Note: The Beast Kodi build is not accessible because all the repositories containing this build are down somehow. The only thing we can do is to wait for its recovery from its developer or you can try Kodi No Limits Magic build or look through our list of best builds for Kodi.
The Beast Kodi add-on is popular build like titanium kodi build and you can easily learn how to install The Beast Kodi build through this guide. It is the best Kodi build for streaming sports events on Kodi. Users can install the Beast Kodi 18 Leia, 17 Krypton or the Beast Kodi 16.1 Jarvis on any platform like Mac, Android or Windows. The Beast Kodi build 17.4 has got some great kodi add-ons installed in it. The quality of the stream the Beast Kodi 17 provides is impeccable even if you are connected to best VPN for Kodi.
The Beast Kodi register and the Beast Kodi login are some new things that you don’t get to see with other best kodi builds and add-ons. In this guide, we will show you how to install Beast on Kodi.
Caution: Use A VPN for Anonymity
While you can stream a bunch of great content through Kodi builds and addons, yet your privacy is at stake all together. Using Kodi addons, you can never tell if the content is being fetched from the legal source and whether the content is freely available to stream from its owner or not? Which can really get you in trouble if you’re not using a secure VPN.
A Kodi VPN will bypass ISP throttling, Government Surveillance, geo-restrictions on popular addons and let you stream your favorite content on as many devices as you want without being tracked by your ISP or Government bodies. Surfshark is the one best fit for all these qualities and is the most affordable choice ( US $2.49/mo ) for Kodi users. Moreover, you can stream region-blocked content on Kodi with Surfshark.
The Beast Kodi Repo
There are currently two repositories from where you can install The Beast Build on Kodi. If you know how to install a build/addon through a repository, here are the repositories. If you don’t know how to install it follow the instructions listed below.
The Beast Kodi Repo:
How To Install The Beast Kodi Build (Step By Step Guide)
1. How to Install The Beast Kodi Krypton (Version 17 or Higher)
1. Open Kodi > Click on the Settings Icon > Go to File Manager.
2. Click Add Source > Click on None > Type this URL: https://thebeast2.com/repo/ > Click OK.
3. Give name ‘Beast Repo’ to this source > Click on OK > Go back the Home Screen by using ESC key.
4. Click on Add-ons > Click the Box shaped icon > Click Install from Zip File > Click Beast Repo> Open repository.beast > Select “repository.beast-1.14.zip”.
5. Click Install from Repository > Open “Beast Repository” > Select “Program Add-ons” > Click “The Beast Wizard U.S.” > Click on Install > Wait till the notification appears!
6. Go back to Add-ons > Click “My Add-Ons” > Click on Program Add–ons > Click on The Beast Wizard U.S > Click Configure> Enter your Email ID and Password for signing up.
7. Now open Beast Wizard U.S again from Program Add-ons > Click “[Build Installer] Builds” > Select October 5th version > Now you can easily use and enjoy The Beast!
Now you can easily access the Beast Kodi add-on from the add–ons menu and enjoy your favorite content.
2. How to Install the Beast on Kodi Jarvis (Version 16 or Below)
- Open Kodi Jarvis> Click “System” > select “File Manager”.
- Click “Add Source” > Click on “None” > Enter this URL: “http://thebeast2.com/repo”.
- Go back to Home Screen and Click “System” > Click on “Add-ons” > Click “Install from Zip File” > Click “Beast Wizard” > Click “repository.beast-1.14.zip” > Click OK > Wait for the notification.
- Go back to Kodi Home screen > Click “Programs” > Click on “My Add–ons” > Open Program Add–ons > Select “The Beast Wizard”.
- Click on the Configure icon> Enter the email address you have registered> Click on “The Beast October 5th” version.
Once it is installed, restart Kodi to access the Beast Kodi add-on.
How to Install a VPN on Kodi For Secure Streaming
Before you start streaming from the The Beast Kodi build, you must be using a secure VPN to stay away from your ISP tracking. The number one recommended VPN for Kodi users is Surfshark. You can use it on as many devices you want.
Here is how to install Surfshark on Kodi media player.
- Sign up for a Surfshark account and download its app on your device
- Run the app and sign in with your credentials
- Connect to the fastest server and start streaming videos on Kodi
How to Install the Beast Kodi on Fire Stick
A Firestick VPN will ensure that you are able to access this build Fire Stick if you face any geo-restrictions in your area.
- Open Kodi Fire Stick > Click on the Settings Icon > Click System > Go to Developer Options > Now Enable Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging.
- Open Kodi > Click on the Settings Icon > Go to File Manager.
- Click Add Source > Click on None > Type this URL: https://thebeast2.com/repo/ > Click OK.
