How to Install Angelo IPTV Kodi Addon on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6
The latest IPTV Kodi addon, Angelo has 2 servers to choose your channels from. This addon offers you to watch Live TV channels from across the globe. Some are calling it a plugin while others are calling it a kodi addon. Angelo IPTV kodi addon can be found in Android Aba repository. This Italian addon has an Italian menu but it allows an opportunity to go to the 2nd server and choose another menu in your native language.
How to Install Angelo IPTV Kodi Addon on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Open Kodi > Gear Icon > File Manager > Add Source
- A new window pops-up, click on the area where it says <None> and type https://androidaba.com/addons/> Click on Ok > Give a name to this source as Android Aba > Click OK > Click OK again to close the dialogue box.
- Return to the Home Screen > Click on Add-ons tab > A new window will open.
- Click the Box Icon present in the top left corner > Click on the Install from Zip File option.
- In the new box select Android Aba and wait for a couple of seconds for the new window to pop up.
- Now scroll and Click on plugin.video.Angleloaddon-1.1.1..zip > A notification will appear stating ‘Add-on enabled’.
- Later wait for the Add-on enabled notification > Click Install from repository and wait for the installation process to end. In the new window Select Angelo Repository.
- You are almost now done with the installation of Angelo IPTV kodi addon. In the later window Select Video addons > and Click on AngeloaddoniPTV.
- Click Install, and you will have Angelo IPTV Kodi addon installed which can be accessed by going back to Home Screen and than the Video addons.
Angelo will now stream live TV channels from USA, UK, Canada, Germany or France from the internet. The addon brings up reliable number of streaming sources and a lot of IPTV channels.