A war is coming and all the comic fans have braced for it, have you? You surely do not want to miss this year’s biggest blockbuster Marvel movie; Avengers Infinity War. The movie is out in the cinemas but obviously not everyone will head to these cinemas because there’s a thing called convenience.
Why head to Cinemas when you have Kodi? Follow this guide to see how to watch Avengers Infinity War on Kodi and we guarantee that you will love watching the clash between the Avengers and Thanos on Kodi.
Make sure you have the best Kodi VPN installed on your device, not allowing your ISP to disturb you as your enjoy the movie.
How to Watch Avengers Infinity War on Kodi
How to Watch Avengers Infinity War on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Launch Kodi on your device > Click on the Gear (settings) Icon > Click on File Manager > Double click on Add Source.
- A dialogue box will open, click where it says <None> > Type tis URL exactly http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ > Click Ok > Name to this media source as Blamo Repo > Click OK > Then click OK again and the dialogue box will close.
- Head to the Home Screen > Go to Add-ons section.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon > Click the Install from Zip File.
- Select Blamo Repo > Click on repository.griffin-0.0.6.zip > Wait for the notification.
- Click on Install from Repository > Open Griffin Repository.
- Open Video Add-ons folder > Select Uranus > Click install > Wait for the notification.
- After the installation, return to your Home Screen > Go to the Add-ons Menu > Click on Video Add–ons > Click on Uranus > Go to Movies > Select Avengers Infinity War and enjoy!
How to Watch Avengers Infinity War on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Higher
- Open Kodi Jarvis V16.
- Click on System > Open File Manager.
- Double click on Add Source > Click on ‘None’ > type the URL http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ > Click Done.
- Name this source as Blamo Repo > Click Done > Click OK.
- Go back to Kodi Home > Click System > Select Add-ons.
- Click on Install from Zip File > Go to Blamo Repo > Select repository.griffin-0.0.6 > Wait for the notification.
- Click on Install from Repository > Open Griffin Repo.
- Open Video Add-ons.
- Select Uranus > Click Install > Wait for the notification
How to Watch Avengers Infinity War on Kodi Fire Stick
- Open Kodi on Fire Stick. If you have not installed Kodi on Fire Stick then install it first.
- Go to Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once you have followed the above mentioned steps, refer to the procedure elaborated for installation of the add-on for Kodi Krypton Version 17, as the procedure is similar from here onwards.
Avengers Infinity War Kodi Download
- Download add-on Zip file on your device.
- Open Kodi > Click the Gear Icon > Open File Manager > Add Source
- Go back to Home Screen > Click Add-ons.
- Click Box Icon > Click Install From Zip File.
- Open the downloaded zip file > Wait for the notification.
- Click on Install from Repository > Click on Griffin Repo.
- Click Video Add-ons > Click Uranus > Hit Install > Wait for the notification.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ For How To Watch Avengers Infinity War
What order should I watch the Marvel movies and TV shows in?
There is no hard and fast rule to watch Marvel movies and TV shows, but it is recommended to watch the series in sequence. This allows to create relevancy with the previous parts of different Marvel Movies. So this is the sequence with which the movies have been released:
- Iron Man (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Thor (2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- Marvel’s The Avengers (2012)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Black Panther (2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
Source: Marvel Cinematic Universe Films
Is Infinity War in two parts?
Well, Marvel did plan to release Avengers in 2018 and 2019. But later they decided not to split the movie and launch the other part named as Untitled in 2019 which has no connection to Avengers Infinity War. Though the story line would be having the similar focal point. So this time Infinity War does not have 2 parts.
What is the budget of Infinity War?
Marvel Studio has a strong fan base. With such a huge fan base, the expectations are also very high. This time the combination of both Avengers Infinity War and The Avengers Untitled costed US$1 billion.
Avengers Infinity War is an amazing movie from Marvels and the storyline of this movie is Epic. Despite having a lot of unthinkable and unpredictable twists and turns in the story, this movie is something that no comic fan can miss. We have illustrated the complete procedure to show you how to watch Avengers Infinity War on Kodi in this guide and we hope it will help you in watching Thanos getting the best of Avengers.
2 Responses to How to Watch Avengers Infinity War on Kodi Free Online Stream