How to Install i4atv on Kodi Leia, Krypton and Jarvis in Less Than 3 Minutes
Install this versatile IPTV Kodi Add-on that allows users to watch their favorite live TV content from all around the globe.
There would be only few add-ons where you can watch tons of IPTV channels and you may find i4atv add-on on top of that list.
Using a VPN for Kodi is highly recommended when you are streaming with IPTV Kodi add-ons because they have geo-restricted streams and you have to make sure you are securely streaming.
I4atv is the latest addition to the IPTV channel Kodi add-on that somehow manages to stream many popular channels from around the world. View our best Kodi add-ons list to know which add-on tops the list.
In this setup guide, we discuss how to install i4atv on Kodi so you can watch live sports action on your device.
- How to Install i4atv on Kodi Leia / Krypton Version 18/17.6
- How to Install i4atv on Kodi Jarvis Version 16
- i4atv Repo Zip Download
- i4atv Apk
- i4atv Not Working/Errors/Issues
How to Install i4atv on Kodi Leia / Krypton Version 18/17.6 or Higher
- Launch Kodi Krypton on your system > Click on Gear-icon (Settings icon) located on top > Select the option File Manager > On your left-side, scroll down and double click on Add Source.
- A box will soon appear on your screen so Tap on ‘None’ option and paste the URL http://srp.nu/ > Click OK > Now at the bottom of the box type the name of the repository ‘Super Repo’ > Click OK to close the box.
- Go to Kodi Home Page by tapping on ‘Esc’ key on your keyboard > Then head to Add-ons menu > Select Box icon on top.
- Now click on Install from Zip File > Here you will see a box appear, so scroll down and select Super Repo > Then Krypton > Click on Repositories > SuperRepo > Now click on SuperRepo.kodi.krypton.repositories-0.7.04.zip > It will take a few minutes to install.
- Once the repository is installed, a pop-up window box will appear on top-right of your screen which will confirm installation > Now click on Install from Repository > SuperRepo Repositories [Krypton][v7].
- Now select Add-on Repository > Here you will find a list of many Super Repo Repositories, so click on SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7] > Click Install > Wait for the repository to install.
- Now go back again to Install from Repository option by pressing on ‘Esc’ key on your keyboard > Scroll down and click on SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7] > Select Video Add-ons > Scroll down to find i4atv > Hit Install > Wait for the installation to end.
- The i4atv add-on is now installed > To open the i4atv 2017 add-on, go back to Kodi Home > Select Add-ons option > Click on Video Add-on > On the right-side of your screen click on i4atv > Enjoy!
How to Install i4atv on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Open Kodi Jarvis > Go to System menu > Click on sub-menu ‘File Manager’ > Double click Add Source located down below.
- Click ‘None’ option when the box appears > Type the URL http://srp.nu/ > Click Done > At the bottom, type the repository name ‘Super Repo’ > Click Done > Click OK.
- Go back to Kodi Main Menu by pressing ‘Backspace’ key on Keyboard > Click on System > Then Add-ons > Now tap Install from Zip File option > From the box, select Super Repo > Click on Jarvis > Then Repositories > SuperRepo > Now select superrepo.kodi.jarvis.repositories-0.7.04.zip
- Once Super Repo is installed, click on Install from Repository > Find and click on SuperRepo Repositories [Jarvis][v6] > Add-on Repository > Select SuperRepo All [Jarvis][v6] > Install.
- Go back to Install from Repository option > Click on SuperRepo All [Jarvis][v6] > Video Add-ons > Select i4atv > Hit Install.
i4atv Repo Zip Download
Another way to install i4atv 2017 is through downloading Super Repo Repository Zip File. Before you start installing download the zip file from below:
For Krypton: Download Super Repo Zip File
For Jarvis: Download Super Repo Zip File
- Open Kodi Krypton > Go to Add-ons > Box icon on top > Select Install from Zip File > Navigate or Upload the downloaded Super Repo Zip File > Wait for it to install.
- Go to Install from Repository option > Click on SuperRepo Repositories [Krypton][v7] > Add-on Repository > SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7] > Install.
- Once installed, Hit ‘Backspace’ key two times and then scroll down to select SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7] > Go to Video Add-ons > Select i4atv > Click Install > Enjoy!
Now you are able to install i4atv on Android device by downloading the i4ATV apk. Follow the steps below to install i4atv apk on Fire Stick/TV or any other Android device.
- Download i4atv APK
- On your Android device navigate the downloaded file.
- Open the installation wizard and start installing i4atv. Check out these best kodi wizards.
i4atv Reddit Reviews
Thank goodness for this i4atv.us stream because I can’t get the ESPN one to work for the life of me…
— Gymtertainment (@Gymtertainment) April 15, 2017
Only a handful of Kodi add-ons are able to stream ESPN channel live on Kodi. This has been acknowledged by many Kodi users as this is the go-to add-on for watching live sports. It brings you live sports action from all over the world.
Any good links for session 2? I4atv.us buffers non stop for me
— Daniel (@Daniel_san2013) April 14, 2017
Although i4atv Kodi add-on will offer you a lot of choice for streaming, but buffering is a common issue faced by most. Kodi buffering may ruin all the fund for you when watching sports, so follow the section below to counter i4atv buffering issues.
i4atv Not Working/Errors/Issues
Buffering is a common issue with add-ons and specifically with i4atv. Kodi buffering occurring during movies and TV shows is equally annoying when watching live sports. It may ruin all the fun, but most importantly it may prompt users not to visit Kodi again.
Kodi buffering issue occurs due to the increase in cache on Kodi. Therefore, we recommend Kodi users to clear cache with Merlin Wizard. Alongside clearing cache, Merlin Wizard also deletes thumbnail and packages.
Failed to Install Dependency
When installing i4atv add-on other than from Super Repo, Kodi users often receive an error called ‘Failed to Install a Dependency’ error. This issue normally occurs when a repository or an add-on has stopped working, or is going through an update.
There is a simple solution for resolving this issue and it involves installing the correct repository for i4atv. Super Repo is the right repository for installing i4atv. Therefore, we have provided the setup guide from Super Repo which will solve the problem.
To Wrap Things Up
i4atv Kodi add-on makes a strong impression on Kodi users with an impressive list of IPTV channels available for streaming. This add-on can be found in the Super Repo Repositories amongst many other add-ons. This setup guide provides details on how to install i4atv on Kodi.