n this guide, I have discussed the step-by-step process on how to install FEN Kodi addon.
Fen Kodi is a video addon that contains sections like Movies, TV Shows, Popular Movies, Kodi Library, Download, and more.
It pulls different streaming links from Tikki Scrappers that don’t really rely on IMDB for data which is good because the service has been down for a while now.
⚠️ Streaming free content through third party Kodi builds and addons like Fen is very risky and it sometimes get users in trouble with the law. This is due to streaming the pirated, copyrighted, or censored content through these addons. So, it is a wise choice to use a VPN Service with Kodi.
A VPN helps you be anonymous online from hackers, phishers, spammers, and even from ISPs and let you stream geo-restricted content even through torrent links.
Fen Addon Repository
In the world of Kodi addons, old repositories abandoned and expires sometimes while new repositories replace their place. Even sometimes you have to wait a bit for the new working repository to replace already broken or outdated repository.
You’ll always find the latest and working repository for Fen addon here. We check for these repositories frequently and update them accordingly.
Kodi Fen Repo Name: Tikipeter’s Repository
Kodi Fen Repo URL: https://tikipeter.github.io/
How to Install Fen Addon on Kodi Leia & Krypton (Version 17 or Higher)
1. Open Kodi media player and go to the Settings
2. Select System option
3. Click on Add-ons and then enable Unknown Sources
4. Click Yes when the message prompts
5. Now go one step back to the Settings menu and then click on File Manager
6. Double click on Add Source
7. A box will open, so click None
8. Now enter URL https://tikipeter.github.io/ and click OK
9. Enter the name i.e. Tikipeter Repo and click OK to close the box
10. Go one step back to the Settings menu and then click on Add-ons
11. Select Install from Zip File
12. A box will open where you will need to click on Tikipeter Repo
13. Now select repository.tikipeter-0.0.6.zip and wait till installation completed
14. Once installed, click on Install from Repository
15. Find and click on Tikipeter’s Repository
16. Now select Video Add-ons and then click on Fen
17. Press Install
18. Click OK
How to Install Fen Kodi Addon on Jarvis (Version 16 or Lower)
- Open Kodi.
- Go to the System.
- File Manager.
- Double Click on Add source.
- Click ‘None’ > Enter https://tikipeter.github.io/ > Click Done.
- Name it Tikipeter Repo > Click Done > Click OK.
- Go back to home screen > Click System.
- Click on Add–ons > Install from zip file
- Select Tikipeter Repo >Click repository.tikipeter-0.0.6.zip > Wait for a few moments.
- Click Install from repository > Tikipeter’s Repository > Fen > Install > Wait again for the notification.
How to Get a VPN Protection on Kodi (49% Off Coupon)
Before you start streaming from the SportsDevil Kodi addon, you must be using a secure VPN to stay away from your ISP tracking. The number one recommended VPN for Kodi users is ExpressVPN. You can use it on 5 devices simultaneously.
- Sign up for a ExpressVPN account and download its app on your device
- Run the app and sign in with your credentials
- Connect to the fastest server and start streaming videos on Kodi
Fen Kodi Addon (Direct Installation Method)
Fen Kodi add-on has another installation method that requires you to download the Fen Repository zip file directly on Kodi. This method can cut off the initial 3 steps as highlighted in the Kodi Krypton setup above. Here are the steps below:
- Download the Fen Zip File and save it on your system.
- Launch Kodi > Click on Add-ons tab > Select Box-icon > Then Install from Zip File.
- When the box appears, you need to upload the downloaded Zip File > The installation will start.
- Now click on Install from Repository option > Tikipeter’s Repository > Video Add-ons > Fen > Then Install.
How to Install Fen on Kodi Fire TV Stick
Other than Amazon Firestick apps, Fen is one famous addon for FireStick. To directly install Fen on Fire TV Stick, it is necessary that you install ES File Explorer and then install the zip file.
- To install ES File Explorer, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to Fire Stick Home Screen > Click on Settings > Select System > Developer Option > Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging option.
- A box will pop-up to declare warning, select OK
- Now follow the same steps mentioned earlier in this guide
A lot of users face errors like no stream available on Fen while watching it on Fire Stick. However, the best way to fix this error is by installing the best vpn for fire stick.
Kodi Fen Not Working / Errors / Fixes
If you’re facing Kodi not working issues regularly and haven’t got a working solution yet, then we highly recommend you to check our guide on “8 Common Fixes for Kodi Not Working Errors“.
Kodi Fen Installation Failed
This error is prompted due to many reasons including failure of the internet and shutting down of the repository. If you had previously installed a repository that is currently been shut down, you might see the add-ons listed on its add-on section. However, when you proceed for the installation, it prompts ‘Installation Failed’ error.
Check your internet connection before proceeding towards installing Fen, otherwise the installation would fail again. Another technique that resolves the problem is to check for the repository that is currently working and hasn’t been shut down.
Fen Web Request Failed Kodi
Fen Error Check Log
While trying to install an add-on you might have encountered this error. This error appears if there are some files missing in the add-on repository from which you are trying to install the add-on. Another reason behind this error is having a filled up cache or back-end data.
You can fix this error by first trying to clear cache on Kodi. If cache clearing helps then the repository is fine. Otherwise, try to use a different and reliable repository for installing the add-on. The add-on repository we have mentioned on our blog is tried and tested.
Kodi Fen No Stream Available
Recently an error has been popping up on Kodi while using Fen stating, ‘No streams Available’. This means that either the stream you’re looking for is new and not yet available or either it is too old to grab.
