Kodi Fusion addon installer is a resource where you can find repositories for a lot of essential addons for Kodi. You can install Kodi maintenance tools with this installer, for example, with indigo addon from Fusion repository, you can restore Kodi to its factory default settings.
When you unpack its repository in Kodi, you will have three options;
- begin here – contains maintenance addon; Indigo Tool
- kodi repos – contains addon repositories
- kodi scripts – contains dependencies
⚠️ Streaming free content through third party Kodi builds and addons like Fusion is very risky and it sometimes get users in trouble with the law. This is due to streaming the pirated, copyrighted, or censored content through these addons. So, it is a wise choice to use a VPN Service with Kodi.
A Kodi VPN helps you be anonymous online from hackers, phishers, spammers, and even from ISPs and let you stream geo-restricted content even through torrent links.
Fusion Addon Repository
In the world of Kodi addons, old repositories abandoned and expires sometimes while new repositories replace their place. Even sometimes you have to wait a bit for the new working repository to replace already broken or outdated repository.
You’ll always find the latest and working repository for Fusion addon here. We check for these repositories frequently and update them accordingly.
Kodi Fusion Repo Name: Fusion TV
Kodi Fusion Repo URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co
How to Install Fusion Addon on Kodi Leia & Krypton (Version 17 or Higher)
1. Open Kodi media player and go to the Settings
2. Select System option
3. Click on Add-ons and then enable Unknown Sources
4. Click Yes when the message prompts
5. Now go one step back to the Settings menu and then click on File Manager
6. Double click on Add Source
7. A box will open, so click None
8. Now enter URL http://fusion.tvaddons.co and click OK
9. Enter the name i.e. Fusion Repo and click OK to close the box
10. Go one step back to the Settings menu and then click on Add-ons
11. Select Install from Zip File
12. A box will open where you will need to click on Fusion Repo
13. Now you’ll have three options to choose from; Begin Here, Kodi Repos, and Kodi Scripts
14. If you want to install Indigo Addon, click on Begin Here
15. Or click on Kodi Repos to install other addons repositories.
How to Install Fusion Kodi Addon on Jarvis (Version 16 or Lower)
- Open Kodi.
- Go to the System.
- File Manager.
- Double Click on Add source.
- Click ‘None’ > Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co > Click Done.
- Name it Fusion Repo > Click Done > Click OK.
- Go back to home screen > Click System.
- Click on Add–ons > Install from zip file > Select Fusion Repo
- Now click on Begin Here if you want to install Indigo addon or click on Kodi Repos to install other Kodi addons repositories
How to Get a VPN Protection on Kodi (49% Off Coupon)
Before you start streaming from the Fusion Kodi addon, you must be using a secure VPN to stay away from your ISP tracking. The number one recommended VPN for Kodi users is ExpressVPN. You can use it on 5 devices simultaneously.
- Sign up for a ExpressVPN account and download its app on your device
- Run the app and sign in with your credentials
- Connect to the fastest server and start streaming videos on Kodi
How to Install Fusion on Kodi Fire TV Stick
Other than Amazon Firestick apps, Fusion is one famous addon for FireStick. To directly install Fusion on Fire TV Stick, it is necessary that you install ES File Explorer and then install the zip file.
- To install ES File Explorer, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to Fire Stick Home Screen > Click on Settings > Select System > Developer Option > Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging option.
- A box will pop-up to declare warning, select OK
- Now follow the same steps mentioned earlier in this guide
A lot of users face errors like no stream available on different addons from this installer while watching with them on Fire Stick. However, the best way to fix this error is by installing the best vpn for fire stick.
Adding Things Up
Fusion addon has some good Kodi maintenance tools with a lot of other addon repositories to install 3rd party addons. However, I would recommend to install addons from their official repositories to remain safe from scams.
Using a secure VPN service with the Fusion addon is highly recommended for safe unrestricted entertainment. It keeps your identity hidden from online threats and even from your ISP and helps you access geo-restricted content in your country even through torrent links.