There have been a lot of Exodus forks already. Reptilia Kodi addon is another in the tally brought to us by Androidbboy. The layout is quite similar to Exodus and Covenant but the code for links has been updated. One great thing about this addon is that it has Real Debrid and Trakt pre-installed. Among the list of kodi addons. Reptilia is creating a lot of excitement among the users. This 10 steps easy guide will help you setup this addon smoothly.
How to Setup Reptilia Kodi Addon The Fork of Exodus on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Open Kodi > Gear Icon > File Manager > Add Source
- A new window pops-up, click on the area where it says <None> and type http://androidbboy.xyz/repo> Click on Ok > Give a name to this source as Android > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialogue box.
- Ensure that you are the repository name is correctly typed, as the repo name needs to be right to get the addon installed correctly and instantly. Return to the Home Screen > Click on Add-ons tab > A new window will open.
- From the top left corner select or click the box icon button > In the new window click on the Install from Zip File option.
- In the new box that appears select Android > Select http://androidbboy.xyz/repo > A notification will appear stating ‘Add-on enabled’.
- As soon as you have the addon installed notification head scroll over to and Click Install from repository.
- The new window will show you the list of repositories, Click Androidbboy to start the process for installation.
- Click on Video addons in the next upcoming window
- Atlast you will be able to view Reptilia Kodi addon.
- The new pop up window will let you click the Install button.
There you have your addon ready and installed to be used. Head over to home screen and go to video addons and you will be able to start streaming from Reptilia kodi addon.