Ivacy is ab amazing VPN provider having some high-end safety features with lightning fast servers. Despite offering great quality of service, it is not that popular among the masses.
One of the best thing that I noticed about Ivacy is that it has its own Kodi addon for Raspberry Pi (openELEC platform). This is a rare feature and it shows the level of support that Ivacy is offering for Kodi users.
In this guide, I have covered some important aspects from its speed to its installation. Take a stroll through this guide and get to know if it is one of the best VPN for Kodi.
- Advanced Security Protocols
- High Speed Servers and instant connectivity
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- AES Grade 256-Bit Encryption
- Strict No Logs Policy
- Kill Switch feature
- 1000+ Servers in 100+ Locations
- P2P Support for Torrent users
- Dedicated Kodi addon
- Simultaneous connectivity for 5 devices
- 24/7 Chat Support
How to Install Ivacy on Kodi – Windows
If you are using Kodi on Windows then you can follow these steps to install Ivacy VPN:
- Subscribe to Ivacy through their official website
- Download their windows desktop client
- Install the client and open it after installation completes
- Enter your Login credentials and sign-on to the service
- Connect to a secure server of the location you want to unblock
- Open Kodi after the connection to secure server is established
- Now select the Kodi addon of your choice and access any stream without worrying about the restrictions.
How To Install Ivacy VPN On Kodi (OpenELEC Isengard – Raspberry Pi)
Follow these steps to install Ivacy VPN Kodi addon on OpenELEC:
- Open Kodi > Go to Settings
- Open File Manager > Double click on the Add Source option
- A dialogue box will pop up, click where it says None and type in this URL: http://www.ivacy.com/kodi-addon/ > click OK > Name this source as Ivacy VPN > Click OK. Double check both the URL and the name, then click OK to close the dialogue box
- Return to main menu and head over to the Add-ons menu > Click on the box icon > Select Install from zip file option > Click on Kodi-addon > Click on service.ivacy.monitor-1.3.0.zip
- Now return to the main menu and go to Program Add-ons folder > Click on Ivacy Monitor OpenVPN > Click on Add-on Settings
- A new dialogue box will appear, type in your Ivacy credentials to sign in to the service
- Select your desired server location and the connection will be established.
There you have the Ivacy Kodi addon installed. Now you will be able to stream safely without any barrier or lags.
Ivacy VPN Subscription
Ivacy is offering three affordable subscription plans for Kodi users. You will have to subscribe to a plan before you start using the service because they do not offer any free trials.
Ivacy is a very decent option for all the Kodi users because it has all the important security features. Ivacy will enable you to access various blocked service like Disney+, HULU, BBC iPlayer, Netflix etc.
Moreover, it will protect you from ISP throttling, allowing you to enjoy seamless streaming. With its high-speed servers, you will be able to stream without any buffering issues through a single click.