Movie Zone Kodi addon was previously made available in the Dandy Media repository. But since Dandy repository went down due to 2017 DMCA takedowns, Movie Zone addon has been totally revamped by Sarcasm Repository. This addon is a great addition to the list of kodi addons and offers couple of sections.
- All Movies
The addon comes up with a very different mechanism. Instead of drawing individual links it provides a list of websites which will provide the content you would want to stream. Do not forget to get a VPN for Kodi, because you will need it to unblock geo-restricted streams.
How to Install Movie Zone Kodi Addon on Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Open Kodi > Gear Icon > File Manager > Add Source
- A new window pops-up, click on the area where it says <None> and type http://sarcasmrepo.tech/> Click on Ok > Give a name to this source as Sarcasm Repo > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialogue box.
- Return to the Home Screen > Click on Add-ons tab > A new window will open.
- Click the Box Icon present in the top left corner > Click on the Install from Zip File option.
- Now scroll and select Sarcasm Repo from the list > Select repository.Sarcasm-1.0.1.zip > A notification will appear stating ‘Add-on enabled’.
- Wait for the Repository to download and the popup at the top right corner stating Sarcasm installed
- And then wait for the Add-on enabled notification > Click Install from repository
- Than you have to click Sarcasm> Video Addons
- Click Movie Zone that will appear in the new window> Click Install
As soon as the addon is installed, go back to the home screen and search for Video addons. You will find Movie Zone with in the list of addons you have already installed.