Tubi TV Kodi add-on is a one stop for all entertainment as it has all the latest and popular Movies and TV shows from around the globe. This add-on offer Movies and TV shows from all the genres like Action, Comedy, Horror, Drama, Stand-up Comedy and much more.
Tubi TV Kodi add-on has been famous for providing high-quality streams for every content title and it does not disappoint its users by crashing or showing errors and therefore is among the best kodi addons.
⚠️ Streaming free content through third party Kodi builds and addons is very risky and it sometimes get users in trouble with the law. This is due to streaming the pirated, copyrighted, or censored content through these addons. So, it is a wise choice to use a VPN Service with Kodi.
A VPN helps you be anonymous online from hackers, phishers, spammers, and even from ISPs and let you stream geo-restricted content even through torrent links.
Tubi TV Addon Repository
In the world of Kodi addons, old repositories abandoned and expires sometimes while new repositories replace their place. Even sometimes you have to wait a bit for the new working repository to replace already broken or outdated repository.
You’ll always find the latest and working repository for Tubi TV addon here. We check for these repositories frequently and update them accordingly.
Kodi Tubi TV Repo Name: The Crew Repository
Kodi Tubi TV Repo URL: https://team-crew.github.io
How to Install Tubi TV Addon on Kodi Leia & Krypton (Version 17 or Higher)
1. Open Kodi media player and go to the Settings
2. Select System option
3. Click on Add-ons and then enable Unknown Sources
4. Click Yes when the message prompts
5. Now go one step back to the Settings menu and then click on File Manager
6. Double click on Add Source
7. A box will open, so click None
8. Now enter URL https://team-crew.github.io and click OK
9. Enter the name i.e. The Crew Repo and click OK to close the box
10. Go one step back to the Settings menu and then click on Add-ons
11. Select Install from Zip File
12. A box will open where you will need to click on The Crew Repo
13. Now select repository.thecrew-0.3.2.zip and wait till installation completed
14. Once installed, click on Install from Repository
15. Find and click on The Crew repo
16. Now select Video Add-ons and then click on TubiTV Addon
17. Press Install
18. Click OK
19. Again click on TubiTV Addon and now click on Open button to run it
How to Install Tubi TV Kodi Addon on Jarvis (Version 16 or Lower)
- Open Kodi.
- Go to the System.
- File Manager.
- Double Click on Add source.
- Click ‘None’ > Enter https://team-crew.github.io > Click Done.
- Name it The Crew Repo > Click Done > Click OK.
- Go back to home screen > Click System.
- Click on Add–ons > Install from zip file
- Select The Crew Repo > Click repository.thecrew-0.3.2.zip > Wait for a few moments.
- Click Install from repository > The Crew Repo > TubiTV Addon > Install > OK > Wait again for the notification.
How to Get a VPN Protection on Kodi (49% Off Coupon)
Before you start streaming from the Tubi TV Kodi addon, you must be using a secure VPN to stay away from your ISP tracking. The number one recommended VPN for Kodi users is ExpressVPN. You can use it on 5 devices simultaneously.
- Sign up for a ExpressVPN account and download its app on your device
- Run the app and sign in with your credentials
- Connect to the fastest server and start streaming videos on Kodi
Tubi TV Kodi Addon Description & Details
Tubi Tv is a free movies/TV Shows streaming service which is best known for the huge variety of content with high quality links for playing Films and TV Shows. If you have Tubi Tv on Kodi, you will not need any other third party movies addons. To play a movie on Tubi TV, open it and select your preffered category.
Select the movie you want to play, I am playing Time Lapse
Enjoy your movie/TV show in HD stream!
Tubi TV Kodi Addon (Direct Installation Method)
Tubi TV Kodi add-on has another installation method that requires you to download the Tubi TV Repository zip file directly on Kodi. This method can cut off the initial 3 steps as highlighted in the Kodi Krypton setup above. Here are the steps below:
- Download the Tubi TV Zip File and save it on your system.
- Launch Kodi > Click on Add-ons tab > Select Box-icon > Then Install from Zip File.
- When the box appears, you need to upload the downloaded Zip File > The installation will start.
- Now click on Install from Repository option > The Crew Repo > Video Add-ons > TubiTV Addon > Install > OK.
How to Install Tubi TV on Kodi Fire TV Stick
Other than Amazon Firestick apps, Tubi TV is one famous addon for FireStick. To directly install Tubi TV on Fire TV Stick, it is necessary that you install ES File Explorer and then install the zip file.
