How to Install The Pyramid on Kodi in Less Than 1 Minute
The pyramid Kodi add-on has made its return. This add-on is a complete package for all the users who love streaming TV shows, Movies, Sports events, Kids cartoons etc. Ask any Pyramid Kodi user and they will tell you Pyramid Kodi is amongst the best kodi addons. In the meanwhile, there raised an alternate to Pyramid addon; Neptune Rising Kodi addon. This guide will provide you a walk through on how to install Pyramid on Kodi:
How to Install The Pyramid on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Lunch Kodi > Click the Settings Icon > Open File Manager.
- Select Add Source > Click None > Enter this URL: http://repozip.teamzt.seedr.io/ > Click OK.
- Name this source ‘Zero’ > Click OK > Return to the Home Screen by pressing backspace key.
- Go to Add-ons Menu > Click on the Box shaped icon > Select Install from Zip File > Select Zero > Click on Repo.zip
- Now go to Install from Repository > Select Zero Tolerance Repository > Open Video Add–ons > Click on The Pyramid > Click Install > The add-on will be installed!
- Now you can easily access this add-on from the add–ons menu and enjoy your favorite content.
How to Install the Pyramid on Kodi Jarvis version 16 or Below
- Go to System > Open File Manager.
- Click Add Source > Enter the link: http://repozip.teamzt.seedr.io/ > Give name ‘Zero’ to this source > Click OK.
- Return to Home screen > Go to System > Click Add–ons > Click Install from Zip >Select Zero > Click on Repo.zip > Wait for the notification to appear.
- Click Install from Repository > Select Zero Tolerance Repository > Go to Video add-ons > Select The Pyramid > Click Install > Wait for the add-on to be installed.
Installing Pyramid Kodi isn’t that complex, right?
The Pyramid Kodi Repo Add-on Zip Download
- Download the Zip File on your Device > Click Add-ons > Click the Box icon from the top left corner > Click Install from Zip File > Provide system the path of the downloaded file > Select Repo.zip
- Click Install from Repository > Click Zero Tolerance Repository > Go to Video Add–ons > Select The Pyramid> Click Install > Wait till the add-on is installed.
- After installation you can use this add-on from the Add-on menu present on the home screen.
The Pyramid Kodi Down/Not Working/Errors/Issues
Pyramid Kodi Not Working/ Down:
Users have complained a lot about Pyramid Kodi not working or being down. Normally, every third party add-ons face this error. This particular error prompts because of the repository shut down or when the repository is migrated to any other domain.
The only fix for this error is to use a reliable and updated source link for downloading and installing the repository. Here’s the updated repository link for Pyramid.
Pyramid Kodi Playback Failed (Check Log Information)
Playback Failed error is commonly reported by users using Pyramid Kodi 17.4 on a PC or android device. However, this issue didn’t persist in the later versions of Pyramid Kodi 2017.
This error can easily be fixed for Pyramid Kodi 17.4 or lower versions by deleting the outdated database files. Follow these steps for clearing the database:
- Open Settings of Kodi.
- Go to File Manager.
- Now select Profile directory from the left hand column.
- Click on Database.
- Now Right click Addons27.db > Click Delete.
But for the other versions of Pyramid Kodi 2017, the simplest solution other than this one is to use a Kodi VPN service. The main reason behind is that there are some geo-restricted sites which are inaccessible by Kodi without a VPN.
The Pyramid Kodi Dependency
This error pops up when you’re installing the repository. The main reason behind this dependency error is that the host repository might be out-of-date or updating.
The solution to this dependency error is just to wait for an update. As soon as the repository is updated, this error will not appear anymore. Other than that many forums prefer clearing cache as well, but that’s not a solution for this error.
The Pyramid Kodi Reviews
This add-on started as a small one but now it has earned a reputation amongst Kodi users. Pyramid Kodi is developed by Tomb Raider Movies, and is a complete package for all the streaming lovers.
Pyramid Kodi is often recommended by Kodi users to other Kodi beginners due to its user-friendly interface. This can be seen through the discussion threads of Reddit over favorite Kodi add-ons for streaming. One user didn’t just name this add-on but listed its variety of library too, take a look:
This is what contented users are like, expressive!
Pyramid Kodi Twitter Reviews
Pyramid Kodi’s return surely made geeks happy. One of the twitter user tweeted this about the return of The Pyramid:
— Doggmatic 71 (@Doggmatic71) November 7, 2017
There were also a “Long Time User” of Pyramid, expressing his joy:
Love you bro for continuing to do this… YOU ARE THE ONLY REASON IM STILL CHECKING KODI! always has the movies 1st with updates… No one else does it… Only Tomb Raider movies (sorry long time follower here) Pyramid
— im lil Rick (@DannyZiko) November 21, 2017
Every third-party Kodi add-on is unique and enables users to witness things beyond their imagination. The Pyramid’s return is obviously appreciated by the users as there are only a few reliable add-ons having such capabilities and features. Pyramid Kodi is surely a beauty as in good.
But as always, we’d like to strongly recommend you a VPN service to ensure your safety. Be smart, use a VPN!