
Go on to kodi, and go into exodus and search ‘ snatch ‘ it should come up, all of the episodes !! It’s brilliant, finished it in two days ?
— jes (@TuffieldJes) November 7, 2017
Download kodi + exodus (and all their other find apps for your viewing pleasures, including but not limited to live sporting events ?)
— Straz (@strazix) November 6, 2017
Head over to Reddit and you’ll find users praising and discussing about Exodus and its features in depth. Here’s an excerpt for you:
Judging from these threads, we can understand that Exodus has really amazed its users.
Exodus Kodi Not working/Errors/Fixes
If your Exodus on Kodi is not working or down then it might be because of obsolete repositories. By obsolete we mean that support and updates for Exodus are no longer available.
- Reinstall Kodi software
- Install Exodus Kodi add-on with the Smash Repository (as mentioned in our guide)
Kodi Exodus Error Script Failed
This error occurs due to the bulged up Cache of Kodi. If you have been using Kodi Exodus add-on frequently, then this error might pop-up many times.
To fix this error,
- Go to the Main Menu > Click on Add-ons > Then Video Add-ons.
- Open Exodus > Here you will see a list of option, so click on Tools.
- Now click on Clear Cache> Click Yes > A notification stating “Process complete” will pop-up.
That’s it! Now your exodus should work just fine.
Exodus Error Check Log
Installing Kodi Exodus add-on from an old repository or an unreliable source causes this issue. These repositories keep getting blocked, removed or they are sometimes moved to different domains.
To resolve this error, use the repository that has been presented in our installation guide. Refrain from using any other repositories to stay away from such errors.
Exodus Kodi ‘No Stream Available’
This error means that your Exodus is unable to grab any stream for your desired content. This usually happens when there’s a, issue with Kodi Exodus add-on system or Kodi itself. However, there is an easy fix for this.
Kodi Exodus Failed to Install a Dependency
The reason why Exodus for Kodi add-on fails to install a dependency is because you have not been installing Exodus from a correct repository. Exodus is available in many repositories including SuperRepo alongside its original repository. However, whenever downloaded from these two repositories it produces an error.
To solve this issue, consider installing Exodus from other repositories i.e. Simply Caz or Kdil repository. These repositories include Exodus add-on that has been updated by COLD FIRE that regularly updates Exodus. The previous Exodus add-on was managed by Fusion TV Addons which is now dead.
See You Again Soon!
Hope you will find our step by step guide both useful and easy to follow. If you face any issues drop us a comment in the section below, until then happy streaming.