Atomic Kodi addon can be found in the Atomic Repository, and is said to be the fork of Covenant and Exodus. The newly added kodi addon has a very similar interface like Exodus and Covenant. With atomic addon you can stream high quality content without buffering (See complete list of working kodi addons). The addon has the following sections, which are further divided into sub sections.
- TV Shows
- New Movies
How to Install Atomic Addon on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Open Kodi > Gear Icon > File Manager > Add Source
- A new window pops-up, click on the area where it says <None> and type http://myatom.one/rebornrepo/> Click on Ok > Give a name to this source as Reborn Repo > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialogue box.
- Return to the Home Screen > Click on Add-ons tab > A new window will open.
- Click the Box Icon present in the top left corner > Click on the Install from Zip File option.
- Now scroll and select Atomic Repository from the list > Select repository.Atomic.zip > A notification will appear stating ‘Add-on enabled’.
- Wait for top right corner, and you will see Atomic Repo Installed on your Kodi > later wait for the Add-on enabled notification > Click Install from repository
- Select Atomic Repository > Video Addons > Click Atomic addon
- Finally you will have the option to click on Install to get Atomic addon on Kodi version 17.6
While installing you might get an error ” installation of add-ons from unknown sources is disabled”. To fix the issue follow the given steps:
- Go to System
- System Settings
- Turn on the Unknown Sources box.
Be sure it says Expert mode at the bottom left. After which you cant try again to install the Atomic addon on your device.