How to Install SuperRepo Kodi on Krypton And Jarvis in 3 Minutes
Released in 2013, SuperRepo exists as one of the most famous repositories on Kodi, undergoing various improvement over the years. What started out as a personal project quickly became a hit for Kodi geeks, who want to access a huge range of extensions. The repository offers multiple baskets/bundles, supports multiple languages, and offers compatible kodi addons filtering. For more information, read this guide on How to Install SuperRepo on Kodi, along with tips to fix common errors/issues with the repository.
How to Install SuperRepo Kodi on Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Launch the Kodi application and click on the “Gear” icon.
- From the list of options, select “File Manager”.
- Here you will see a list of repositories. At the end, click on the option called “Add Sources”.
- A box will pop-up on your screen where you need to click on ‘None’.
- Copy/paste the following web address: http://srp.nu/ and give a name for the media source, such as “SuperRepo” and hit the OK button.
- Return to the main menu of Kodi and click on “Add-ons”.
- Click on Package Installer icon present in the top-left corner.
- Select the “Install from Zip File” option.
- Locate the “SuperRepo” web source and click on it.
- From the list of options, select the version of Kodi you are using (such as Krypton).
- If you just want the repositories, choose the fourth option. If you want the complete SuperRepo, click on the “All” button.
- Click on the SuperRepo zip file located in the folder named “superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip”
- Wait until you receive a successful installation message on the top right of the screen and return to the menu of “Install from Repository”.
- You will now see SuperRepo in the list of available repositories for installing add-ons!
How to Install SuperRepo Kodi on Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Launch the Kodi V16 application.
- Click on the “System” option and select “File Manager”.
- Select the “Add Source” option, located at the bottom.
- Double-click on the “None” option to enter URL.
- Enter http://srp.nu/, name it “SuperRepo” and click on OK.
- Return to the Home Screen and click on “System”.
- Click on the “Add-ons” tab for continuing with the process.
- Select the “Install from Zip File” option and click on “SuperRepo”.
- For the list of options, select the Kodi Version “Jarvis”.
- If you want the complete SuperRepo, click on the “All” button.
- Select “superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip”.
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Return to the home screen and select “Programs”.
- Select the SuperRepo Repository from the list.
How to Install SuperRepo Kodi – Video Guide Tutorial
SuperRepo Kodi Down/Not Working/Errors/Issues
SuperRepo Kodi Unable To Connect Couldn’t Retrieve Directory Information
The most common issue when adding the SuperRepo source in Kodi is receiving the following error “Couldn’t retrieve directory information”. It always shows up when trying to click on the “OK” button upon adding the source. You can choose to add it, regardless of the error. However, this will not allow you to access the kodi add-ons list in the repo.
To fix the issue, check and see if your internet is working properly. Oftentimes, Kodi may not be able to connect to the internet sufficiently. As a result, it may not be able to retrieve information from the Source URL. Make sure you have a fast-working internet to ensure successful installation of the repo and check if you are entering the correct URL source. There should be no spelling mistakes. Enter every character correctly: http://srp.nu
SuperRepo Kodi Cannot Install Add-ons
You have successfully installed the SuperRepo, but are facing trouble when installing add-ons. Oftentimes, the add-on may complete the download process and then show the “Failed to install discrepancy” error. You may try to install other extensions, but the same problem persists. This makes using Kodi quite the troublesome, as you cannot install a single add-on.
If you face trouble in installing add-ons from the SuperRepo, it is a clear sign that the source is down. This happens to every repository during server maintenance or other troubleshooting work. It is important that you be patient and check back after a few hours. Otherwise, you can always use the old trick of installing add-ons directly from their zip files.
SuperRepo Kodi Zip File Download URL
If the above process proves to be very complicated for installing SuperRepo, you can opt for a more direct route. First, download the Kodi SuperRepo Zip File from here, and then follow the steps below:
- Open Kodi and head to the “Add-Ons” Menu.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon on the top left corner.
- Select the “Install from Zip File” option.
- Navigate to the Zip File you downloaded earlier.
- It will be named “superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip”
- Click on the while and wait for the installation to complete.
- Enjoy exploring the add-ons on SuperRepo!
Best SuperRepo Kodi Add-ons
Once you learn how to install SuperRepo on Kodi, you will gain access to over 3,000 unique add-ons. Among these include the most famous extensions for watching TV shows/movies and live channels for sports and news. If you are looking for the best SuperRepo add-ons, you can check out this link. For a working list of best kodi addons. If you are just looking for some names, check these out: Covenant, BENNU, BoB Unleashed, Genesis Reborn, Flixanity, SALTS, and Rising Tides. Previously SuperRepo has been prone to a lot of shut-downs, therefore it is always best to keep SuperRepo alternatives handy.
How to Watch Exodus on SuperRepo Kodi
- Follow the above mentioned steps to install SuperRepo.
- Return to the home screen, click on add-ons, and then the “Package” symbol.
- Select “Install from Repository” and choose “SuperRepo Repositories [Krypton] [V7]”.
- Click on “Add-on Repository” and install “SuperRepo Category Video”.
- Visit the repository you just downloaded and scroll down to find “Exodus”
- Hit the install button and enjoy streaming movies/TV shows FREELY!
SuperRepo Kodi 18
The Kodi Leia (V18) is finally available as a Beta Version that runs on 64-bit and compatible to all platforms. Though there are many changes that are yet to be revealed, you can begin using the Kodi Leia. Download and install the application from here and follow the same steps above for installing SuperRepo. The repository has already updated itself to work in conjunction with the new V18 Kodi!
To Wrap Things Up
There is no doubt that SuperRepo exists as the best resource for finding the latest and most popular add-ons. We hope this guide helps you installing the repository with the utmost level of convenience. However, if you encounter any issues/problems, do not hesitate on dropping a comment below. Also, feel free to share the blog with your friends/family members!