How to Install Sanctuary on Kodi in 6 Basic Steps
Update: Currently, Sanctuary (Quantum) add-on is facing issues and is no longer available. We do not know its fate in the nearest future, but is now currently unavailable.
It wouldn’t be wrong to consider Sanctuary add-on parallel to Exodus in providing extreme entertainment to Kodi viewers. In this guide, detailed steps have been provided on how to install Sanctuary on Kodi.
What is Sanctuary Add-on?
Quantum add-on, originally called Sanctuary has everything on its playlist and its a complete add-on for Kodi users. Apart from entertaining viewers with movies, TV shows, and live sports, it also offers a live TV and kids section to target a larger audience. This add-on has currently been taken over by Apprentice, but don’t worry all of its features and content has remained intact.
Here is the process to install Sanctuary (Quantum) add-on on Kodi:
- First you need to Open Kodi > Select Settings icon (located on top) > Click on File Manager > Double click on Add Source.
- A box will appear where you need to click on ‘None’ > Type the URL provided http://sanctuaryrepo.esy.es/sanc/ > Click OK > Now click on Media Source Name and type ‘Sanctuary’ > and click OK.
- Now go back to Kodi Main Menu by pressing ‘Backspace’ or ‘Esc’ key multiple times on your keypad > Click on Add-ons > Then select Package Installer icon (located top left).
- Go to Install from Zip File > Locate and click on Sanctuary > Then click on repository.sanctuary-1.0.0.zip > You have to wait for few seconds for the repository to install.
- Now click on Install from Repository > Sanctuary > Video Add-ons > Quantum Add-on > Click Install.
- Go to Kodi Main Menu > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Quantum Add-on > Enjoy!
How to Install Sanctuary on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Open Kodi > System > File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- Click on None > Type URL http://sanctuaryrepo.esy.es/sanc/ > Click OK > Type Media Source Name ‘Sanctuary’ > Click OK.
- Kodi Home Screen > System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Sanctuary > repository.sanctuary-1.0.0.zip
- Click on Install from Repository > Sanctuary > Video Add-ons > Quantum > Install.
- Go to Home Screen > System > Add-ons > Quantum > Enjoy!
To directly install the Sanctuary Repository, click on download from here and follow the steps provided below:
- Click on Download.
- Open Kodi > Add-ons > Package Installer icon > Install from Zip File > Navigate the download file from your system.
- Install from Repository > Sanctuary > Video Add-ons > Quantum > Install > Enjoy!
Kodi Sanctuary Error (Kodi Sanctuary Not Working)
Log Information Error
Sometimes, when you install Sanctuary add-on, a message pops-up that happens to be log information error. As a result, you are unable to install the Sanctuary add-on on your system.
One way to resolve this issue is to clear all the cache. This can be achieved by installing Merlin add-on. It has a special feature that deletes all your cache at Kodi start-up.
To Wrap Things Up
After reviewing the Sanctuary add-on it is wiser to consider Quantum add-on an alternative to Exodus, but with extreme features that even Exodus add-on do not match. Features like live TV and kids section are rare to find. In this guide we discussed how to install sanctuary on Kodi and how you could download it directly.