How to Install Sanctuary on Kodi 17.6, Jarvis, Firestick in 6 Basic Steps
Update: Currently, Sanctuary (Quantum) add-on is facing issues and is no longer available. We do not know its fate in the nearest future, but is now currently unavailable.
It wouldn’t be wrong to consider Sanctuary add-on parallel to Exodus in providing extreme entertainment to Kodi viewers. In this guide, detailed steps have been provided on how to install Sanctuary on Kodi.
What is Sanctuary Add-on?
Quantum add-on, originally called Sanctuary has everything on its playlist and its a complete add-on for Kodi users. Apart from entertaining viewers with movies, TV shows, and live sports, it also offers a live TV and kids section to target a larger audience. This add-on has currently been taken over by Apprentice, but don’t worry all of its features and content has remained intact.
Sanctuary Kodi Password
If you are trying to access adult content on Sanctuary Kodi add-on, a password will be required that, you can get directly from the add-on developer through twitter.
How to Install Sanctuary Kodi on Krypton Version 17.6 or lower
Here is the process to install Sanctuary (Quantum) add-on on Kodi:
- First you need to Open Kodi > Select Settings icon (located on top) > Click on File Manager > Double click on Add Source.
- A box will appear where you need to click on ‘None’ > Type the URL provided http://sanctuaryrepo.esy.es/sanc/ > Click OK > Now click on Media Source Name and type ‘Sanctuary’ > and click OK.
- Now go back to Kodi Main Menu by pressing ‘Backspace’ or ‘Esc’ key multiple times on your keypad > Click on Add-ons > Then select Package Installer icon (located top left).
- Go to Install from Zip File > Locate and click on Sanctuary > Then click on repository.sanctuary-1.0.0.zip > You have to wait for few seconds for the repository to install.
- Now click on Install from Repository > Sanctuary > Video Add-ons > Quantum Add-on > Click Install.
- Go to Kodi Main Menu > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Quantum Add-on > Enjoy!
How to Install Sanctuary on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Open Kodi > System > File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- Click on None > Type URL http://sanctuaryrepo.esy.es/sanc/ > Click OK > Type Media Source Name ‘Sanctuary’ > Click OK.
- Kodi Home Screen > System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Sanctuary > repository.sanctuary-1.0.0.zip
- Click on Install from Repository > Sanctuary > Video Add-ons > Quantum > Install.
- Go to Home Screen > System > Add-ons > Quantum > Enjoy!
How to Install Sanctuary Kodi on Fire Stick
- Launch Kodi application on Fire Stick.
- Install Kodi on Fire Stick.
- Go to Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- From here onwards, follow the steps elaborated above for installing Sanctuary Kodi on Kodi Krypton.
To directly install the Sanctuary Repository, click on download from here and follow the steps provided below:
- Click on Download.
- Open Kodi > Add-ons > Package Installer icon > Install from Zip File > Navigate the download file from your system.
- Install from Repository > Sanctuary > Video Add-ons > Quantum > Install > Enjoy!
Kodi Sanctuary Errors/Not Working/Issues
No Streams Available
This error occurs when you are browsing the add-on for streams. There are multiple reasons that might cause this error like the cache might have been full, the add-on needs to be update or is under-update or the add-on might be geo-restricted.
To fix this error, clear your add-on cache and decrease the number of providers. If the error still pops-up, update the add-on or re-install it using a reliable add-on repository.
Failed to Install Dependency
Failed to Install Dependency error occurs when the source of the Repository s not accessible, obsolete or shut down.
Always check whether the repository that you are about to use is accessible, functioning and updated. If all of the above are positive, the add-on will install and work just fine.
Log Information Error
Sometimes, when you install Sanctuary add-on, a message pops-up that happens to be log information error. As a result, you are unable to install the Sanctuary add-on on your system.
One way to resolve this issue is to clear all the cache. This can be achieved by installing Merlin add-on. It has a special feature that deletes all your cache at Kodi start-up.
To Wrap Things Up
After reviewing the Sanctuary add-on it is wiser to consider Quantum add-on an alternative to Exodus, but with extreme features that even Exodus add-on do not match. Features like live TV and kids section are rare to find. In this guide we discussed how to install sanctuary on Kodi and how you could download it directly.