How to Install Cellardoor TV Wizard on Kodi Krypton 17 and Jarvis 16
Cellardoor TV Wizard is the place to find the latest Kodi Builds for Krypton alongside a color theme choices for Kodi Skins. Recently it has been made compatible with all of your devices and is fast and easy to navigate. After installing Cellerdoor TV Wizard, you can find Builds that contains the best Kodi add-ons i.e. Covenant, Bob, Poseidon, and so much more.
This guide discusses a complete setup on how to install Cellardoor TV Wizard on Kodi. Watch the latest media content with Cellardoor TV Wizard.
- How to Install Cellardoor TV on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Cellardoor TV Wizard Not Working/Errors/Issues
- How to Update Cellardoor TV
How to Install Cellardoor TV on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Launch Kodi on your system > Select Settings icon or gear-shaped icon on top menu > Click on File Manager > At the bottom of your left-side screen, double click on Add Source.
- When the box appears, click on ‘None’ > Then type Cellardoor TV URL i.e. http://cellardoortv.com/wizard/ > Click OK > Type repository name i.e. Cellardoor TV on the option at the bottom of the box > Click OK.
- Go back to Kodi Home > Click on Add-ons option > Select Box-shaped icon on top-left corner.
- Now click on Install from Zip File > From the box, click on Cellardoor TV > Then select plugin.program.CellardoorTVwizard.zip > Then wait for the repository to install.
- Go to Kodi Main Menu again > Select Add-ons > Then Program Add-ons > Cellardoor TV Wizard.
- Select Maintenance Tool or CDTV Builds, or any other options from the list.
How to Install Cellardoor TV on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Open Kodi > Go to System > Then File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- Type the URL http://cellardoortv.com/wizard/ and click Done > Type the name ‘Cellardoor TV’ > Click Done > Click OK.
- Go to Kodi Main Menu > Click on System > Then Add-ons > Tap on Install from Zip File > Select Cellardoor TV > Then click on plugin.program.CellardoorTVwizard.zip > Wait for the installation.
- Once you install Cellardoor TV Wizard, view this add-on for maintaining Kodi and installing Cellardoor TV Builds.
Cellardoor TV Wizard Not Working/Errors/Issues
Cellardoor TV Pin Code Error
When installing Cellardoor TV Build through Ares Wizard, it requires a PIN code to proceed with further steps. The link where you can find the PIN Code is also provided in the same box. However, when you enter the code it gives an error.
To fix this problem, you must enter the PIN code within a minute to avoid this error. This error normally occurs when the server is timed-out. As soon as you get to type the code, the sooner you will be able to watch movies and TV shows.
Cellardoor TV Invalid Zip URL
When Kodi users receive such error, it is because there is a server problem on their end. This error occurs when you’re trying to install the Infusion Build from Cellardoor TV Wizard. However, you may not find these errors returning soon as it has been resolved. The Infusion Build has shifted the Infusion Build to the Ares Wizard which works fine in there.
Cellardoor TV Down
On some occasions you will find Cellardoor TV not working and would not find many best kodi add-ons on the list. This is due to the updates being undertaken by the Build. As a result, Kodi users may find it difficult to stream content.
The best solution to this problem is to wait out until this Build is updated. Kodi Builds contain many add-ons that needs updating, so the best option is to wait for a few minutes and try accessing an add-on.
How to Update Cellardoor TV
In order to update Cellardoor TV, you need to Turn ON Auto-update, or you could also update it manually. To perform either of these options, follow the steps below:
- Open Kodi > Go to Add-ons > Click on Program Add-ons > Right Click Cellardoor TV Wizard > Click on Information.
- From the option provided at the bottom, click on Update for manual updates.
- Turn ON Auto-updates for updating automatically.
There is an alternative way to install Cellardoor TV Wizard with Ares Wizard. Follow the steps below for an alternative approach:
- Install Ares Wizard on Kodi
- Open Ares Wizard > Click on Browse Builds on top menu > From the list of Builds that appears, click on Cellardoor TV > Click Install.
Wrapping it Up
Cellardoor TV Wizard brings an extraordinary fun for Kodi users with its diverse add-on categories. In this guide we provided complete steps on how to install Cellardoor TV Wizard on Kodi so you watch your favorite shows. Follow this guide and get entertained for longer hours.