How to Install Alluc on Kodi in Less Than 7 Minutes
**Update 2017 – At the time of writing this review, the Alluc add-on was operational using superrepo. However, for unknown reasons, the superrepo is shutdown. This add-on was also available with kodil repository but recently it has been removed from this repository and is currently unavailable through any repository.
What is Alluc Repository?
If you want to stream the latest TV shows/movies via Kodi, then you might want to consider using Alluc. Though you have to sign up for an account, the interface is simple and easy to navigation. The extension boasts a huge database of content available for streaming. This way, you can keep up-to-date with the latest episodes of your TV series, along with new/classic movies. Read this systematic guide below for information on how to install Alluc on Kodi.
How to Install Alluc on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Launch the Kodi V17 Krypton application and click on the “Gear” icon.
- You will see a list of options. Select the last one labelled “File Manager”.
- Here you will find sources for Kodi Repositories. Click on “Add Source” to enter URL.
- Double-click on “None” and enter the following URL: http://kdil.co/repo/
- Name the media source “Kodil Repo” and hit the OK button.
- Find and click on the Media Source you added and named earlier i.e. “Kodl Repo”.
- Select “Kodil.zip”.
- Select “Video Add–ons” > Alluc > Click Install from repository.
- Enjoy Streaming on Alluc Kodi.
How to Install Alluc on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Open Kodi V16 Jarvis and click on the “System” option.
- Navigate and select “File Manager” tab.
- Choose the “Add Source” option by double click on it.
- Click on “None” to enter URL.
- Copy/Paste: http://kdil.co/repo/
- Give a name to the source, such as “Kodil Repo”.
- Click on System > Add–ons > Install from Zip File.
- Click “Kodil Repo”.
- Select “Kodil.zip”
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Return to the home screen and select “Programs”.
- Select the Kodil Repository> Video Add-ons > and then find.
- Press the Install button!
Alluc Kodi Download
- Download the Zip file in your device.
- Go to Add-ons > Click the Box icon > Click Install from Zip File > Navigate the system to the folder that has the downloaded zip file > Select “Kodil.zip” > Wait for the notification.
- Click Install from Repository > Click on “Kodil Repository” Select “Video Add–ons” >Alluc > Click Install.
Alluc vs Exodus
Exodus exists as one of the best kodi addons for streaming documentaries, sports, cartoons, anime, TV shows, and movies. However, the alluc addon will not stay for long, considering the developers officially introduced a last update. According to an announcement, Covenant is the official replacement for the add-on. This means, Alluc definitely has an upper hand on Exodus for now. There are no threats of the extension shutting down and you technically have similar access to a huge database of content.
Alluc Not Working/Issues/Fixes
Alluc Login Error
You have installed the Alluc add-on, seen the popup welcoming you, and accepted the disclaimer provided. However, when you choose to run Alluc in Basic or Advanced mode, you cannot pass the login screen and receive an error.
This could be possible, due to your account not registered successfully. Visit http://accounts.alluc.com/ to sign up and make sure to click the confirmation link you receive via email. Mostly, login errors arise due to not confirming your address.
Alluc Failed to Install a Dependency
This error is the most common on Kodi when installing different add-ons from varied kodi repositories. There could be many reasons as to why you may be seeing this, but there is no need to panic. Follow the steps bellow to fix the error.
If you want to get rid of the failed to install a dependency error, consider deactivating repos that are no longer operation. Oftentimes, Kodi tries grabbing information from broken repos. This results in failure of installation. Another solution is to rejuvenate Kodi via the Indigo extension.
Alluc No Results Found
This error mostly shows up when you search for a particular show. Mostly, you will see a list of results that match your query. However, there are some days, that you may receive a “no results found” error. Learn why you see this error below:
Alluc has a huge database of content that allows users to watch their favorite movies/TV series at the utmost convenience. However, the error does not signify that there is a problem with the add-on. Sometimes, there might not be any results for the search provided. To double check your search query, visit http://alluc.ee
Alluc Kodi Reviews
The Alluc Kodi addon has managed to amass huge reputation in the third-party add-ons marketplace. You can find many users praising the extension for its straightforward interface and ability to provide high-quality streams for a variety of TV shows/movies.
Wat an idiot, alluc is awesome etc, if he’s having issues then like life out in some sort of effort and sort it!! Wat a bellend! Kodi tips ?
— Joeniniho (@joesimons19) October 31, 2017
However, sometimes users do experience trouble when trying to view their favorite content. Below you can see a user displaying frustration on not being able to find streams for Stranger Things from the other addon.
I was watching Stranger Things Openload and Alluc links on Covenent all week, except today there were none available….wierd
— Jamie Cohen (@JCKodiRocks) November 3, 2017
Alluc Kodi Account
Alluc vs Covenant
Alluc provides sources and stream links for streaming TV Shows and Movies and if you integrate Alluc to Covenant, you will receive more sources for streaming and that with better streaming quality.
After registration, you can easily get an API key from your account dashboard. Get the API key from there, copy it and head over to Kodi.
Go to add-ons > Video Add-ons > Right Click Covenant > Settings > Click Accounts > Scroll down and select Alluc and paste the API key that you have got from your Alluc account > Click OK. Now you will be able to stream much more streaming sources and better quality content.
Wrapping Things Up
We hope this guide helps you understand how to install Alluc on Kodi, while also troubleshooting common issues with the extension. Enjoy watching movies/TV shows on the add-on, without hassle. However, if you encounter any troubles with the add-on, feel free to drop a comment below. Also, do not hesitate on sharing the article with your friends/family members. Have a nice day! 🙂