Update: Blamo repository has shut down and the addon is not available in any other repository. Hence you might want to check on Uranus alternatives.
Uranus Kodi add-on is a fork of the famous Elysium Kodi add-on. This add-on has almost all the same features of Elysium like Movies, TV shows, and Live TV streaming. It has gained a great reputation amongst all other popular Kodi add-ons. In addition, the quality of streams provided by this add-on is really great that includes SD and HD both.
You can follow our guide to see how to install Uranus Kodi add-on on your device. However, streaming through such add-on is always risky so make sure you use a reliable Kodi VPN service to protect your online privacy.
How to Install Uranus Kodi on Krypton Version 17.6 or Higher
- Open Kodi > Click on the Gear Icon > Open File Manager > Now double click on the Add Source option from the left-hand column.
- A new window pops-up, click on the area where it says <None> and type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ > Click on Ok > Give a name to this source as Blamo Repo > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialogue box.
- Return to the Home Screen > Click on Add-ons tab > A new window will open.
- Click the Box Icon present in the top left corner > Click on the Install from Zip File option.
- Now scroll and select Blamo Repo from the list > Select repository.griffin-0.0.6.zip > A notification will appear stating ‘Add-on enabled’.
- After the notification appears, click on Install from Repository option > Open Griffin Repository
- Go to the Video Add-ons folder and select Uranus from the list > Click install and wait until the add-on is downloaded and installed > A notification will appear after the installation completes.
How to Install Uranus Kodi on Jarvis Version 16 or Lower
- Open Kodi Jarvis V16.
- Click on System > Click on File Manager.
- Double click Add Source > Click ‘None’ > enter the URL http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ > Click Done.
- Name this media source as Blamo Repo > Click Done > Click OK.
- Return to Kodi Home > Click on System > Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from Zip File > Open Blamo Repo > Click on repository.griffin-0.0.6 > Wait for the notification.
- Now select Install from Repository > Open Griffin Repo.
- Go to Video Add-ons.
- Click on Uranus > Hit Install > Wait for the notification.
How to Install Uranus Kodi on Fire Stick
- Open Kodi on Fire Stick. If you have not installed Kodi on Fire Stick then install it first.
- Go to Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- After that, follow the steps elaborated above for installing Uranus on Kodi Krypton installation, the procedure from this point onward is same as that of Kodi Krypton.
Uranus Kodi Download
- Download the Zip file on your device.
- Open Kodi > Click the Gear Icon > Go to File Manager > Double click Add Source
- Return to Home Screen > Click Add-ons.
- Click the Box Icon > Click Install From Zip File.
- Browse the system and open the downloaded zip file > Wait for the notification.
- Click Install from Repository > Select Griffin Repo.
- Click Video Add-ons > Click Uranus > Click on Install > Wait for the notification.
Uranus Kodi Errors/Not Working/Issues
Check Log Error
While trying to install an add-on you might have encountered this error. This error appears if there are some files missing in the add-on repository from which you are trying to install the add-on. Another reason behind this error is having a filled up cache or back-end data.
You can fix this error by first trying to clear cache on Kodi. If cache clearing helps then the repository is fine. Otherwise, try to use a different and reliable repository for installing the add-on. The add-on repository we have mentioned on our blog is tried and tested.
Could Not Connect to Repository
This error might pop-up when you are on the step where you are trying to install from repository. This error appears when the repository you are using is updating.
Wait for the repository to be updated or choose a different repository to fix this error.
Uranus Kodi Reviews
Usually, reviews come up when there are some issues with the add-on. However, there have been no issues reported related to this add-on yet. Therefore, we haven’t mentioned any reviews because just praising the add-on would seem biased.
Uranus Kodi is an amazing Kodi add-on that has replaced Elysium pretty well. The add-on has some great features like Trakt account as well other than just Movies and TV shows. This add-on is rated amongst the most popular add-ons because the add-on it is a fork of, used to be very popular in the Kodi community. In this guide, we discussed how to install Uranus Kodi.