ReleaseBB Kodi is a TV n demand Kodi addon, offering popular and latest movies and TV shows in its library. The addon receives regular system and library updates.
Kodi users who prefer having Real Debrid integration will definitely love this addon as it supports Real Debrid multi hosting.
Online streaming is becoming a little risky because of the cyber threats out there and that is why I always recommend Kodi users to opt for a reliable VPN for Kodi.
Not only will it protect your privacy from hackers but it will also allow you to bypass geo-restrictions and ISP throttling.
ReleaseBB Kodi Addon Repository
ReleaseBB Kodi addon is available through the Bugatsinho repository. Other than ReleaseBB Kodi, this repository has numerous addons like MP3 Streams, Sport365, PelisPlus TV etc.
How to Install ReleaseBB Kodi Addon on Kodi Leia and Krypton
The following procedure can be used to install Kodi on Leia version 18 or above and even on Krypton version 17.6 or lower.
- Open Kodi > Go to Settings by clicking on the Gear Icon > Open File Manager > Double click on the Add Source option from the left hand column.
- Now click where it says <None> and type this URL in the field https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo > Click OK > Name this URL as “releasebb” > Click OK > Double check the URL and Name > Click OK to close the dialogue box.
- Return to Home Screen > Click on the Add–ons tab > Click on the Box Icon from the top left corner
- Now select Install from Zip File option > Click on releasebb > Click bugatsinho-x.x.zip > wait for the notification to appear.
- Now click on Install from Repository option > Browse the list and select Bugatsinho repository
- Open the Video Add-ons folder and select ReleaseBB > Click Install and wait for the notification that will indicate that the addon is installed.
How to Install ReleaseBB Kodi Download
To install ReleaseBB Kodi directly without any lengthy procedures, you can follow these steps:
- Download the addon zip file on your device.
- Open Kodi > Click Add–ons > Click on the Package Installer icon
- Select Install from Zip File option > browse and open the downloaded zip file
- Install from Repository > Select Bugatsinho repository
- Video Add-ons > ReleaseBB > Click Install
How to Install ReleaseBB Kodi Addon on FireStick
Kodi is not available on Amazon FireStick, which is why it cannot be installed directly on a FireStick device. You can get to know more about it through our Kodi on FireStick guide, which has all the important details you will ever need.
Once you have installed Kodi on your FireStick, you can follow the procedure that has been elaborated above because it will remain the same.
ReleaseBB is a decent Kodi addon for people who want to stream the latest content without spending a penny, in HD. This addon works fast and has not disappointed me when I tried streaming various movies with it.