How to Install Scrubs Kodi Addon on Kodi Krypton, Jarvis and FireStick
Scrubs is just another Exodus Kodi fork but it has been getting a lot of appreciation form Kodi users. The interface of Scrubs Kodi add-on is exactly like Exodus and it runs great as a Kodi movie addon.
It has high quality streams for movies, TV shows, documentaries and much more. Similar to other Kodi addons like Neptune Rising, Magic Dragon, F4M Tester this addon may also require the best Kodi VPN, to ensure seamless streaming and privacy.
Scrubs Kodi Repository
Scrubs Kodi add-on can be installed through JewRepo Kodi repository. JewRepo is not-so-popular Kodi repository but it has some popular Kodi add-ons like Exodus, cCloud TV etc.
How to Install Scrubs Kodi on Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
Follow these steps to install Scrubs add-on on Kodi Krypton version 17.6:
- Open Kodi > Click on Settings Icon > Go to File Manager.
- Double click Add Source > A dialogue box will open having an address bar and a name field > Click <None> > and type this URL in the address bar “http://jewrepo.cf/JewRepo/ “> Click Ok > Name this media source as “JewRepo” > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialog box.
- Return to Main Menu > Click on the Add-ons tab > Click on the package installer (Box) Icon from the top left corner.
- Select Install from Zip File > Click on JewRepo > Select repository.jewrepo-1.5.2.zip > wait for the notification.
- Select on Install from Repository option > Click JewRepo > Go to Video Add-ons section.
- Click on Scrubs from the list > Hit Install > Wait for the notification.
How to Install Scrubs Kodi on Jarvis Version 16 or Higher
- Open Kodi Jarvis V16.
- Click System > Click File Manager.
- Double click on Add Source.
- Click <None> and type this URL http://jewrepo.cf/JewRepo/ > Click Done > Name this media source link as Scrubs > Click Done > Click OK.
- Head back to Kodi Home Screen > Click System > Click Add-ons.
- Select Install from Zip File option > Open JewRepo > Click on repository.jewrepo-1.5.2.zip.
- Now select Install from Repository option > Open JewRepo > click on Video add-ons folder > Click Scrubs > Click Install.
How to Install Scrubs Kodi on Fire Stick
- Install Kodi on your Fire Stick device.
- Go to Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
After following these steps, the procedure will be same as it was for installation of Scrubs Kodi on Kodi Krypton version 17.6. Simply follow the steps from step 1 onward. Scrubs addon is an unofficial Kodi addon which could require a VPN on Firestick to ensure anonymity and security.
Scrubs Kodi Download
If you wish to install Scrubs Kodi from a much simpler procedure, then you can try this direct download method. It requires less effort and it is much convenient than the other procedure.
- Download Scrubs Kodi add-on zip file.
- Go to Kodi Main Menu.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Click Box Icon.
- Click Install from Zip File.
- Browse the system and open the downloaded zip file.
- Now click on Install from Repository option.
- Select Supremacy.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- Select Scrubs > Click Install.
Scrubs Kodi Reviews
If you look for user feedback regarding the Scrubs Kodi add-on, you will not find many people talking about this add-on. Reason being that Scrubs Kodi is a new add-on and it is still to be recognized by people.
As per my personal experience, I have found it to be a great choice for streaming entertainment content on Kodi. This add-on will surely be a great addition to the library and it might last long if it keeps on updating.
Scrubs Kodi Not Working/Errors/Fixes
Scrubs is a new Kodi add-on and no such errors have been reported by users at any social platform. I have tried the add-on myself and I didn’t face any issues with it either.
Could not Connect to Repository
You might face this error while trying to install the repository or add-on. The reason behind this error is that either you have entered an incorrect URL path or the repository source you are using is obsolete.
Go to the File manager, see if the source URL you have added is correct, and see if the repository source is online. In case it is down, try searching for an alternate source.
Failed to Install Dependency
Dependency errors are not common because they occur only when you are using a repository that is not working and has gone offline.
Check the repository you are using that is it working or not and if it is working then try updating it. Another thing that you can do is trying an alternate repository.
Scrubs Kodi add-on has not earned any reputation yet in the industry but hopefully it will because it has good link scrappers and it keeps updating time to time. Users can easily find all the latest movies in its library.
This add-on surely has the potential to compete with all other movie streaming Kodi add-ons. Another great thing that this add-on could have had are lambda scrappers for better streaming links pick-ups.