If you are a binge watcher who loves to watch popular movies and TV shows, then The Fen Kodi addon should be one of your top choice. This Kodi add-on is packed with all the popular and latest content from all around the world.
The Fen is an unofficial Kodi addon and that is why I recommend Kodi user to use a Kodi VPN as it will ensure your privacy and bypass all restrictions.
The Fen Kodi Addon Repository
The Fen Kodi addon is available in the The Fen Repo. Nowadays,
How to Install The Fen Kodi Addon on Kodi Leia and Krypton
- Open Kodi
- Click on the Gear (Settings) icon
- Click on File Manager
- Double click on Add Source > Enter this URL as it is https://tikipeter.github.io/ > Click OK > Name this URL ass Fen > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialog box.
- Head back to main menu > Click on Add-ons > Click on the Package Installer icon > Click Install from Zip file option > Click on Fen from the list > Select tikipeter-0.0.3.zip > Wait for the notification to appear indicating that the repository has been installed.
- Select Install from repository option > Click on Tikipeter’s Repository > Go to Video Addons folder >Click on The Fen
- Hit Install and wait for the “Add-on enabled” notification
How to Install The Fen Kodi Addon on FireStick
- Install Kodi on FireStick.
- Boot your FireStick Device
- Go to Developer Options
- Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now refer to the above-mentioned procedure for Kodi installation, the rest of steps will be same for installation of The Fen Kodi addon on FireStick and FireTV.
The Fen Kodi Addon Download
- Download The Fen Kodi zip file
- Open Kodi
- Click on the Addons tab
- Click on Install from Zip file option
- Browse the system and open the downloaded zip file
- Click on Install from Repository option
- Open Tikipeter’s Repository
- Open Video Addons folder
- Click on The Fen
- Click Install
How to Install The Fen Kodi on Jarvis Version 16 or Higher
- Open Kodi Jarvis Version 16.
- Click System > Open File Manager.
- Double click Add Source.
- Click <None> and type this URL https://tikipeter.github.io/ > Click Done
- Name this URL as Scrubs > Click Done > Click OK to close the dialog box.
- Return to Home Screen > Click System > Select Add-ons.
- Click on Install from Zip File > Open Fen > Click on tikipeter-0.0.3.zip.
- Now select Install from Repository option > Open Tikipeter’s Repository > click on Video add-ons folder > Click The Fen > Click Install.
The Fen Kodi Not Working Errors and Fixes
No Streams Available
No streams available error is something you come across every once in a while if you are using a third-party Kodi addon. The reason behind this error is the bulked up Kodi cache which causes issues for the systems and scrappers to pull links.
Follow our guide: “How to Clear Cache in Kodi” and get this error resolved in not time. If the problem does nto resolve by clearing cache then you can refer to our Guide: 6 Ways to Fix Kodi No Stream Available Issue, in which we have discussed this issue in detail.
Failed to Install Dependency
A failed to install dependency error usually means that the repository you are trying to use is either obsolete or shut down.
To fix this error make sure that the repository you are using is live and updated. If the source is working but the problem is still there then you will have to use an alternate repository or an alternative addon.
After trying this addon, I would personally recommend it to every Kodi user that want to have an addon for movies and TV shows on demand. This addon has great streaming links that are fast and are of high definition.