How to Install Cartoons8 Kodi Addon on Krypton 17.6 And Jarvis
Cartoons and Anime are not just for Kids, but there are some diehard adult fans as well for such content. Most of the time parents often search good cartons for their kids and are worried because they couldn’t find anything. Well, the most popular Kodi addon for cartoons and Anime; Cartoon8, has just recently received an update and therefore it has become one of the best Kodi addons.
Follow this guide to see how to install Cartoons8 Kodi and browse your favorite cartoons and Anime right away. Protect your identity and don’t forget to use Kodi VPN.
How to install Cartoons8 Kodi on Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Open Kodi > Form the Home screen, Click on the Gear Icon > A ne menu will open, select File Manager from this menu > Now double Click on Add Source.
- You will see an address bar that says <None>, click on it and enter this URL http://matsbuilds.uk/repo/ > Click Ok > Now name this source URL as ‘Mats’ > Click OK > Double-check the URL and name of the source and click OK again to close the dialogue box.
- Now return to Kodi Home Screen > Click on the Add-ons tab.
- From the Add-ons section, click on the Box Icon present in the top left corner > Then click Install from Zip File.
- Select Mats > Click on repository.Goliath-x.x.x.zip > Wait for a few seconds until the notification appears.
- Once the notification pops up, click Install from Repository > Now select Goliaths Add-ons repository.
- Now open Video Add-ons > Click Cartoons8 > Hit Install.
How to Install Cartoons8 on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Higher
- Open Kodi.
- Open File Manager.
- Double click on Add source.
- Click <None>.
- Type this URL: http://matsbuilds.uk/repo/ > Click Done.
- Give name to this source ‘Mats’ > Click Done > Click Ok.
- Return to the home screen and click on System.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Mats > repository.Goliath-x.x.x.zip> Wait for the add-on istalled notification.
- Now select Install from repository > Go to Goliaths Add-ons repository> Click Video Add-ons > Select Cartoons8> Click Install > Wait for the notification to appear.
Cartoons8 Anime Kodi Download
- Download the Zip file on your device > Go to Kodi Home Screen > Click Add-ons.
- Click the Box Icon > Click Install from Zip File > Browse your device folder where the zip file ‘repository.Goliath-x.x.x.zip’ is downloaded > Click on it and wait for the notification.
- Now click Install from Repository > Open Goliaths Add-ons repository > Go to Video Add-ons.
- Click on Cartoons8 > Click Install.
Cartoons8 Anime Kodi Not Working/Errors/Down
Check Log Error
Check log error is seen usually amongst these third-party add-ons due to the missing files in their repository or sometimes due to the bulged up cache.
To fix this error, first check whether the repository you are using is updated or not. If it is updated and functional then try clearing Kodi cache.
Could Not Connect to the Repository
This is a very rare type of error and does not appear very often. The main reason behind this error is trying to use an obsolete repository or a source URL that is no longer working.
Always try to check the source URL if it is accessible and if the repository you are about to use is up-to-date. Third-party Kodi add-on repositories keep on shutting down and thus it creates a hassle for the users. The repository that we have mentioned in our installation guide is up-to-date and functioning well.
Ever since Cartoon 8 has returned, it has been working better than it was before. The cartoon and anime library that it has is just amazing. Seems like, not just the add-on is updated but also its library expanded. Try using these add-on Kodi geeks and cartoon lovers, you all will definitely love this add-on. Follow our guide to see how to install Cartoons8 Kodi addon and enjoy streaming your favorite cartoon content.