How to Install Zem on Kodi Krypton 17 And Jarvis 16 in 9 Easy Steps
Update: Although Zem add-on could be installed successfully, but it no longer streams anything. Shani, the owner of this add-on has made a decision to put the zem add-on offline.
After an impressive coverage of live TV channels, Zem Kodi add-on has gained huge popularity in offering live streaming of worldwide sports channels and PPVs. Zem add-on offers the best value to its users because of its good video quality, and also because of its airing of popular sports channels such as BT Sports, Euro Sports, TSN, and many others. In the guide, we provide detailed steps on how to install Zem on Kodi.
How to Install Zem on Kodi Krypton Version 17
- Before we start installing Zem, be sure to Turn ‘ON’ Unknown Sources by Launching Kodi > Click on Settings icon on top > Select System Settings > Click on the Add-ons tab on the left side> Now Turn ON Unknown Sources.
- Now go to Kodi Main Menu by clicking on ‘Backspace’ key on the keypad on multiple occasion > Go to Settings > Click on File Manager > Double click on Add Source.
- Now click on ‘None’ > Type the URL http://srp.nu > Click OK > Now type the name of the Media Source ‘Super Repo’ > Click OK.
- Go back to Kodi Main Menu > Click on Add-ons > Click on Package Installer icon present on top left corner .
- Select Install from Zip File > Locate and click on Super Repo > Click on Kodi Krypton > Repositories > Super Repo > Superrepo.kodi.krypton.repositories-0.7.04.zip > It will take some time to install the repository.
- Now select Install from Repository > Click on Add-on Repository > Now Click on SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7] > Install the repo by clicking on the Install tab > Hold for the next move until SuperRepo All is enabled.
- Now tap the ‘Backspace’ key on keypad for a couple of times and locate a repository SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7] > Select Video Add-ons.
- Here you will see a huge number of add-ons > Locate and click Zem > Click Install > Wait for the Add-on to install and enable.
- Go back to Kodi Main Menu > Click on Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Zem > Enjoy!
How to Install Zem on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
Installing Zem on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or below follows the same steps as described for Kodi Krypton Version 17. However, it is to remember that while moving onto the 5th step, click on Install from Zip File > Super Repo > Click on Kodi Jarvis instead of Kodi Krypton and follow the same process.
Zem TV Not Working
Zem TV will fail to stream on many occasions because the add-on would not be updated. To fix this issue, you need to update the zem add-on manually to the latest Zem version 6.7.0. In order to fix this issue open Kodi > Go to Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Right click on Zem add-on > Then click on Information > Now click on Update. Your issue would be resolved.
How to Download Zem on Kodi
For Kodi Krypton Version 17 users, directly download the Super Repo zip file from here.
For Kodi Jarvis Version 16 users, directly download the Super Repo zip file from here.
Zem TV Sports Channel List
Some of the Sports channels that listed in Zem TV add-on has been provided below:
- beIN Sports
- Euro Sports
- TSN Sports
- Super Sports
- Start Sports
- Fox Sports
- PTV Sports
- Box Nation
How to Add Zem TV Sports Channels
In order to view sports channels through Zem TV add-ons, you can click on the add-on > Go to Sports > Scroll down and click on Fast TV > Now you will be able to view the list of all sports channels.
To Wrap Things Up
Zem Kodi add-on became a popular Kodi add-on mostly because of its large database for live sports channels. Other than that, Zem also offers movies, TV shows, and Zem TV live streaming. In this guide we provided detailed steps on how to install Zem on Kodi. So enjoy all your entertainment hours with Zem Kodi add-on. If zem is geo restricted in your region, dont forget to check out this best kodi vpn blog.