IPTV Kodi addons are like a needle in a haystack. You get to see many Kodi addons every day but IPTV Kodi addons are not released every now and then.
TempTv has sections for Movies, TV shows, Music, News and it has some foreign channels in its library. One thing to keep in mind is that it is an IPTV Kodi addon, which is why its service might not work in many countries.
Therefore, using a Kodi VPN is necessary with the TempTV Kodi addon. Follow this guide to see How to install the TempTV Kodi addon on Kodi Leia and Krypton versions.
TEMPTV Kodi Addon Repository
TempTV Kodi addon is available in its own dedicated “temptv repository”.
How to Install TEMPTV Kodi Addon on Kodi Leia and Krypton
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type this URL: https://tempest0580.github.io > Click OK
- Name this media Source as temptv > Click OK
- Go back to your home screen > Select Add-ons > Click on Box icon
- Select Install from Zip File > temptv > repository.temptv-0.0.5.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TEMPTV Repo > Video Add-ons > TEMPTV > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install TEMPTV Kodi Addon on FireStick
Step 1: Open Kodi on Fire Stick. If you have not installed Kodi on Fire Stick then install it first.
Step 2: Go to Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
After that, follow the steps elaborated above for installing TempTV on Kodi Krypton installation, the procedure from this point onward is same as that of Kodi Leia and Krypton.
TEMPTV Kodi Addon Download
- Download the repository Zip file on your device.
- Open Kodi.
- Go to the Add-ons menu.
- Click on the Box icon.
- Click Install from Zip File > open the downloaded zip file and until the notification appears.
- Click Install from Repository > Click on Magicality Repo.
- Open Video Add-ons > Click on Exodus Redux > Click Install > Wait for the notification.
TEMPTV Kodi Not Working Errors and Fixes
Errors are a common issue faced by many Kodi users trying to stream via third-party Kodi add-ons. However, this cause great hassle for users as it interferes in there streaming.
Check Log Error
Check Log error occurs if there are some files missing in the repository or if the system cache is full. This can happen with any third-party add-on and it is nothing to be worried about as it can be easily fixed.
Clear your Kodi cache and try accessing the add-on again, if it still does not work then the best thing to do is to start all over again. Download the Repository again and re-install the add-on, now try accessing the add-on. The add-on should work fine now.
Could Not Connect to Repository
If you misspell the URL or enter an invalid Repository URL, you get to see this error. Another reason you might be seeing this error is that the repository that you are trying to add might have gone down or obsolete.
Recheck the URL address you have entered by going to the File Manager. Then, check if the source URL is active and the repository Zip file is downloading or not. You will get the answer by checking these things
The entry of such great IPTV Kodi add-ons will surely help the industry grow and will help the streaming lovers in finding their favorite content for streaming on Kodi.
Overall, it is a great Kodi add-on, has good quality streams, and works seamlessly. Enjoy streaming with TempTV but make sure you are using a Kodi VPN because it is a third-party Kodi add-on and you should be careful