How to Install Afdah on Kodi – Stream Free Movies Live Online on Krypton, Jarvis, Firestick
The Afdah Kodi addon allows users to stream their favorite movies by scrapping links through Afdah.TV stream on Kodi in HD quality without having the issues of Proxy. Afdah Kodi is an amazing combination as you get to use one of the best online streaming service for latest movies with the best streaming software. The best thing is that you can have Afdah unblocked on Kodi and use it as much as you want. This popular addon is among the best kodi addons for movies.
What is Afdah.TV ?
Afdah.TV was a global online streaming service that was highly preferred by binge watchers, as they were able to watch HD Movies on Afdah. Afdah fee movies app was launched a few years ago but due to the piracy issues Afdah movie website; Afdah.TV and Afdah free movies app were penalized and hence Afdah TV app and Afdah Movie website were blocked.
However, Afdah.TV bounced back and changed its domain to Afdah.to and once again the users had the access to Afdah free movies app.
Why and Where is Afdah TV App Blocked?
Afdah.TV was blocked primarily in UK as many users received notices when they tried to access the website. Here is a screenshot from the official Afdah social media account, questioning whether Afdah Movies website was blocked in UK or not:
How to Unblock Afdah App ?
If you want to have Afdah unblocked then you will need a good VPN service to bypass the geo-restriction implied on it. UK ISPs have blocked the access to Afdah and there are many proxy servers available online that will help you access the Afdah TV app but there is always a risk of using such online servers as a single DNS leak could put you in serious trouble.
Afdah Kodi Repository
Afdah Kodi was previous available in Mucky Ducks repository but the Mucky Duck’s repository is no longer functional. However, it is now available in Kodi Israel repository. We have provided the complete installation procedure of Afdah Kodi add-on in this guide and you can refer to it to enjoy HD movies on Afdah Kodi add-on and have the same great experience of Afdah TV app on your Kodi.
How to Install Afdah on Kodi Krypton v17.6 and Lower
- Launch Kodi on your device > Click on the Settings icon.
- Click on File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- Click ‘None’ and type http://lazykodi.com/ > Click OK.
- Give this URL a name: ‘Lazy Kodi’ and Click OK > Click OK again and the dialogue box will close.
- Go back to Kodi Main Menu > Click Add-ons > Click the Box-icon.
- Click on Install from Zip File option.
- Now select Lazy Kodi the available options.
- Click on REPOSITORIES > Click on ANDROIDABA > Open repository > Select repository.kodil-104.zip.
- Now Click on Install from Repository option.
- Open Kodil repository > Go to Video Add-ons > Select Afdah > Click Install
How to Install Afdah on Kodi Jarvis v16 and higher
- Download the Kodil repository Zip file.
- Open Kodi Jarvis V16.
- Click on Install from Zip File > Browse the system and open the downloaded file > Wait for the notification.
- Now click on Install from Repository > Open Kodil Repository.
- Open Video Add-ons.
- Click on Afdah > Click Install > Wait for the notification.
How to setup Afdah on Fire Stick ?
- Open Kodi on Fire Stick. If you have not installed Kodi on Fire Stick then install it first.
- Go to Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
Now follow the installation method elaborated earlier for Kodi Krypton version 17.6 as there will be no difference.
Afdah Addon Not Working
This error might pop-up on your Kodi when you try to access the Afdah Kodi add-on for wtching movies. The reason behind this error might be the obsolete source of the add-on or the add-on might be out of date.
Install the Afdah Kodi add-on from the Kodil repository as mentioned earlier in this guide. The add-on was previously available in the Mucky Ducks repository but that repository is no longer working, causing trouble to access this add-on.
Mucky Duck Repo Not Working
Mucky Duck repository was one of the most popular Kodi add-on repository and it hosted many popular Kodi add-ons. However, as it was a third-party add-on repository, hence it was vulnerable to be shut down.
Mucky Duck repository was shut down and all the add-ons that it hosted are now available in other repositories. Like this Afdah add-on was available in Mucky Duck repository but now it is available in Kodil repository.
Afdah Kodi Reviews
Afdah Kodi add-on and Mucky Ducks repository had a great reputation in the Kodi community but since it shut down, many users raised their eyebrows over it:
Afdah.TV is an amazing online streaming website that was made better when its add-on was developed for Kodi. However, this site was itself involved in piracy and so was its add-on. The repository that hosted the add-on was shut down but the add-on is now available in Kodil repository. Do try this movie add-on as it has got a lot to offer but make sure you use a VPN to protect your privacy.