Do you wish to have an app store for Kodi itself that could allow you to enjoy the apps that are available on PlayStore and Apple Store but not on Kodi? Aptoide Kodi addon is the answer.
Well, Aptoide Kodi addon is a first of its kind Kodi addon that enables users to browse and download apps on Kodi that are available on Google PlayStore and Apple Store. Aptoide Kodi Add-on is compatible with android devices only because it allows users to download APK files.
Aptoide Kodi Repo
Aptoide Kodi addon can be easily downloaded by the following repositories:
- Mr Freeworld
- Cellardoor TV Repo
- FireStick Plus Man Repo
I will be discussing the installation procedure of Aptoide Kodi add-on with the FireStick Plus Man Repository.
How to Install Aptoide on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Open Kodi> Click on the Settings (gear) icon
- Open File Manager> Double click on Add Source from the left hand column.
- Click where it says ‘None’ and type this URLhttp://fspmkodi.com/repo/ > Click OK > Name this media source as ‘Firestick plus’ > Click
- Head back to the Kodi Home Screen> Click on Add-ons tab > Click on the Box icon.
- Click on Install from Zip File option> Scroll down the list and click on FireStick Plus.
- Click Firestickplusman-3.7.zip> Wait for the notification.
- Now click on Install from Repositoryoption > Click on
- Open Video Add-ons folder > Select Aptoide for Kodi > ClickInstall and wait for the notification.
How to Install Aptoide on Kodi Jarvis version 16 or higher
- Open Kodi Jarvis > Click on System menu.
- Open File Manager.
- Double Click Add Source.
- Click ‘None’ > Type this URL http://fspmkodi.com/repo/ > Click Done > Give a name to this source as FireStick Plus > Click Done > Click
- Return to Kodi Home Screen > Click System > Click Add-ons.
- Click Install from Zip File.
- Click on FireStick Plus.
- Click firestickplusman-3.7.zip > Wait for the notification.
- Click Install from Repository.
- Click Firestickplusman.
- Open Video Add-ons.
- Click Aptoide for
- Click Install.
Aptoide Kodi Alternatives
Aptoide is an app store for Kodi itself but if you wish to look for some alternatives, you ca try these:
- Google Play Store
- Apple Store
- Amazon App Store
Aptoide Kodi Down/Not Working/Errors/Fixes
Could Not Connect to Repository
While installing any add-on, you might get to face this error because of an invalid repository source URL.
To fix this error, check the source URL and make sure it is exactly the same as it is discussed earlier in the installation procedure. Make sure there are no spaces in the end of the URL because that also causes an error.
Aptoide Kodi really is a remarkable thing to have on Kodi and it has really set a new standard in the online streaming community. However, I believe that its restriction to Android devices and APKs are somewhat discouraging for the users who use Kodi on Windows and Macs.