In this guide we will discuss how to install Bennu on Kodi. Bennu is a Kodi add-on for streaming Movies, TV Shows, YouTube videos, Stand-Up comedy, Live TV, Kids section, and so much more.
Bennu Kodi add-on is the replacement of long-standing Phoenix Kodi add-on. It is a third-party Kodi add-on and the streams it provides are either geo-restricted or pirated. Therefore, use a Kodi VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and protect your privacy from the ISP and spying eyes.
How to Install Bennu on Kodi Leia and Krypton Versions
- Open the latest Kodi version on your system > Now select Settings icon on upper menu > Click on File Manager option > Now double click on Add Source.
- When the box appears, click where it says ‘None’ > Here you will need to add a Repository URL http://kdil.co/repo/ > Type Kodil Repo as its name in the option provided below > Then click OK to save the information and close the box.
- Go to Kodi Home Screen > Select Add-ons > Click on Box icon on top also called Package Installer icon > Now select Install from Zip File.
- Another box will open, but here you need to scroll down and click on Kodil Repo > Then click on Kodil.zip > Installation will start immediately.
- Now select Install from Repository option > Then click on Kodil Repository > Video Add-ons > Bennu > Install.
- To view movies, then you need to go back to Kodi Home Screen > Select Add-ons > Then Video Add-ons > Bennu > Movies > Enjoy!
How to Install Bennu on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Higher
- Open the older version of Kodie. Kodi Jarvis on your system > Click on System option present on the front menu > Then File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- Click on ‘None’ option when box appears > Then type URL http://kdil.co/repo/ > Click Done > Then type name at the bottom ‘Kodi Repo’ > Click Done and then click OK.
- Now go to Kodi Home Screen > Then click on System menu > Select Add–ons > Install from Zip File > Scroll down to select Kodil Repo > zip
- Click on Install from Repository > Find and click on Kodil Repository > Go to Video Add–ons > Bennu > Install > Enjoy!
Phoenix Other Alternatives
Phoenix was once a popular Kodi add-on, but there’s always some old stuff being replaced by the new stuff in the Kodi world, and nothing’s permanent. Some of the Phoenix alternatives are highlighted below:
Bennu is a free third-party add-on and does not require any login and password to install the add-on. However, not long ago it had an adult section which required you to set a password so that it remains password protected. Otherwise, Bennu is a free Kodi add-on that does not require any subscription fee.
Bennu Not Working Errors/Issues
Since it is a new Kodi add-on, therefore its seem highly likely that the add-on would contain errors. Some of the errors that are likely caused in this add-on are provided below along with their solution:
Bennu Failed to Install a Dependency Error
This error normally occurs when a broken repository is considered to install this add-on. Whenever you try to install Bennu it shows up an error on the top-right of your screen, hence installation fails.
To rectify this error you need to install Bennu from a correct repository i.e. Colossus Repository. This repository can be found in Kodil Repository. Our installation guide prefers Colossus Repository to install Bennu which has been discussed above.
Wrapping it All Up
Long-term Kodi fans may probably remember the famous Phoenix add-on because this was their go-to Kodi add-on. However, a crackdown against Phoenix led to the closure of this add-on, but it then reborn as Bennu. In this guide we have discussed steps on how to install Bennu on Kodi.