CyberGhost is a popular VPN provider because of its fantastic features and service, which are optimal for online streamers. CyberGhost is one of the best VPNs for FireStick because it is compatible with FireStick and FireTV devices. It is one of the oldest service provider in the industry and over the years, it has improved its service very much.
Check out its features, get to know why it is better than any free VPN for Firestick Kodi and why I am endorsing it:
CyberGhost FireStick Features
- AES 256-bit military grade encryption
- Strict No Logs policy
- Auto Kill Switch feature
- Simultaneous connectivity up to 7 devices
- 5700 servers across the globe
- Works with all major operating systems like Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, FireOS, Linux
- Browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox
- 24/7 Chat support
How to Setup CyberGhost on Amazon Fire Stick
Follow these steps to install CyberGhost on your Amazon Firestick:
- Enable Unknown Apps,
- Boot your FireStick device after plugging it in your TV.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Device.
- Now click Developer Options.
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now return to the main menu and open the Amazon app store.
- Sign into your Amazon account.
- Click on the search bar, type “CyberGhost”, and click Enter.
- From the results that appear, click on CyberGhost VPN and then click Install.
- A permission request will be prompted, Click Yes to continue with the installation.
- The app will be installed; you can access it from the app section of your FireStick.
- Now open the CyberGhost application form the apps section and sign-in by entering your CyberGhost account credentials.
- After signing in, you will see all the features and country locations to choose form. Connect to any location that you want to and enjoy streaming safely.
Amazon FireStick Apps that Works Best with CyberGhost
You can use CyberGhost VPN on FireStick and FireTV to unblock the following services:
CyberGhost for 1st Gen FireStick – Workaround, Use a VPN on Router
If you have the 1st Gen Firestick then you cannot install a VPN directly on the device. It does not support VPN apps. Therefore, you will have to install a VPN directly on to the router, it will protect your connection overall. This way, you will be able to enjoy online stream safely, without worrying about installing a VPN on your device.
CyberGhost on FireStick FAQs
How can I check the CyberGhost on FireStick is working?
Follow these steps to check whether CyberGhost is working on your Firestick:
- Boot your Firestick
- Open the CyberGhost app
- Connect to a secure server
- Once it connects, open a web browser and try to access the site restricted in your region.
- If the site opens then CyberGhost is working fine on your device.
Another way to check whether the VPN is working is:
- Visit https://www.whatismyip.com/my-ip-information/
- Check the IP it is showing, whether it is your real IP address or a different one.
- If the IP is different, then your VPN is working.
CyberGhost is one of the best options for Firestick users because of its features and security. It allows users to select Streaming friendly servers, which is indeed a unique thing. Firestick itself is a great streaming device and when you use a VPN that has such streaming features, the experience climbs up a new level.
Be it security, speed, price or unblocking; CyberGhost is a reliable VPN provider covering all of these aspects.