Openload is a long-standing file hosting service that has been offering its service to Kodi users. With popular kodi add-ons such as Covenant and Exodus offering Openload streams, it is important to know how to install Openload on Kodi.
So without any further delay, let us get right to it!
- How to Install Openload on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- How to Disable Openload on Kodi
- Openload Kodi Reviews
- Openload Kodi Not Working/Errors/Issues
How to Install Openload on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Launch Kodi on your system > Go to Settings (Gear-shaped icon) on top menu > Click on File Manager > Scroll down and double tap on Add Source.
- When the box appears on your screen, click on ‘None’ option > Type Dandy Media Repository URL http://www.dandymedia.club/repo/ > Click OK > Type the name of the repository i.e. Dandy Media > Click OK and close the box.
- Go back to Kodi Home by pressing on ‘Backspace’ key on your keyboard > Then go to Add-ons menu on your left > Select Package Installer (Box-shaped icon) on top-left corner.
- Now click on Install from Zip File > Find and click on Dandy Media > Repository.dandymedia.zip > It will take few minutes to install the repository.
- Click on Install from Repository > Scroll down to find Dandy Media > Go to Video Add-ons > Select Openload from the list > Click Install.
- Once you install Openload, go to Kodi Home > Click on Add-ons > Then Video Add-ons > Openload > Enjoy Movies!
How to Install Openload on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Launch Kodi Jarvis on your system > Click on System > Then File Manager > Double Click Add Source.
- Click ‘None’ when the box appears > Type URL http://www.dandymedia.club/repo/ > Click Done > Type Name ‘Dandy Media’ > Click Done > Click OK.
- Now go back to Kodi Main Menu > Then select System menu again > Click on Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Then Dandy Media > repository.dandymedia.zip
- Go to Install from Repository > Click on Dandy Media Repository > Video Add-ons > Select Openload > Install > Enjoy!
How to Disable Openload on Kodi
- Disabling Openload on Kodi is pretty straightforward. Just follow these steps:
- Launch Kodi on your system > Go to Settings > then System settings.
- Go to Add-ons and select ‘Manage dependencies’.
- Now select ‘URL Resolver’ > then Configure.
- Look for Openload under one of the resolver list.
- Once you located Openload, turn off the ‘Enable’ option.
Openload Kodi Reviews
Many Kodi users look for their security and safety while using Openload. One of the main concerns is that your IP address is exposed when you pair with Openload. A user on reddit had the same concern, but the avid Kodi community was quick to help him out.
Similarly, another Kodi user was looking for a way to use Openload on Firestick.
Openload Kodi Not Working/Errors/Issues
When you start to use Openload, you will come across many errors while configuring the add-on. Some of the most prevalent errors include:
Openload Stream Authorization on Kodi Firestick
For users using Openload on PC or Mac, pairing your device is not an issue. However, Openload stream authorization on Kodi Firestick has got many users perplexed. But you can easily resolve this error.
Since Openload pairs your IP address, all devices using the same address should be paired. If your Firestick is connected to the same Wi-Fi network, it should have the same IP address. So, all you have to do is pair to Openload with any other device, (PC, Mac, Android phone, etc.) and your Firestick will also get paired during the process.
Openload Stream Authorization Kodi 17
This error usually occurs when you don’t check the captcha box. When pairing to Openload, make sure that you check the box that says ‘I’m not a robot’. This will resolve the error of Openload stream authorization for Kodi 17.
To Wrap Up
There you have it folks, we have come to an end to our Openload guide. You can use the method illustrated above to install Openloa on Kodi 17 or Kodi 16. If you run into any trouble running the add-ons, check out the errors we have listed. If the problem persists, then drop us a comment below and we’ll help you out.