Supremacy Repository is a complete package for all the streaming geeks that wish to have a single repository for Movies, TV Shows, and Sports etc. Supremacy has earned a great name for itself, thanks to its Supremacy Kodi add-on, which is popular amongst many users.
Go through this guide by KodiVPN and get to know more about the repository and best Kodi add-ons.
Supremacy Repo Review
Supremacy Repository is amongst the most popular repositories in the Kodi community. The reason behind its popularity is that it hosts own add-ons as well as other third-party add-ons. Not many repositories have their own Kodi add-on and the best part about Supremacy is that it has its own three different add-ons:
- Supremacy; the main add-on that enables users to watch Movies, Documentaries, TV Shows, 4K movies, Kids movies and Live TV.
- Supremacy Sports; a sports focused add-on providing streams for live sports.
- Supremacy iptv; an add-on for all the IPTV lovers.
Supremacy repository is updated regularly by its developers and this is the reason any people prefer using this repository and its add-ons. Supremacy Kodi add-ons have independently earned a great reputation for them by providing great quality streaming experience.
How to Install Supremacy repository on Kodi krypton 17.6 and above
Follow these steps to install Supremacy Repository on your Kodi Krypton version 17.6:
- Open Kodi > Click on Settings (Gear) Icon > Open File Manager.
- Double click on Add Source > A dialogue box will appear > Click where it says <None> > Type this URL in the address bar “http://2supremacy.uk/repo/” > Click Ok > Give this media source a name as “Supremacy” > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialog box.
- Go back to Main Menu > Click Add-ons > Click on the Box Icon from the top left corner.
- Select Install from Zip File > Click on Supremacy > Select supremacy-2.6.zip > wait for the notification.
- Click on the Install from Repository option > Now you can easily install any add-on from this repository.
How to Install Supremacy Repo on Kodi Jarvis 16 and below
- Open Kodi Jarvis.
- Click System > Go to File Manager.
- Click Add Source.
- Click <None> and type this URL http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ > Click Done > Give a name to this media source link as Supremacy > Click Done > Click
- Head back to Kodi Home Screen > Click System > Open Add-ons.
- Select Install from Zip File > Click Supremacy > Click on supremacy-2.6.zip.
How to Install Supremacy repository on FireStick Kodi
- Install Kodi on Fire Stick device.
- Go to Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
Once you have completed the above-mentioned steps, refer to the installation procedure for Kodi Krypton version 17.6.
Supremacy Repository Download
- Download Supremacy Kodi add-on zip file from (http://2supremacy.uk/repo/)
- Go to Kodi Main Menu.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Click Box
- Click Install from Zip File.
- Browse the system and open the downloaded zip file.
- Now click on Install from Repository option.
- Click on
- Open Video Add-ons folder and install any of your favorite Kodi add-ons present in the repository and start streaming.
Supremacy Kodi Addons
Supremacy Repository is loaded with numerous popular Kodi add-ons like:
- BBC iPlayer
- Elektra Vault
- Night Terrors
- Planet MMA
- Supremacy iptv
- Supremacy Sports
All of these add-ons are up to date and they work perfectly. I personally tried installing all of these add-ons one by one and I did not face any issue.
Many people all around the world have used supremacy repository. Similarly, its users have posted many queries on different forums. Here are the two most common concerns raised by many users:
Supremacy repo not working
At certain times, you might not be able to access the Supremacy repository and that can be because of two main reasons. Either the repository is undergoing an update or the source URL you have added in Kodi is incorrect.
Always make sure that you enter the correct URL of media source and before adding the URL, always check whether the source URL is online or not.
Supremacy add-on not working
This does not happen normally because Supremacy Kodi add-on is updated time to time and the add-on has never went down. However, if the add-on is not working on your system, then try re-installing the add-on from the repository.
Make sure you are using an updated Supremacy repository because if you are trying to install this add-on from any other repository, chances are that you might be falling for an outdated version.
Supremacy is an excellent repository that has every add-on needed for binge watching. The repository is reliable as it has been up to date for quite some time now and users regarding it have reported no error or issues.
The fact that it hosts its own add-ons makes it a credible repository and the quality of its add-ons is also remarkable. I would recommend users to try this repository but not without a paid or best free VPN for Kodi because using third-party add-ons make you vulnerable to legal issues.