How to Install 321Movies on Kodi in 9 Easy Steps
321Movies from ‘The Mister X Repository’ contains all the latest and old movies in its media library and say good-bye to boredom. It also has a TV shows section where you can search for your desired TV show based on popularity, ratings on IMDB, and all the latest trends.
We provide a step-by-step guide on how to install 321Movies on Kodi.
Update: It has come to attention after re-visiting the installation setup that 321Movies no longer exists. Unfortunately, its repository could not be connected for reasons unknown.
How to Install 321Movies on Kodi Krypton Version 17
- In the first step you need to make sure you Turn ON ‘Install add-ons from Unknown Sources’. Launch Kodi > Go to Settings icon placed at the top > Select System Settings > Click on Add-ons tab located at the left side > Turn ON Unknown Sources.
- Now go to Kodi Main Menu by clicking on ‘Esc’ button on keypad > Go to Settings icon > Click on File Manager > Double click on Add Source.
- A box will appear where you need to click <None> and type the URL http://repo.cazwall.com/sc > Click OK > Now type the name of the media source Simply Caz or SC > Click OK.
- Again go to Kodi Main Menu > Go to Add-ons tab > Now click on ‘Package Installer’ icon located at top left corner.
- Click on Install from Zip file > Click on SC > .Repository > Repository.simplycaz-1.0.1.zip > Wait for the repository to install.
- Now click on Install from Repository > Select Simply Caz Repo > Video Add-ons > 321 Movies > Install > Enjoy!
There is another method where you can download 321Movies on Kodi. Follow the below steps:
- Download the Mister Repository from the link here.
- Open Kodi > Go to Add-ons > Click on Package Installer icon > Install from Zip file > Navigate the downloaded file from your device > Click OK.
- Now Click on Install from Repository > The Mister X Repository > 321Movies > Install.
Update: The Mister X Repository could not connect to Kodi because it has been deleted for the reasons unknown.
How to Install 321Movies on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
Installation procedure for 321Movies Kodi add-on on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or below follows the same steps as defined for Kodi Krypton Version 17. However, it is to remember that the user-interface and design for both versions differ from one another.
In Kodi Krytpon, ‘Settings Key’ has been used instead of ‘Systems Key’ which is used in Kodi Jarvis. The change in the name of these keys may confuse new Kodi users.
Also, the main menu in Kodi Home Screen is located vertically horizontally in previous version Kodi Jarvis, while in Kodi Krypton the main menu is located vertically. Follow the above steps to install 321Movies on Kodi Jarvis while keeping in mind the two changes mentioned.
To Wrap Things Up
321Movies offers the latest movies and TV shows for Kodi users so they could get themselves out of boredom. It is an exceptional add-on for Kodi and in this guide we provided a tutorial of how to install 321Movies on Kodi.