- Give name ‘Beast Repo’ to this source > Click on OK > Go back the Home Screen by using ESC key.
- Click on Add-ons > Click the Box shaped icon > Click Install from Zip File > Click Beast Repo > Open repository.beast > Select “repository.beast-1.14.zip”
- Click Install from Repository > Open “Beast Repository” > Select “Program Add-ons” > Click “The Beast Wizard U.S.” > Click on Install > Wait till the notification appears!
- Go back to Add-ons > Click “My Add-Ons” > Click on Program Add–ons > Click on The Beast Wizard U.S > Click Configure> Enter your Email ID and Password for signing up.
- Now open Beast Wizard U.S again from Program Add-ons > Click “[Build Installer] Builds” > Select October 5th version > Now you can easily use and enjoy The Beast!
The Beast Kodi Register
The Beast Kodi is not like the other add-ons and builds. Whether you want to install the Beast on Kodi 17 or Jarvis, you’ll have to register online. Just go through the steps to register and then verify your account.
- From the Home Screen, Select Add-ons > Programs add-ons > The Beast Wizard
- Then click on The Beast Wizard > Continue and save the code provided to you on the screen
- Visit development-tools.net > Put in the code you saved > Click on the Generate Token
- A token will be provided to you on the screen > Save it > Go back to Kodi
- Click on Enter Token > Enter the token here > click on Ok
- That’s it, you have successfully register to The Beast Kodi build!
The Beast Kodi Login
Once you login, the Beast Kodi 17 repository will be available. There are different servers for UK and USA both. The users have to register/login on the domains respective to their location.
- US users can sign-up and register from http://thebeast2.com.
- UK users can register from http://thebeast1.com.
The procedure for Beast Kodi login is very simple. You’ve got to enter your name, enter a valid email address, and a password. When you have entered the details, click “register”.
The site will reload and request you for your login credentials. Login using the details you entered for registration. Verify your email address to continue with the installation process.
For verification, scroll down and you will find the verification bar. Click on it, and login again. A notification will appear stating that you’re now verified.
The Beast Kodi Down/Not Working/Errors/Issues
The Beast Kodi Wizard Error Check Log on Fire Stick
This error usually appears while installing Beast on Kodi Fire Stick. The reason this error occurs is because of the firewall and content filters.
Fixing this error is very easy, sign in to your account and turn off all the content filters that are enabled. This will solve the issue and you’ll be able to continue the installation process or visit this best kodi wizards blog.
The Beast Kodi UK ISP Blocked
This error occurs when a non-UK resident tries to access the UK Beast server.
If you’re a UK resident then login to Beast, otherwise you can use a Kodi VPN service. Just connect to a UK based server offered by the VPN and access Beast UK server.
The Beast Kodi Reviews
The Beast Kodi Reddit Review
Users keep posting their issues with the Beast Kodi on Reddit, and it is where all the helps at! Take a look at this:
And, here we have a fan of the Beast Kodi 17.4 (V4 from the Beast Kodi 17 series):
The Beast Kodi Twitter Review
Apparently, the Beast Kodi opened a whole new world:
The Beast Kodi Vs The Beast 2 Kodi
The difference between these two is very basic, one is for US users and the other is for UK users. To be specific, The Beast Kodi is a dedicated server for UK users and The Beast Kodi 2 is for US users. But obviously, for a VPN user this difference doesn’t matter. That is why using a VPN provides the user an edge.
Installing The Beast Kodi Build: FAQs
❓ What is a Kodi Build?
A Kodi build is an all-in-one package for Kodi users. It consists of beautiful skins, popular addons, Settings and more. If you’re new to Kodi, you can just install a skin and stop worrying about installing tons of addons and repositories.
❓ What is The Beast Kodi Build?
The Beast Kodi is one of the best builds available for the Kodi users. It has a lot of popular addons with a good looking skin. You can change settings and install new addons and remove old ones based on your choice.
❓ Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes Kodi builds and addons are legal to use. They are usually developed by third person and are not Kodi official builds. So, they may fetch content from an online source hosting illegal or pirated content. So, it is always recommended to hide your identity from ISPs, government bodies, spammers, and hackers by using a secure VPN such as Surfshark.
To Wrap it Up!
Users looking for an amazing experience of streaming sports events can install the Beast on Kodi 17. You have already learnt how to install the Beast Kodi build in this guide above. This add-on is without a doubt wonderful! In addition, the Beast Kodi register policy is something new.
Having two dedicated servers for different locations is also something that we don’t get to see normally. The reviews and the errors with this build have indicate that this build is reliable. However, for users not being in the UK or US can easily breakthrough via VPN.