As for the add-on, Fen might not be able to catch any stream from the provider. The reason may be because of your network connectivity, firewall, or your cache.
Well, this error can easily be fixed. Follow the following steps to fix this error:
- Go to the Main Menu> Open Tools.
- Click on Clear Providers> Click yes> A notification stating ‘Process complete’ will pop-up.
- Now click on Clear Cache> Click yes > A notification stating ‘Process complete’ will pop-up.
- Click on General > Go to Providers Timeout> Decrease it to 20> Click OK.
- Again click on General> Click on Playback from the left-hand menu> Turn off Hosters with Captchas> Click OK.
- Now select Subtitles from the Tools menu> Enable Subtitles> Click OK.
- If you have an unstable or slow internet connection then,
Go to Tools Menu> Select General> Click on Playback from the left-hand menu> Go to Max quality> Decrease the video quality for the better streaming experience.
Fen Failed to Install Dependency Error
Fen add-on is available on many repositories, but there are only a few where it actually works. There are repositories where you install Fen add-on but it gives an error ‘Failed to Install Dependency’.
As a result, you are unable to install Fen on Kodi ending up Kodi Fen not working. Some of the add-ons contain Trojan viruses and you may accidentally install them through these repositories which is a bigger risk.
To fix this problem, you can install Fen from the official repository which is safer than any other repositories.
Fen Can’t Connect to the Server
This is a rare error and does not occur usually but if it does, it means that either it is your internet connection that is unstable or the repository source has been moved to a new URL.
First, check the repository URL and see if it is online or not. Secondly, Check your internet connection and make sure that your network connection is stable. If the error persists, try installing the add-on from a different repository.
Fen Could Not Connect to Repository Error
This error occurs while trying to install the add-on and this might be because of a broken source link or the repository source that you have added might be incorrect.
Check the repository source link that you have entered in the file Manager and verify whether the add-on repository is working or not. If the repository is down then search for and add an alternate repository source.
Fen Addon Review
Although there are not much reviews available for Fen adon as it is not as much popular as some other addons. But still those who used it are happy with its vast library and HD links.
How to Activate Real-Debrid on Fen
- Open Kodi > Go to Settings > Click on System settings > Change the Basic menu to Advanced.
- Click on Add–ons tab from the left-hand menu > Click on Manage dependencies > Click on URLResolver from the list > Click Configure.
- Click on Universal Resolvers > Choose Real-Debrid > Click Priority> Set the value to 90 > Click Done> Click OK
- Click Configure > Select Universal Resolvers > Go to Real-Debrid section > Click on (Re)Authorize My Account > sign in to your debrid account.
- Enter the code that you see on your screen at this https://real-debrid.com/device > Now click Continue, Real Debrid has been installed.
How to Setup Trakt.tv in Fen
- Open Fen Kodi add-on
- Click on Tools > Click on Settings: Accounts
- Click on Trakt from the list > A window will popup showing a URL and Pin code.
- Enter the PIN code > Authorize Trakt.
How to Update Fen on Kodi
Although Kodi updates addons automatically, however you can manually update addons to watch the latest content. Here is how you can update an addon on Kodi.
- Go to the Add-ons tab > Video add-ons
- Right click on the Fen addon > Information
- Click on Update > Select the latest Version available
How to Uninstall Fen Addon on Kodi
Uninstalling an addon in Kodi is a simple 3 steps process. If you’re familiar with the Kodi environment, You can easily navigate and perform different actions on Kodi including uninstalling an addon.
- Go to the Add-ons tab > Video add-ons
- Right click on the Fen addon > Information
- Click on Uninstall > Yes > Yes
Fen Addon Alternatives for Kodi
Fen Addon for Kodi: FAQs
❓ Will I Need a VPN for Fen Addon on Kodi?
Using a VPN with Kodi addons is not necessary but it is highly recommended. Fen just like other third party addons sources free content from the web which is sometimes pirated and cause copyright issues. So, you should remain on safe side by using a VPN if you’re from the country which has strong Internet surveillance and related law.
Moreover, a VPN let you access blocked content which you can’t stream otherwise.
❓ Can Fen Addon be Installed on Fire TV Stick?
Yes, Fen addon can easily be installed on Fire TV devices. We have discussed this above in detail. Refer to the section “How to Install Fen on Kodi Fire TV Stick” above for instructions.
❓ What’s the difference between a Kodi Addon and a Build?
A Kodi addon is a piece of code compiled for a specific function to perform on Kodi. There are addons for Video, Music, Programs etc. Whereas a build is a more complex code, written with a lot of addons, skins, wizards, and additional functions to give Kodi users a visual all in one platform for their Kodi entertainment.
❓ Is Fen Addon Legal?
Using Fen addon on Kodi is legal itself but you have to make sure the content you’re watching through Fen is not pirated or censored. As these addons get links from the web and there is a chance that these web sources may hosting copyrighted content which is not allowed to distribute freely. Always use a VPN with third party addons to remain on a safe side.
❓ What is the Best Addon for Firestick?
Fen is a good addon that is available for Kodi users. There are some alternatives to this that we have discussed above. However Kodi Covenant, Exodus V8, Exodus Redux, Magic Dragon, Venom, The Crew, and Seren 2.0 are some of the best addons working right now.
Adding Things Up
After trying this addon, I would personally recommend it to every Kodi user that want to have an addon for movies and TV shows on demand. This addon has great streaming links that are fast and are of high definition.
Using a secure VPN service with the Fen addon is highly recommended for safe unrestricted entertainment. It keeps your identity hidden from online threats and even from your ISP and helps you access geo-restricted content in your country even through torrent links.