How to Install Sports World on Kodi in Less Than 7 Minutes
Since there were only few sports kodi add-ons left after the demise of Sports Devil and Castaway, Sports World has taken care of matters. This add-on consists of separate individual channels, while also contains channels in different sports categories i.e Football, Golf, etc.
Like most of the Kodi, it merely provides sources and information but does not host the content itself. Sports World can be found in the Stream Army Repository. Below you will find a complete guide on how to install Sports World on Kodi.
How to Install Sports World on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Once you Open Kodi, click on Settings icon on top > Now Select File Manager option > Now double click on Add Source tab located at the end of the list on the left side.
- Click ‘None’ when the box appears on your screen > Type the repository URL http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/ and click OK > Scroll down and type the name of the Media Source ‘Stream Army’ and click OK > Click OK again.
- To begin installation, go back to Kodi Home Screen by tapping on ‘Backspace’ key on your keyboard multiple times > Click on Add-ons tab > Then click on Package Installer icon in the shape of a box.
- Click on Install from Zip File > Scroll down and click on Stream Army > Then Select Repository.StreamArmy-5.1.zip > It will install the zip file.
- Once installed, click on Install from Repository option > Now scroll down to click on Stream Army Repository > Video Add-ons > Sports World > Install > It will install the add-on.
- Once done, go back to Kodi Home Screen > Go to Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Sports World > Enjoy live sports streaming.
How to Add/ Install Sports World on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Once you Open Kodi Jarvis, click on System Menu located at the front of your screen > Click on File Manager option > Double Click Add Source when the option appears on your screen.
- You need to click on ‘None’ and type the URL for the repository http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/ and click Done > Now type the name of the repository ‘Stream Army’ and click Done > Click OK.
- Go back to Kodi Home Screen > Click on System > Add-ons > Now select Install from Zip File option > Click on Stream Army > Then Repository.StreamArmy-5.1.zip > Wait for the installation.
- Install from Repository > Click on Stream Army > Videos Add-ons > Sports World > Click on Install and enjoy live sports!
Sports World Kodi Alternatives
Since Sports World is a sports add-on, there are many other Kodi add-ons that competes well with add-on. Below are some of the Sports World Kodi alternatives that you must also try:
- Sportsnet Now
- Pro Sports
Sports World Download Zip
To directly install Sports World Kodi add-on on your systems, click HERE to download the zip file and follow the steps below:
- Open Kodi once you have downloaded and saved the zip file on your system > Go to Add-ons > Click on Package Installer icon.
- Install from Zip File > Navigate the file that you downloaded on your system and upload it > Installation will start automatically.
- Now select Install from Repository > Click on Stream Army > Video Add-ons > Sports World and click Install. You have successfully installed Stream Army Kodi add-on.
The Wrap Up
Sports World is likely to replace many great add-ons that no longer exists. This Kodi add-on will gradually step above because of its amazing features and the diverse list of channels that it provides. Kodi users might want to install this add-on if they’re true sports fans. Do not miss any sporting event when you have Sports World.