How to Install Echo Wizard on Kodi – 7 Steps Easy Guide
Haven’t you all wondered installing separate builds, and themes a bit time consuming and hectic at the same time? What if you can get all the popular builds and echo add-ons within a single installation process? Here, in this guide, we provide a detailed step-by-step process on how to install Echo Wizard on Kodi. So read on!
What is Echo Wizard?
Echo Wizard presents a collection of builds, themes, and echo add-ons where you can find the best Kodi add-ons to watch movies, TV shows, live sports, and other entertainment channels. It also has a large variety of maintenance tool that keeps your Kodi in a best condition, preventing slow streaming of videos.
Here is the installation guide for Echo Wizard:
How to Install Echo Wizard on Kodi Krypton Version 17
- Launch Kodi from your system > Click on Settings icon (placed on the top of your screen) > Select File Manager.
- Double click Add Source > A box will appear in which you need to click ‘None’ > Type the URL http://echocoder.com/repo/ > Now click OK > Type the Name for media source ‘Echo Wizard’ > Click OK.
- Now you need to go back to Kodi Home Screen by hitting on ‘Backspace’ key on your keypad multiple times > Click on Add-ons > Now click on Package Installer icon on top left corner.
- Click on Install from Zip File > Find and click on Echo Wizard > repository.echo-1.0.4.zip > Wait for the repository to install.
- Now click on Install from Repository > Go to Echo Repository > Program Add-ons > Echo Wizard > Click Install.
- Now wait for the Echo Wizard add-on to install.
- From Kodi Main Menu > Go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Echo Wizard > Enjoy all the tools included in Echo Wizard.
How to Install Echo Wizard on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or below
- Launch Kodi > Go to System > File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- A box will appear click ‘None’ > Type URL http://echocoder.com/repo/ > Click OK > Type Name ‘Echo Wizard’ > Click OK.
- From Kodi Home Screen go to System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Echo Wizard > repository.echo-1.0.4.zip.
- Go to Install from Repository > Echo Repository > Program Add-ons > Echo Wizard > Install.
- Kodi Home Screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Echo Wizard > Enjoy!
Echo Wizard Download
To directly download Echo Wizard repository onto Kodi, you need to click Here and follow the steps on how to install echo wizard highlighted below:
- Download Echo Repository into your system.
- Open Kodi > Click on Add-ons > Package Installer icon > Install from Zip File > Navigate the file that you downloaded on your system.
- Select Install from Repository > Echo Repository > Program Add-ons > Echo Wizard > Install > Enjoy!
Echo Wizard Alternatives
Due to shutting down of popular repositories, and wizards because of copyright infringements, there is a likely chance that Echo Wizard may also come under law enforcement screening. This may prevent Echo Wizard to function appropriately.
Therefore, we have listed 3 Echo Wizard replacements that have potential to lead Kodi community after its decline:
- Ares Wizard
- Supreme Builds Wizard
- Wookie Wizard
Echo Wizard Kodi Not Working
Echo Wizard was previously available on TDB Repo. But since it has created its own repository it has shifted to Echo Wizard Repository. The Echo Wizard will continue working until a new update is released by Echo Wizard. Once it is released, the wizard will stop working on its previous repository. Therefore, many Kodi users complain ‘Echo Wizard Not Working’.
In order to make Echo Wizard work smoothly, you need to uninstall TDB Repository and Echo Wizard. Then you need to re-install Echo Wizard from Echo Repository just like the steps that we have mentioned in this guide. You will be able to solve the problem.
To Wrap Things Up
Echo Wizard gets you all the latest builds, themes, and echo add-ons with a single piece of installation. Then, you can watch movies, TV shows, and sports, and all there is, hassle-free. In this guide, we provide details on how to install Echo Wizard on Kodi. We also listed down the alternatives for Echo Wizard, just in case if Echo Wizard falls down to law enforcement.