How To Install iStream (Duckpool) on Kodi in 8 Steps
What is iStream?
Duckpool is the new name for iStream Kodi add-on which is famous for its movies and TV shows streaming. The name itself reveals that duckpool add-on belongs to the family of Muck Duck. It contains massive links and sources for the videos that it offers that allows you to stream anything.
It has been rebranded in to Duckpool since Mucky Duck took over the add-on. You’d be naïve to compare Duckpool with Covenant or Genesis Reborn. However, it does offer quality videos once you get the right link.
We have provided a detailed guide on how to install iStream (Duckpool) on Kodi. So read our step-by-step guide below:
How to Install iStream (Duckpool) on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- If you have already installed Kodi Krypton Version 17, then Open Kodi on your system > Click on the Settings gear icon which you will find at the top > Now select File Manager.
- Here you will see Add Source option on your left side of the screen, Double Click on it > A box will pop where you need to click on ‘None’ > Now type the repository URL http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ > Now type the name of media source ‘Mucky Duck’ at an option provided at the bottom > Now click OK.
- Go back to Kodi Home Screen by hitting on ‘Esc’ button > Click on Add-ons > Select Package Installer icon, a box-shaped icon located at top-left corner.
- Now click on the option Install from Zip File > Find and click on Mucky Duck > Now click on repository.mdrepo-1.0.2.zip and wait for the repository to install.
- Once installation completed, click on Install from Repository option > Select Mucky Duck Repo from the list > Add-on Repository > Then Duckpool Repository > Install.
- Once the Duckpool repository installation is completed, go back to the repositories list by hitting ‘Backspace’ key on your keypad two times.
- Now find and click on Duckpool Repository > Video Add-ons > Duckpool > Install > It will take a few minutes to install the add-on.
- Now go back to Kodi Home Screen > Click on Add-ons > Now Video Add-ons > Then Duckpool > Congratulations! You now have downloaded iStream (Duckpool) 2017.
How to Install iStream on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Open Kodi Jarvis > Select System option > Click on File Manager under Systems option > Now double click Add Source.
- Here a box will appear, click on ‘None’ > Type URL http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ and click done > Type name ‘Mucky Duck’ and click Done > Now click OK.
- Go back to Kodi Main Menu > Click on System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Mucky Duck > repository.mdrepo-1.0.2.zip > Wait for it to install.
- Now click on Install from Repository > Mucky Duck Repo > Add-on Repository > Duckpool Repository > Install.
- Go back to Install from Repository option > Duckpool Repository > Video Add-ons > Duckpool > Install > Enjoy!
iStream (Duckpool) Kodi Reviews
iStream (Duckpool) has lingered around for so many years. MANY Kodi users who had been previously using Duckpool couldn’t resist installing any other add-on than Duckpool.
Despite the fact that it offers various sources/links to watch the video content, many Kodi users do not prefer its video quality. Further, its menu option would slowdown most of the time which bothers users.
iStream Kodi Not Working
On many occasions, iStream (Duckpool) may stop working that could ruin your Kodi experience. Some of the error regarding iStream Kodi not working has been provided below:
iStream Kodi No Links
Sometimes the media content that you stream has no links and therefore iStream (Duckpool) returns the error. It may create frustration amongst Kodi users when they couldn’t find the link of their favorite video content.
Once you hit a source that is unavailable or simply shows ‘iStream no sources’, then you need to clear you cache. You can do that by installing Merlin Auto Cleaner.
The Wrap Up
iStream (Duckpool) mustn’t be compared to the most popular Kodi add-ons such as Covenant, Exodus, or Genesis. This add-on brings value to its users with good video quality and user-friendly interface. It manages to show movies and TV shows from various internet links that sometimes Kodi users may find broken.
However, it still offers videos in HD quality and is preferred my many Kodi users. In the guide above, we provided a complete guideline on how to install iStream on Kodi.