Steptoes Repository has added a great addon to the list of kodi addons known as Monster Munch. Some may call it an addon for movies while others consider it an all-in-one kodi addon. Monster Munch Kodi addon supports Real Debrid on Kodi. This utility allows enhanced streaming experience by fixing buffering issues.
You can learn how to install monster munch on kodi with 11 easy steps. Whereas Monster Munch has the following sections included within it:
- TV Shows
- Chill Out
How to Install Monster Munch on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Open Kodi > Gear Icon > File Manager > Add Source
- A new window pops-up, click on the area where it says <None> and type http://steptoesplace.net/repo> Click on Ok > Give a name to this source as Step Toes > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialogue box.
- Make sure you are typing everything correctly, as the repo name needs to be right to get the addon installed correctly. Return to the Home Screen > Click on Add-ons tab > A new window will open.
- From the top left corner select or click the box icon button > In the new window click on the Install from Zip File option.
- Now scroll down a bit and select Step Toe from the list > Select repository.steptoes-2.0.zip > A notification will appear stating ‘Add-on enabled’.
- You will a message in the top right corner when the repository has been installed.
- Once you have the addon installed notification head over to Install from repository.
- Click on Step Toes Repository from the list of repositories
- In the next window head over to video-addons as show below
- Finally you will witness Monster Munch addon.
- In the new window, click Install and there you have Monster Munch installed on Kodi.
This addon requires patience, as the process takes a while during installation. Once it has been installed you will be able to get both SD and HD streams for your favorite content.