Private Internet Access is one of the oldest VPN providers in the industry; it has been around for last 10 years. In this period, it has earned great reputation for itself worldwide through its impeccable service and features.
Is Private Internet Access the best VPN for Kodi?
Yes! PIA is one of the best VPN for Kodi.
Private Internet Access is amongst the top VPN providers that provide support for Kodi. The security protocols offered by PIA VPN are quite strong, which is why it is one of the most reliable option. Online streamers using Kodi are always at risk it they are using third-party Kodi addons.
Private Internet Access protects streamers’ identity and helps them to enjoy uninterrupted entertainment through its high-speed servers. As many of the unofficial Kodi addons pull streams through torrents, PIA’s P2P support makes it safe for the user and enhances their streaming experience.
Moreover, users can easily use IPTV Kodi addons from anywhere as Private Internet Access makes users’ IP and unblocks all the restricted content. One thing that PIA VPN does not offer is that it does not have a dedicated Kodi addon. However, you can still run it in the background and stream safely and securely.
- 3295 + Servers in 29 Countries.
- Multiple Encryption Protocols offered like AES-128 and AES-256 bit with the combination of other security protocols like UDP and TCP etc.
- Compatible with 8 popular OS and has dedicated browser extensions.
- Strict No-Logs policy.
- You can connect 10 devices simultaneously.
- Under 5 Eyes Jurisdiction
- Controversial in terms of data logs
- Its servers are blocked by Netflix
- 7-day money back guarantee.
Is Private Internet Access Compatible with Kodi?
Yes, Private Internet Access VPN is compatible with Kodi but it does not have a dedicated Kodi addon. Users can install PIA VPN client on Kodi through the OpenVPN manager on Kodi and use it quite easily.
Nevertheless, you can also install it on your desktop and use them in the background while using Kodi.
How to use Kodi with Private Internet Access on Android
Just like any other best VPN for Kodi, PIA is compatible with Android, which is currently the most used OS by mobile users all over the world.
Follow this Private Internet Access download method to enjoy streaming with PIA on Andoid:
- Buy a PIA VPN subscription plan that suits you the best
- Download PIA VPN app from the Google Play Store and install it on your device
- Once installed, open the app and log-in to the service
- Then select the region and server you want to connect to
- Once connected, open Kodi on your device and start streaming without any worries
How to use Kodi with Private Internet Access on Windows
If you are using Kodi on Windows and wish to install Private Internet Access on Windows, then follow these steps:
- Subscribe to Private Internet Access through the official website
- Download Private Internet Access Desktop Client from its official website
- Install the client on your desktop
- After installing, open the client
- Sign-in using the credentials given to you by the provider at the time of subscribing.
- Now select you region and then click the power button to connect to its server
- After establishing the connection, Open Kodi and run your favorite addon without worrying about any restrictions.
Install Private Internet Access on Kodi through VPN Manager
The best way to enjoy privacy and stream without restriction is by installing Private Internet Access on Kodi. Follow these steps to install it through OpenVPN manager:
- Download the Zip file of Zomboided repository on your device
- Open Kodi
- Go to Add-ons menu
- Click on the Box icon > Select the Install from zip file option
- Browse the system and open the Zomboided Repository zip file
- Click Install from repository option
- Now go to Zomboided Add-on Repository> Open Services folder > Click on VPN Manager for OpenVPN > Hit Install
- Once you have installed the OpenVPN manager, simply go to the Program Addons
- Click on OpenVPN manager > Enter your PIA login details and sign-in to the service
- Now stream without any problem through any addon of your choice
Private Internet Access is a decent VPN provider for Kodi users given that it has a large network of servers and strong security protocols. One of the important thing is that it has reasonably priced packages like it is charging $3.33 per month only for its annual package.
Other than the price factors, speed is a very important thing to keep in mind as streaming requires ample amount of bandwidth and its servers do provide that.