How to Install Nanook Kodi on Krypton Version 17.6 in Less Than 3 Minutes
Team ZT repository is full of amazing kodi addons and this time the repository has hosted Nanook kodi addon. Some say Nanook is an alternative to Exodus while others are calling it a Covenant alternative. This is a multi source provider for TV Shows and movies. The addon has the following sections:
- TV Shows
- New Movies
- Trakt Movies
- Most Voted TV Shows
- Highly Rated TV Shows
How to Install Nanook Kodi Addon on Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Open Kodi > Gear Icon > File Manager > Add Source
- A new window pops-up, click on the area where it says <None> and type http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/> Click on Ok > Give a name to this source as Zerotolerance > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialogue box.
- Return to the Home Screen > Click on Add-ons tab > A new window will open.
- Click the Box Icon present in the top left corner > Click on the Install from Zip File option.
- Now scroll and select Zero T from the list > Select repository.zt-5.2.zip> A notification will appear stating ‘Add-on enabled’.
- And then wait for the Add-on enabled notification > Click Install from repository
- Click Zero Tolerance Repository and in the new window Click video addons
- As soon as the new window pops up, search for Nanook within the list > Select Nanook > Click Install in the bottom right.
There you have your addon installed, but it is always required to use a Kodi VPN, to safeguard your privacy. To access the addon, go to the main menu and hover over to video addons and there you will find Nanook.