How to Install Covenant on Kodi – Video Tutorial Included
Exodus, being a popular add-on for Kodi is now being replaced by a better add-on Covenant. This new add-on is from the same team of developers that created Exodus, and now that the Exodus gets far too many complaints by Kodi users, the developer team decided to create Covenant. It is important that Kodi users must install Covenant on Kodi to stay updated.
In this tutorial, we provide step-by-step guide on how to install Covenant on Kodi. So read on!
How to Install Covenant on Kodi Krypton Version 17 Or Higher
To directly install Covenant on Kodi, you need to click Here to download the Colossus Repository zip file on your system. Then you need to follow below steps:
- First you need to Open Kodi > Click on Add-ons tab on your left > Now select Package Installer icon > Then click on Install from Zip File.
- Now navigate the file that you download at the start of the first step on your system. Once you are done navigating the zip file, a box will appear at the top-right corner, saying that the repository is installed.
- Now select Install from Repository > Click on Colossus Repository > Go to Videos Add-on > Covenant > Install.
- When Covenant is installed on Kodi, go back to Kodi Main Menu > Click on Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Covenant > Movies > Enjoy!
How to Install Covenant on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 Or Below
Before you start following the below steps, you need to download Colossus Repository zip file from Here. Once you have done that, follow these steps:
- Go to Kodi Home Screen > System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Navigate the downloaded file from system > Wait for the add-on to install.
- Install from Repository > Click on Colossus > Videos Add-on > Covenant > Install > Now watch Movies and TV Shows > Enjoy!
How to Install Covenant on Kodi Fire Stick
To directly install Covenant on Fire Stick, it is necessary that you install ES File Explorer and then install zip file.
- To install ES File Explorer, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to Fire Stick Home Screen > Click on Settings > Select System > Developer Option > Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging option.
- A box will pop-up to declare warning, select OK.
- Now go back to Fire Stick Home Screen > Click on Search > Type ES File Explorer.
- Select the ES File Explore when it appears on your screen.
- Now select Free.
- Once we are done installing ES File Explorer, we need to install the Zip File for Covenant add-on.
- Open ES File Explorer.
- Select Favorite option > A new tab will appear underneath Favorite option called ‘Add’ click on that.
- Select Path and type the URL https://t.co/ULSfZzDU8F and click Next > Now select Name and type Colossus and click Next.
- Click Add.
- Now you will see a Bookmark (i.e. Colossus) appears in your Favorite section > Click on it.
- Once you click on it, the Zip File will start downloading > The files are always saved on Download directory on Fire Stick.
- You do NOT need to press any tab i.e. Open Folder or Open File, just press the Home button on Fire Stick and open Kodi (Kodi can be opened by going into Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications.
- Now click on Add-ons > Package Installer icon > Install from Zip File > Now select External Storage > Select Download > Now click on repository.colossus-999.999.6
- Wait for the repository to install > Now click on Install from Repository > Colossus Repository > Video Add-ons > Covenant > Install > Enjoy!
How To Install COVENANT on Kodi – Video Guide
Covenant Not Working/Error/Issues
Failed to Install Dependency
Covenant add-on is available on many repositories, but there are only few where it actually works. There are repositories where you install Covenant add-on but it gives an error ‘Failed to Install Dependency’. As a result, you are unable to install Covenant on Kodi. Some of the add-ons contain Trojan viruses and you may accidentally install them through these repositories which is a bigger risk.
To fix this problem, you can install Covenant from the official Colossus repository which is safer than any other repositories. The installation process that has been discussed in this blog follows Colossus repository.
Wrapping it Up
Covenant Kodi add-on is the official replacement for Exodus which has been the face of free movies and TV shows streaming since many years. Exodus fans are more likely to switch to the newer version of Exodus i.e. Covenant because of the instability of the Exodus and its many broken links that have caused fury amongst its fans. In this installation guide, we provide detailed steps on how to install Covenant on Kodi that will allow you to watch free movies and TV shows.