SuperRepo offers multiple baskets/bundles, supports multiple languages, and offers compatible kodi addons filtering. For more information, read this guide on How to Install SuperRepo on Kodi, along with tips to fix common errors/issues with the repository.
Released back in 2013, SuperRepo exists as one of the most famous repositories on Kodi, undergoing various improvements over the years. What started out as a personal project quickly became a hit for Kodi geeks, who want to access a huge range of extensions.
⚠️Streaming free content through third party Kodi builds and addons from SuperRepo is very risky and it sometimes get users in trouble with the law. This is due to streaming the pirated, copyrighted, or censored content through these addons. So, it is a wise choice to use a VPN Service with Kodi.
A Kodi VPN helps you be anonymous online from hackers, phishers, spammers, and even from ISPs and let you stream geo-restricted content even through torrent links.
How to Install SuperRepo Kodi – Video Guide Tutorial
How to Install SuperRepo Kodi on Leia and Krypton Versions
1. Open Kodi media player and go to the Settings
2. Select System option
3. Click on Add-ons and then enable Unknown Sources
4. Click Yes when the message prompts
5. Now go one step back to the Settings menu and then click on File Manager
6. Double click on Add Source
7. A box will open, so click None
8. Now enter URL http://srp.nu/ and click OK
9. Enter the name i.e. Super Repo and click OK to close the box
10. Go one step back to the Settings menu and then click on Add-ons
11. Select Install from Zip File
12. A box will open where you will need to click on Super Repo
13. Now open the Krypton Folder
14. Go to the All Folder
15. Now select superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7-04.zip and wait till installation completed
16. Once installed, click on Install from Repository
17. Find and click on SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7] and install your favorite addons from the list.
How to Install SuperRepo Kodi on Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Launch the Kodi V16 application.
- Click on the “System” option and select “File Manager”.
- Select the “Add Source” option, located at the bottom.
- Double-click on the “None” option to enter URL.
- Enter http://srp.nu/, name it “Super Repo” and click on OK.
- Return to the Home Screen and click on “System”.
- Click on the “Add-ons” tab for continuing with the process.
- Select the “Install from Zip File” option and click on “SuperRepo”.
- For the list of options, select the Kodi Version “Jarvis”.
- If you want the complete SuperRepo, click on the “All” button.
- Select “superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip”.
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Return to the home screen and select “Programs”.
- Select the SuperRepo Repository from the list.
How to Get a VPN Protection on Kodi (49% Off Coupon)
Before you start streaming from the SuperRepo Kodi addona, you must be using a secure VPN to stay away from your ISP tracking. The number one recommended VPN for Kodi users is ExpressVPN. You can use it on 5 devices simultaneously.
- Sign up for a ExpressVPN account and download its app on your device
- Run the app and sign in with your credentials
- Connect to the fastest server and start streaming videos on Kodi
SuperRepo Kodi Down/Not Working/Errors/Issues
SuperRepo Kodi Unable To Connect Couldn’t Retrieve Directory Information
The most common issue when adding the SuperRepo source in Kodi is receiving the following error “Couldn’t retrieve directory information”. It always shows up when trying to click on the “OK” button upon adding the source. You can choose to add it, regardless of the error. However, this will not allow you to access the kodi add-ons list in the repo.
To fix the issue, check and see if your internet is working properly. Oftentimes, Kodi may not be able to connect to the internet sufficiently. As a result, it may not be able to retrieve information from the Source URL. Make sure you have a fast-working internet to ensure successful installation of the repo and check if you are entering the correct URL source. There should be no spelling mistakes. Enter every character correctly: http://srp.nu
SuperRepo Kodi Cannot Install Add-ons
You have successfully installed the SuperRepo, but are facing trouble when installing add-ons. Oftentimes, the add-on may complete the download process and then show the “Failed to install discrepancy” error. You may try to install other extensions, but the same problem persists. This makes using Kodi quite the troublesome, as you cannot install a single add-on.
If you face trouble in installing add-ons from the SuperRepo, it is a clear sign that the source is down. This happens to every repository during server maintenance or other troubleshooting work. It is important that you be patient and check back after a few hours. Otherwise, you can always use the old trick of installing add-ons directly from their zip files.
SuperRepo Kodi Zip File Download URL
If the above process proves to be very complicated for installing SuperRepo, you can opt for a more direct route. First, download the Kodi SuperRepo Zip File from here, and then follow the steps below:
- Open Kodi and head to the “Add-Ons” Menu.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon on the top left corner.
- Select the “Install from Zip File” option.
- Navigate to the Zip File you downloaded earlier.
- It will be named “superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip”
- Click on the while and wait for the installation to complete.
- Enjoy exploring the add-ons on SuperRepo!
Best SuperRepo Kodi Add-ons
Once you learn how to install SuperRepo on Kodi, you will gain access to over 3,000 unique add-ons. Among these include the most famous extensions for watching TV shows/movies and live channels for sports and news.
If you are looking for some good SuperRepo addons, check these out: Covenant, Cartoons8, Castaway, F4mTester, KissAnime, Playlist Loader, SALTS, and Rising Tides. Previously SuperRepo has been prone to a lot of shut-downs, therefore it is always best to keep SuperRepo alternatives handy.
How to Watch Exodus on SuperRepo Kodi
- Follow the above-mentioned steps to install SuperRepo.
- Return to the home screen, click on add-ons, and then the “Package” symbol.
- Select “Install from Repository” and choose “SuperRepo Repositories [Krypton] [V7]”.
- Click on “Add-on Repository” and install “SuperRepo Category Video”.
- Visit the repository you just downloaded and scroll down to find “Exodus”
- Hit the install button and enjoy streaming movies/TV shows FREELY!
SuperRepo for Kodi: FAQs
❓ What is SuperRepo?
SuperRepo is one of the biggest Kodi repository with tons of popular addons and some builds. You can download all your favriote addons from this repository whether they are movie/TV shows addons, live TV addons, sports addons, anime addons, and more.
❓ How to install SuperRepo?
Installing SuperRepo on Kodi is a very simple process. Just put its URL in your kodi and install it immediately. See the detailed step-by-step instruction for installing this repository on Kodi above in this guide.
❓ Is SuperRepo Still Working?
Yes, It is working as of April 2021. However, it was down before, but now it is completely functional and have a variety of popular addons for you to install on your Kodi.
To Wrap Things Up
There is no doubt that SuperRepo exists as the best resource for finding the latest and most popular add-ons. We hope this guide helps you installing the repository with the utmost level of convenience. However, if you encounter any issues/problems, do not hesitate on dropping a comment below. Also, feel free to share the blog with your friends/family members!