How to Install Monster Munch Movie Kodi Addon on Krypton Version 17.6
Steptoes Repository has added a great addon to the list of kodi addons known as Monster Munch. Some may call it an addon for movies while others consider it an all-in-one kodi addon. You can learn how to install monster munch on kodi with 11 easy steps. Whereas Monster Munch has the following sections included within it:
- TV Shows
- Chill Out
How to Install Monster Munch on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Open Kodi > Gear Icon > File Manager > Add Source
- A new window pops-up, click on the area where it says <None> and type http://steptoesplace.net/repo> Click on Ok > Give a name to this source as Step Toes > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialogue box.
- Make sure you are typing everything correctly, as the repo name needs to be right to get the addon installed correctly. Return to the Home Screen > Click on Add-ons tab > A new window will open.
- From the top left corner select or click the box icon button > In the new window click on the Install from Zip File option.
- Now scroll down a bit and select Step Toe from the list > Select repository.steptoes-2.0.zip > A notification will appear stating ‘Add-on enabled’.
- You will a message in the top right corner when the repository has been installed.
- Once you have the addon installed notification head over to Install from repository.
- Click on Step Toes Repository from the list of repositories
- In the next window head over to video-addons as show below
- Finally you will witness Monster Munch addon.
- In the new window, click Install and there you have Monster Munch installed on Kodi.
This addon requires patience, as the process takes a while during installation. Once it has been installed you will be able to get both SD and HD streams for your favorite content.