Alvin Kodi add-on is actually a fork of the most popular Kodi add-on. This Kodi add-on; Alvin, has the same interface as that of Exodus, just like the other forks.
This add-on is performing great due to the quality of streams it has and we highly recommend it to the users who appreciate Exodus Kodi forks. That is why we have provided a detailed guide to show you how to install Alvin on Kodi.
Do not compromise on your privacy, use a VPN for Kodi to protect your online presence and bypass ISP throttling and spying.
Alvin Kodi repository
Alvin Kodi add-on is available in Octopus Repository. The repository can be accessed through this link: Octopus Repository
Alvin Kodi download
- Download Alvin Kodi zip file on your device.
- Open Kodi > Click Add-ons > Click on the Box Icon > Click Install from Zip File > Browse and click on octopus-0.1.62.zip.
- Now click Install from Repository > Open Octopus Repository > Open Video Add-ons.
- Click Alvin > Click Install.
How to Install Alvin Kodi on Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Open Kodi > From the Home Screen, click on Settings (Gear Icon) > Click on File Manager > Double click on Add Source.
- A dialogue box will open, click where it says <None> and type this URL http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/ > Click Ok > Name this media source ‘Octopus Repository’ > Click OK > Check both particulars and click OK again.
- Return to Kodi Home Screen > Open Add-ons menu > click the Box Icon > Click Install from Zip File > Open Octopus Repository > Click Repository > Select octopus-0.1.62.zip.
- Click Install from Repository > Open Octopus Repository > Browse Video Add-ons
- Click on Alvin > Hit Install.
How to Install Alvin Kodi on Jarvis version 16 or Higher
- Launch Kodi.
- Open File Manager > Click on Add source.
- Click where it says <None> and type this URL: http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/ > click Done.
- Name this source ‘Octopus Repository’ > Click Done > Click
- Go back to Kodi home and click System > Go to Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file > Click on Octopus Repository > Repository > Click octopus-0.1.62.zip > Wait for the notification to appear.
- Now select Install from repository > Open Octopus Repository > Open Video Add-ons > Click on Alvin > Click Install > Wait for the add-on enabled notification.
Alvin Kodi Alternatives – Other Forks
- Neptune Rising
Alvin Kodi add-on is just like the other Exodus Kodi forks when it comes to the interface and the categories of content it has. However, it has got very good streaming links that matter the most. This add-on is available through Octopus Repository as mentioned in the guide above.
Follow the guide thoroughly and see how to install Alvin Kodi add-on and have the ever-famous Exodus Kodi experience by using this fork.