How to Install Maverick Repository on Kodi Krypton, Jarvis & FireStick
Maverick Repository is well known because it hosts its own Maverick TV Kodi add-on and many popular Kodi add-ons like Sports Devil, Joker Sports, Cartoon Network, Gen-X etc. This repository can be easily downloaded and installed on Kodi without having any issues. Follow our guide to learn how to install Maverick Repository on Kodi.
Maverick Kodi Repository Review
Maverick Repository gained popularity because of its own Maverick Add-on. However, it has many other mainstream third-party Kodi add-ons. This repository was previously known as Joker TV and was quite popular.
Joker switched its name to Maverick and Maverick Repository became a prominent name in the Kodi community. Maverick repository has add-ons for fulfilling everyone’s streaming needs.
How to Install Maverick repo on Kodi krypton 17.6 and above
Follow these steps to install Maverick Repository on Kodi Krypton version 17.6:
- Open Kodi > Click the Settings Icon > Click File Manager.
- Double click Add Source > A dialogue box will open having an address bar and a name field > Click <None> > and type this URL in the address bar “http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo > Click Ok > Name this media source as “Maverick” > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialog box.
- Return to Main Menu > Click on the Add-ons tab > Click on the package installer (Box) Icon from the top left corner.
- Select Install from Zip File > Click on Maverick > Select maverickrepo-3.5.zip > wait for the notification.
How to Install Maverick repo on kodi jarvis 16 and below
- Open Kodi Jarvis V16.
- Click System > Click File Manager.
- Double click on Add Source.
- Click <None> and type this URL http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo > Click Done > Name this media source link as Maverick > Click Done > Click
- Head back to Kodi Home Screen > Click System > Click Add-ons.
- Select Install from Zip File option > Select Maverick > Click on maverickrepo-3.5.zip.
How to Install Maverick Repository on FireStick Kodi
Installing Maverick Repository on FireStick is not different as on other device. Firstly, you will need to install Kodi on your Fire Stick device. After that you will enable the installation of third-party services on your device.
Go to Developer Options from the menu and turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
After that, you can easily install the Maverick repository on your FireStick device and enjoy all of the great add-ons this repository offers on your FireStick device.
Maverick Kodi Add-ons
Here is a list of all the best Kodi add-ons included in the repository:
- Joker Sports
- Maverick TV
- The Magic Dragon
- At the Flix
- Cartoon Network
- LiveStreams Pro
Maverick Repository FAQ
Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions by Kodi users regarding Maverick Repository:
Maverick Repo not working
If you are facing issues accessing or installing the add-on then you should immediately check whether the source URL you have added in the File Manager is correct or not.
If the source URL you have entered is correct but the repository is still not working, then the repository might be going under an update and you should wait for a couple of hours.
Maverick TV failed to install a dependency
Failed to install a dependency error occurs if the repository is obsolete, the source URL has expired or if there are some files missing in the repository. If you encounter this eroor then re-download the repository and try installing it again.
Many Kodi repositories have gained popularity by providing updated Kodi add-ons and Maverick Repository is one of them. Its very own Maverick Kodi add-on is also an amazing Kodi add-on for streaming movies and TV shows in high quality.
One thing that every repository fails to do is surviving in the industry competition. Many great repositories come and go because many of them do not have any innovations or uniqueness in them. Whereas, many of them are penalized by authorities and are forced to shut down their service.
The bet way of using a third-party Kodi add-on or repository is with a paid or free VPN for Kodi to ensure your privacy. Stay safe while you stream and choose the best VPN provider in the market.