How to Install Masterani Kodi Addon on Kodi Krypton 17.6 and Jarvis 16
If you are an Anime Fan and you have streamed Anime on Kodi before then you might be familiar with the Masterani Kodi add-on developed by Alleidun. This add-on is actually an improved rip-off of that add-on.
It also has some features adopted by the famous Anime Kodi addon, Incursion. This makes this add-on more exciting to use.
Masterani Redux Kodi Add-on Repository
Masterani Kodi add-on is available through Magicality Repository, which is famous for hosting the famous Dubbed Anime Kodi add-on. It is another great Anime Kodi add-on.
How to Install Masterani on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
Follow these steps for installing Masterani Redux Kodi add-on on your Kodi Krypton version 17.6:
- Open Kodi.
- Click on the Settings icon and a new window with multiple options will open.
- Open File Manager from the available options.
- Click on the Add-source option from the left hand column.
- Click where it says “None” and type the URL http://wilson-magic.github.io/repo/ and Click Ok > Now name this URL as “Magicality Repo” and Click OK > Click Ok again to close the dialog box.
- Return to the Kodi main menu and Click on the Add-ons tab.
- Now click on the Box icon form the top left corner.
- Select Install from Zip File option > Scroll the list and click Magicality Repo > Click on repository.magicality-0.0.4.zip and wait for a few seconds until the notification appears.
- Now select Install from Repository option > Scroll down the list and click on Magicality Repo.
- Go to Video Add-ons Folder and click on Masterani Redux > Click Install and wait for the notification.
Masterani Redux Kodi Download
- Download the repository Zip file on your device.
- Open Kodi.
- Go to the Add-ons menu.
- Click on the Box icon.
- Click Install from Zip File > open the downloaded zip file and until the notification appears.
- Click Install from Repository > Click on Magicality Repo.
- Open Video Add-ons > Click on Masterani Redux > Click Install > Wait for the notification.
Masterani Redux Down/Not Working/Errors/Fixes
Errors are a common issue faced by many Kodi users trying to stream via third-party Kodi add-ons. However, this cause great hassle for users as it interferes in there streaming.
Check Log Error
Check Log error occurs if there are some files missing in the repository or if the system cache is full. This can happen with any third-party add-on and it is nothing to be worried about as it can be easily fixed.
Clear your Kodi cache and try accessing the add-on again, if it still does not work then the best thing to do is to start all over again. Download the Repository again and re-install the add-on, now try accessing the add-on. The add-on should work fine now.
Could Not Connect to Repository
If you misspell the URL or enter an invalid Repository URL, you get to see this error. Another reason you might be seeing this error is that the repository that you are trying to add might have gone down or obsolete.
Recheck the URL address you have entered by going to the File Manager. Then, check if the source URL is active and the repository Zip file is downloading or not. You will get the answer by checking these things and if the error still pops up, then try any other repository for installing the add-on.
There are very few Anime Kodi add-ons available in the industry and Anime fans usually suffer because of the lack of Anime add-ons. The entry of such great Anime Kodi add-ons will surely help the industry grow and will help the Anime fans in finding their favorite content for streaming on Kodi.
Overall, it is a great Kodi add-on, has good quality streams, and works seamlessly. Enjoy streaming with Masterani Redux but make sure you are using a the fastest VPN for Kodi because it is a third-party Kodi add-on and you should be careful.