- To install ES File Explorer, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to Fire Stick Home Screen > Click on Settings > Select System > Developer Option > Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging option.
- A box will pop-up to declare warning, select OK
- Now follow the same steps mentioned earlier in this guide
A lot of users face errors like no stream available on Tubi TV while watching it on Fire Stick. However, the best way to fix this error is by installing the best vpn for fire stick.
Kodi Tubi TV Not Working / Errors / Fixes
If you’re facing Kodi not working issues regularly and haven’t got a working solution yet, then we highly recommend you to check our guide on “8 Common Fixes for Kodi Not Working Errors“.
Tubi TV is an excellent add-on in terms of performance and not many concerns have been raised by users regarding error and problems. However, you might face two errors while using these add-ons and you should know how to deal with them.
Check Log Error
A check Log error usually pops-up when the system cache and backend data is piled up high. It is not an error to be afraid of and it can be fixed quite easily.
If you get to face this error, clear the system cache and other backend data from the settings menu and restart your Kodi. If this does not resolve your problem, then try re-installing the add-on.
No Streams Available
This is a common error that has been noticed in almost every video streaming Kodi addon. This error pops-up while trying to access a content title from any content category. This error appears because either the content title that you try to access is a new release, that is why its streams are not available online or the add-on is failing to scrap links from the providers.
Fix this error by updating the Kodi add-on, because when you update an add-on, its library is also updated along with its providers. After updating the add-on, clear you r add-on cache so that the add-on can scrap the links better. This should fix the No Streams error.
How to Update Tubi TV on Kodi
Although Kodi updates addons automatically, however you can manually update addons to watch the latest content. Here is how you can update an addon on Kodi.
- Go to the Add-ons tab > Video add-ons
- Right click on the Tubi TV addon > Information
- Click on Update > Select the latest Version available
How to Uninstall Tubi TV Addon on Kodi
Uninstalling an addon in Kodi is a simple 3 steps process. If you’re familiar with the Kodi environment, You can easily navigate and perform different actions on Kodi including uninstalling an addon.
- Go to the Add-ons tab > Video add-ons
- Right click on the Tubi TV addon > Information
- Click on Uninstall > Yes > Yes
Tubi TV Addon Alternatives for Kodi
Tubi TV Addon for Kodi: FAQs
❓ Will I Need a VPN for Tubi TV Addon on Kodi?
Using a VPN with Kodi addons is not necessary but it is highly recommended. Unlike other third party addons, Kodi doesn’t sources free content from the web which is sometimes pirated and cause copyright issues. So, you doesn’t have to use a VPN if you’re streaming through Tubi Tv. But in case of other third party Kodi addons, you must use it to remain on a safe side.
❓ Can Tubi TV Addon be Installed on Fire TV Stick?
Yes, Tubi TV addon can easily be installed on Fire TV devices. We have discussed this above in detail. Refer to the section “How to Install Tubi TV on Kodi Fire TV Stick” above for instructions.
❓ What’s the difference between a Kodi Addon and a Build?
A Kodi addon is a piece of code compiled for a specific function to perform on Kodi. There are addons for Video, Music, Programs etc. Whereas a build is a more complex code, written with a lot of addons, skins, wizards, and additional functions to give Kodi users a visual all in one platform for their Kodi entertainment.
❓ Is Tubi TV Addon Legal?
Using Tubi TV addon on Kodi is legal itself but make sure to connect to a VPN while using other third party Kodi addons as these addons get links from the web and there is a chance that these web sources may hosting copyrighted content which is not allowed to distribute freely. Therefor, always use a VPN with third party addons to remain on a safe side.
❓ What is the Best Addon for Firestick?
Tubi TV is a good addon that is available for Kodi users. There are some alternatives to this that we have discussed above. However Kodi Covenant, Exodus V8, Exodus Redux, Magic Dragon, Venom, The Crew, and Seren 2.0 are some of the best addons working right now.
Adding Things Up
Tubi TV is a great Kodi add-on for binge watchers because of the content variety it offers. Only a few Kodi add-ons provide uninterrupted entertainment with such great features. I tried the add-on myself and I have reached to the conclusion that this add-on is amazing in terms of speed and accessibility.
The add-on installs smoothly and works fine, no glitches or lagging was experienced. Overall, it is a great add-on to have in your Kodi add-ons library.
Using a secure VPN service with third party Kodi addons is highly recommended for safe and unrestricted entertainment. It keeps your identity hidden from online threats and even from your ISP and helps you access geo-restricted content in your country even through torrent links.