How to Install Uncoded Kodi Addon in Less Than 60 Seconds
Update: Uncoded kodi addon was working at the time of publishing. However, due to some unknown reasons Uncoded is currently not working.
Uncoded Kodi addon has already been called the best replacement of Exodus. Even though Covenant is present in the market, there are a number of best kodi addons trying to steal the limelight left behind by Exodus.
Uncoded Kodi is a great addon for everyone, as it is geared with best streams for movies and TV shows. It has more or less the same features as that of Exodus and Covenant, but offers an excellent addition to your library.
Follow this guide to see how to install Uncoded Kodi addon for browsing your desired content. If you cant access, simply unblock it using kodi vpn.
How to Install Uncoded Kodi Addon on Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Open Kodi > Click the Settings Icon > Click File Manager.
- Double click on Add Source > Click on ‘None’ > Type this URL https://start.uncoded.life/ > Click OK > Name this media source ‘UNCODED’ > Click OK.
- Go back to Kodi Main Menu > Click Add–ons > Click the Box icon.
- Click Install from Zip File > Select UNCODED> Click start.uncoded.zip
- Now go to Install from Repository > Click UNCODED Repository > Program Add–ons > Select UNCODED > Click Install> Wait for the add-on to install.
- Once the notification appears, Return to Main Menu> Add–ons> Open Program Add–ons > Click on UNCODED > Browse your favorite content and enjoy!
How to Install Uncoded Kodi Addon on Jarvis Version 16 or Higher
- Open Kodi > Click the Settings Icon > Open File Manager.
- Double click Add Source > Click ‘None’ > Enter this URL https://start.uncoded.life/ > Click Done > Name this media source ‘UNCODED’ > Click Done> Click OK.
- Go to Kodi Main Menu by pressing ESC key multiple times > Click System> Add–ons > Install from Zip File > Select UNCODED> Click start.uncoded.zip
- Now click Install from Repository > Click on UNCODED > Open Program Add–ons > Select UNCODED > Click Install> Wait for the Uncoded Kodi add-on to install.
How to Install Uncoded Kodi Addon on Fire Stick
- Install Kodi on your Fire Stick.
- Open Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Launch Kodi on Fire Stick.
- Now follow the steps mentioned for installing Uncoded on Krypton because further procedure is same.
Uncoded Kodi Addon Download Zip File URL
- Download the Zip file in your device > Go to Main Menu > Add–ons > Click on Box icon.
- Click Install from Zip File > UNCODED> Click start.uncoded.zip
- Install from Repository > UNCODED Repository > Program Add–ons > UNCODED > Install > Wait for the add-on to install.
Uncoded Kodi Addon Not Working/Errors/Issues
Here are some errors and their fixes for Uncoded Kodi addon.
Uncoded Kodi Down
Uncoded Kodi Addon not working or down hasn’t been encountered by anyone yet. But this error might appear for some users, as Uncoded Kodi is a new add-on. This usually happens with both new and old add-ons, because the repositories and source keep changing.
Try to find a suitable and trustable downloading source link for installing Uncoded Kodi add-on. The link we have provided in our guide is a trustable one.
The Wrap Up
Every add-on has something better than its competitors despite being its fork. Uncoded Kodi video add-on has been highly anticipated due to the layout and similar functionality as that of Covenant. Let’s just pray that these promising add-ons stay in the game for long rather than falling short.