Venom is an amazing Kodi addon for streaming Movies and TV shows in high definition with working streams. A great thing about Venom Kodi addon is that it is offers Real Debrid and Trakt account integration, allowing users to maintain their content libraries.
Venom Kodi addon comes with an auto-play feature that pulls the best stream for your desired content. However, make sure you have a VPN for Kodi, allowing you to bypass geo-restrictions and ISP throttling.
Venom Kodi Addon Repository
Venom Kodi addon is available in the Venom Repo. Nowadays, almost every developer tries to host their Kodi addon through their own dedicated repository to market it better.
How to Install Venom Kodi Addon on Kodi Leia and Krypton
- Open Kodi and click on the Settings icon
- Click on the File Manager icon > Double click on the Add Source option > A dialog box with address and name filed will open
- Type in this URL: https://123venom.github.io/ in the address field and click OK > Now enter venom as the name of this URL and click OK. Double check both and click OK again to close the dialog box.
- Return to Kodi main menu and click on the Add-ons tab from the left hand column
- Click on the Package Installer icon (Box icon) from the top left corner > Click on the Install from Zip file option > Select venom from the list > Click on venom-1.6.zip > Wait for the notification.
- Now click on the Install from repository option > Click on Venom Repo > Go to Video Addons folder and click on Venom
- Click Install and wait for the “Add-on enabled” notification
How to Install Venom Kodi Addon on FireStick
The installation procedure for Venom Kodi add-on on FireStick will remain the same as it is for Widows but you will have to install Kodi on FireStick first.
Venom Kodi Addon Download
- Download Venom Kodi zip file
- Open Kodi and Click on the Addons tab from the main menu
- Click on Install from Zip file option
- Browse the system and open the downloaded zip file
- Click on Install from Repository option
- Open Venom Repo
- Open Video Addons folder
- Click on Venom
- Click Install
Venom Kodi Not Working Errors and Fixes
No Stream Available
It is quite irritating when you are trying to stream your favorite movie or TV show and this error keeps popping up. The reason behind this error can be either your Kodi cache, which is full or you might be trying to stream a geo-restricted content. To get to know more about this error, stroll through our “No StreamAvailable” Guide.
Try clearing your cache and if you are not aware how to do that, then refer to our guide: “How to Clear Cache in Kodi”. Once you have cleared cache, restart Kodi and try streaming again.
If the issue persists, then the stream you are trying to play might be geo-restricted. You will need a Kodi VPN to play that stream.
Failed to Install Dependency
A dependency error arises if there is a problem with the repository like:
- Either the repository is obsolete / outdated
- There are missing files in the repository for installing the addon
- The repository source has been shut down
Fix this error by first checking the repository source, whether it is live or not. If the source URL is live, then download the repository again and reinstall the repository. Reinstallation usually resolves this issue but if it does not, then try using an alternate source.
Venom Kodi addon is definitely one of the best Kodi addons due to its decent and user-friendly interface. I tried this addon on both windows and FireStick and it worked pretty well on both of them.
You can always rely on this Kodi addon in terms of content availability and quality. Even the performance of this addon is remarkable as it does not crash or lag at all.