GAIA Kodi Addon is a fork of the famous Bubbles Kodi addon, having almost the same features but the quality is enhanced, obviously. GAIA Kodi is a great add-on for streaming movies and TV shows in high definition.
The add-on interface is quite decent and user friendly and it has high speed streaming links, which work perfectly unlike many other add-ons.
However, be advised that protecting your online presence should be your first priority while streaming online. This is why I always recommend Kodi users to use a VPN with Kodi that offers high-end encryption. Another benefit you will have with a VPN is that you will be able to stream geo-restricted content and bypass ISP throttling.
Following are the recommended VPN providers for Kodi users:
GAIA Kodi Addon Repository
GAIA Kodi addon is available through its own “GAIA Repository”.
Another great thing about GAIA Kodi addon is that it has its own official website: https://gaiakodi.com/ . You can find important info and details about this add-on as well as links to its repository.
How to Install GAIA Kodi Addon on Kodi Leia and Krypton
- Open Kodi
- Click on the Settings icon > Open File Manager > Double click on Add Source > Click where it says None and a dialog box will open.
- Enter this URL in the field http://repo.gaiakodi.com > Click OK
- Now name this source as “GAIA” > Click OK
- Return to main menu and click on the Add-ons tab > Now click on the Package Installer icon (Box icon in the top left corner)
- Click on Install from Zip File option > Scroll down the list and select GAIA > Click on repository.gaia.zip > Wait for the notification
- Now click on Install from Repository option > Open Gaia repository 1 > Go to Video Add-ons folder > Click on Gaia > Click Install > Wait for the notification
How to Install GAIA Kodi Addon on FireStick
- Install Kodi on your FireStick.
- Go to Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now refer to the installation procedure discussed above as it will be the same for installing this addon on FireStick.
GAIA Kodi Addon Download
- Download the GAIA Kodi Zip File
- Open Kodi > Click on Add-ons
- Click on the Box icon (add-on browser)
- Select Install from Zip File option > Browse the system and open the downloaded zip file > Wait for the notification
- Select Install from Repository option
- Go to Gaia repository 1 > Open Video Add-ons folder
- Select Gaia > Click Install > Wait for the notification
GAIA Kodi Not Working Errors and Fixes
Following are some common Kodi errors that you might encounter while using GAIA Kodi add-on:
Check Log Error
A check log error usually appears when there is something wrong with the add-on. The problem might be with the add-on cache or the necessary files required to run the addon might be missing.
You can fix this error by clearing your Kodi cache and backend data. If you do not have an idea about that then you can refer to our “How to Clear/Remove Video Cache in Kodi” guide.
No Streams Available
Sometimes when you are trying to stream certain content title, this error might pop-up. The reason behind a No Streams available error is that the add-on scrappers are not able to pull any streaming links from the providers. This happen when you have an overloaded cache or your addon is outdated.
Clear you Kodi cache and then try streaming again as this usually resolves the problem.
However, if the problem persists, try updating the add-on. You can get to know more about the solutions of this error by referring to our “How to Fix Kodi No Stream Available Guide”.
GAIA Kodi is a wonderful Kodi addon for all the binge watchers as it allows them to stream their favorite movies and TV shows in HD. Very few Kodi addons offer high quality streaming with a single click.
I have personally tried this addon and found it quite interesting, as I did not encounter any lags wile streaming. The add-on runs smoothly without any errors or crashes and does not slow down your system.