The time for annual championship game of National Football League (NFL); The Super Bowl has arrived. All eyes are set to see who is going to win this year. Will the defending champions New England Patriots retain their title or will Philadelphia Eagles clinch it?
Well, you guys can see it all for free, just follow our guide to see how to watch Super Bowl Kodi.
Super Bowl 2018 Kodi Official Addons
Users who wish to watch Super Bowl with premium access can use the following add-ons:
- NFL Game Pass
- NBC Sports Live Extra
All of these add-ons are available in our best Kodi addons guide.
Super Bowl Kodi Unofficial Addons
- Channel PEAR
- Platinum Smart IPTV
- Ultra IPTV
- PAC-12 Pro
- Judgment IPTV
Super Bowl 2018 Kodi Repository
The add-on we recommend you to watch Super Bowl on Kodi is Platinum Smart IPTV. This add-on can be downloaded and installed from the Legion Repository.
Super Bowl Kodi Download
- Download the Add-on Zip file on your device > Go to Add-ons section.
- Click on the Add-ons browser (box icon).
- Click on Install from Zip file > Navigate the system to the downloaded zip file and Click on plugin.video.iptvplatinum.zip > wait for the add-on enabled notification.
How to Watch Super Bowl 2018 Kodi on Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Start by opening Kodi application and clicking on the gear (settings) icon present on the top left side of the screen.
- From all the options available, select File Manager.
- Now double click on Add Source from the left column.
- A window will pop up, click where it says <None> and enter this URL as it is http://legionworldtv.com/wizard > click OK.
- Now name this Media source ‘Legion Repo’ and click OK > Double-check the URL and Name and click OK again.
- Now return to the Home screen and click on Add-ons from the menu column on the left.
- Click on the Add-ons browser (box icon) present on the top left corner.
- Click on Install from Zip file > Click on plugin.video.iptvplatinum.zip from the list and wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- To access tis add-on go to Add-ons menu from the home screen > Open Video Add-ons > Click on Smart-IPTV.
How to Watch Super Bowl Kodi on Jarvis Version 16 or Higher
- Open Kodi.
- Click on System > Go to File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- Click on <None> and enter this URL exactly like this http://legionworldtv.com/wizard > click Done.
- Name this source Legion Repo > Click Done > Click OK.
- Head back to home screen > click on System > Go to Add-ons menu >Click Install from zip file > Wait for the notification.
- Open Legion Repo > Click on plugin.video.iptvplatinum.zip.
- You will be notified by a notification about the add-on installation.
How to Watch Super Bowl 2018 Kodi on Fire Stick
For watching Super Bowl on Fire Stick, you will have to install Kodi on Fire Stick first. Follow our guide to Install Kodi on Fire Stick.
- Launch Kodi application on Fire Stick.
- Open Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
Now follow the steps elaborated above for installing this add-on on Kodi Krypton 17, as the steps are similar.
How to Watch Super Bowl Kodi Without Cable
The Super Bowl 52 will be broadcasted worldwide through these channels:
|International Broadcasting||NFL Game pass (paid service)|
|Canada||CTV, CTV 2, TSN (official broadcast holders in Canada)|
|United Kingdom||BBC, Sky Sports|
|Australia||Seven Network, Fox Tel|
|New Zealand||SKY TV (paid subscription)|
|Germany||(SAT 1) German language|
|Nethelands||Fox Sports 2 (paid), Fox HD (Free-air)|
|Switzerland||SAT 1 (German coverage)|
|Austria||Puls 4, Channel 4|
|Italy||Italia (Free-air coverage), FOX HD|
|Africa Countries||Super sport, Star Times|
|South American Countries||Televisa|
|Caribbean Countries||Fox Sports, ESPN Deportes, NBC|
|India||Sony Ten, Sony Six|
How to Watch Super Bowl Live Free Online
If you are not planning to watch Super Bowl on Kodi then you can follow these links to watch it online:
However, you will need a Kodi VPN service to access the streams if you are located outside UK and USA.
Super Bowl 2018 Kodi VPN
Super Bowl is an event that no one will miss but while you’re enjoying it, we recommend that you use a good VPN service in order to protect your privacy and to access geo-restricted streams.
It does not matter if you are using Kodi to stream or using external stream links, using a VPN is important.
Who Is Going to Win this Super Bowl 52?
After assessing the hype, predictions, and opinions of the pundits of NFL, it seems as if the odds are in favor of Philadelphia Eagles. However, the tables can turn any moment and we will have to be patient to see it.
The Super Bowl is just 9 days away and the hype is already too much in the air. It is one of the biggest events in the history of sports and it cannot be missed. Make sure you have Kodi installed, follow our guide thoroughly to stay away from any hassle. We have explained the whole procedure how to watch Super Bowl Kodi and it should help you.
Nevertheless, do not forget to protect yourself. Use a good VPN service and stream as much as you wish to. Be smart!